mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yup......48G down to a 32D
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Mine shrank a couple of cups ! :(
    I actually liked my bewbs, though.
    I gotta get re-sized for new bras again, actually--there's too much space in the cups again. x_x;
    But trust me, you'll lose them eventually.
    My mom was harping about how big boobies ran in the family--
    until I lost some weight.
    LOL.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    While the lack of pics is disappointing... I'm pleasantly surprised how many ladies are blessed with big boobs, makes us boob guys happy haha
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    While the lack of pics is disappointing... I'm pleasantly surprised how many ladies are blessed with big boobs, makes us boob guys happy haha
    1) I *did* post pics
    2) You wouldn't be as excited about big boobs if you were the one who had to lug them around all day. When I say it's a pain, I'm referring to actual physical discomfort! lol
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    l894296062.jpg

38-40 DD (worst picture of my entire life) Before (@about 220? 230? August 2009)

l777630591.jpg

(after @ 170 July 2011) 32 C
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Just wondering did your boobs get smaller with weight loss? I expected mine to but they haven't, not that that's a bad thing lol, but just wondering in general :) x

Fortunately, I'm on the same boat as you (haha!) but I know many people who have a tendency to lose the girls during weight loss.
  • jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Mine have gone down...booo! I liked my boobs. Now I'm back to a push up bra to give me that cleavage I've always liked.
  • LauriesTrying2BeFit
    Options
    mine have gone down from FF at there biggest to a C but i dont mind im just lucky they havent sagged after breastfeeding 3 kids lol, i love them smaller they fit in better with my frame now and i can fit better into tops
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm sure a guy posting here isn't what's expected but with the topic - It was hard to resist taking a peek. My wife lost 160 pounds (she had gastric bypass) and she did lose her boobs. He now affectionately calls them her "Skipples" = Skin + Nipples. She tells the story much better than I but hopefully it at least made you all smile on a Manic Monday Morning!

I HAVE NEVER >> :):):)
    OMG that MADE MY DAY!!!!! ROFLMAO
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have lost almost 50 pounds and my boobs have gone from a 42H to a 36D. So it is definitely possible for them to shrink. Thank goodness my hubby doesn't mind the change =)
  • landay
    landay Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah, and I love it!!! I gained lots of boobage when I gained weight, so I had a lot to lose. Went down 2 cup sizes!!
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.5 inches from my bust from Jan. 24 to Feb. 24. Was a bittersweet moment.
  • wvbuckeye
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    luckily mine are genetic! Not going anywhere

Genetic boobs?! We can create a super serum with your blood!
  • LilysMom28
    LilysMom28 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    sadly mine have gone down :sad: And it makes me feel worse when I hear all you ladies who have letter sizes that I didn't even knew existed for boobs!!! LOL

I wear a bra that gives me a little extra boost just to help out. I haven't bought a new one in awhile so i'm not exactly sure what I am at the moment.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have been a DD since I was about 15 or 16. Even when I dropped down to 140lbs (I'm 5'6"), they were still there. Every time I have lost weight since then, they have always stayed. I find it kind of a blessing and a curse because it gets HARDER to find nice blouses that don't separate at the chest area!
  • tkb1985
    tkb1985 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Yes and no... 41lb lost and I'm down a bra size, but not a cup size!

Was a 36C, now a 34D

And I couldn't be happier about that! :laugh:
  • sweetendeavor
    sweetendeavor Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    mine haven't gotten any smaller. which is weird bc when I gained all this weight they got huge.
  • anima_gemella
    anima_gemella Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    nope thank god lol
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This thread is worse than my thread/topic.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/506669-honey-i-shrunk-the-knight

This is: Honey, I Shrunk the Boobs!