What are you going to reward yourself with?

Options

Replies

• adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    When I reach my goal weight ( 5 pounds away) I will need a serious wardrobe update!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    When you reach your GW, what is your reward to yourself going to be?

For me my results will be my reward. Looking down and showing some nice ab's is all I want.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    body lift surgery and a belly chain
  • karylee44
    Options
    i want a tat.. not sure what or where..
  • natacha305
    natacha305 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Definitely new clothes

they way i dress I look like a colorblind old lady going to church service in the 1960's.

ive pretty much broken any clothes that are "nice"

I wanna ago back to dressing like a hardcore prostitute on prom night

LOL jk
  • beckie4442
    Options
    I'd have to go with a new wardrobe full of clothes. ( I've got a bet going with my husband if I lose 7lbs by July 17th I get £500 if I don't he gets £500 for a new bike, I'm sooo going to win!!!!! :laugh: )
  • Skyflier83
    Options
    A bikini! Lots of bikinis as I'll be confident enough to wear one and it will be a line in the sand
  • beckie4442
    Options

I wanna ago back to dressing like a hardcore prostitute on prom night

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha This^^^^^^ :devil:
  • ATT949
    ATT949 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit strange, but my reward is knowing I did it and am healthier than I was before.
    Uh oh, someone else who thinks like me…

:-)

I hit my "goal weight" but, honestly, it was BFD. My goal wasn't to weigh a certain amount - we're gonna weigh less than we do now even if it's soon after we die, right?

No, getting to a certain weight level was a means of making it easier to be healthy.

That's the reward.

Was I proud to hit "onderland" — darn tootin' I was but, looking back, it really was just the beginning!

As a 55 year old man, what's far more valuable than seeing some number on a scale is being able to wear my Army greens and blues, wearing the Burberry blazer that I bought when I interviewed for B school, being able to tie my shoes without my stomach being in the way, crossing my legs, seeing the veins in my forearms bulge, and needing a Speedo so I can train for a triathalon.

Those are the rewards, for me.
  • Charleylololol
    Options
    a new bikini! and new clothes in general :)
  • trina433
    Options
    i am getting an aromatherapy massage and shop for new clothes!!!
  • nantus
    Options
    When I first started dieting, I didn't have any plans for a reward except to be healthy and thin. But the other day I decided that when I am to my GW, I will reward myself with a tattoo. I have wanted one for a while and still don't know what kind I want, but I will definitely be getting one!!!
  • ladylaine
    ladylaine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES AND A NEW MAKEOVER
  • miss_missa07
    Options
    New wardrobe! After all, my clothes are going to be too big, right? :smile:

Once I reach half-way, I'm going to get myself a nice DSLR camera, too. I really wanted to wait until I reached my UGW for it, but a friend of mine is getting married in June and I really want to have the camera before then, so I'm allowing myself to purchase it a little early.
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Another tatoo. :devil:
  • neversettle
    neversettle Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    my next tattoo
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I think it's great for people to find ways of keeping them motivated, but for me personally, reaching my goal was the reward itself. I mean, I'm only doing what I always should have been doing; taking care of this body.
  • whasara
    Options
    Just feeling better about myself and being healthier. Everything else costs money!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Oh I know what I will do...buy a first class round trip ticket to Europe!
  • lucythinmint
    Options
    I had a lot of rewards set up for when I hit GW or a fitness level, or a time on a mile that I wanted, but when I hit those goals I never really felt the need for the reward.

Call me sappy but seriously, the only reward that makes me happy, is when I run my hands across my own body and for the first time I feel the difference. I feel those muscle and I know that this is what I have always wanted. I don't have to look in a mirror anymore to hopefully see a change I feel it in my touch and in my fitness level. That is more to me than any reward I could ever give to myself.

I am getting to the point where new workout are going to be necessary. Not as a reward but because I have worn them to death now. It was one of my rewards I had set up, hit certain level in fitness get new gear. Got there, didn't feel the need for new gear because the old gear got me there. (except shoes that I replace often):drinker: