Any ladies 5ft 11 or around with before/after pics for inspi

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    I'm 5'10" so an inch shorter than what you are looking for, but here are my before/after pics anyway.
    [no need for me to copy the pictures all over again - they're in the above post already]
    Amazing pics! Great job!
    Thank you! I am actually smaller and more fit now (I :heart: strength training):
    2193703_5662.jpg
  • msbobbitx
    msbobbitx Posts: 66 Member
    5'10" and need to lose about 80 more pounds :-(
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Love love love this thread!! I'm 25 5ft 9" and during pregnancy I weigh up to 231! (whoah! just worked it out in lbs as we use kgs in kiwiland :P ) Every single pregnancy (got 3 littlies) At the mo I'm at 162lbs and I'm aiming for roughly 132-135. My first goal is to reach 154 and I will be super stoked with that.

Thanks so much for everyone sharing there pics! I should have some somewhere
  • I'm 5'9 so not quite as tall as some of the women on here but this is the beginning and these pictures are definitely inspiration! Thank you so much.
  • chollylops
    chollylops Posts: 149 Member
    bump for you new tallies!
  • bump for you new tallies!

THANKS!

I just posted another thread to see if I could find me some tall friends on here! WOW - lots!!!

I am 6'1, and currently 201 lbs (as of this morning!) My heaviest was 252 in 2001-2002ish. I took up kickboxing and running and lost a bunch of weight, but THEN I got pregnant and gave birth to twins 4 years ago and have been trying to get back to a strong and healthy (read: not jiggly!) body ever since!

So, now I'm still just working for that "after" shot.... :blushing:
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    I'm 5'10" and I just posted my first 20 lbs of progress http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/508979-20-down.

Here's a headshot only. I don't see much of a difference besides more of my sports bra shows under my tank and my collar bones are starting to make an appearance :)

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/minixchick2/Bye bye fat/DSCN0904-1-2-1.jpg[/img]

Please don't mind the scowl and/or general non-photogenic ness of my photos! My facial expression in the first photo was pretty accurate with how I felt. :(
  • I just joined today, I'm 5'11" and i weigh 209lbs. I would like to loose 50 pounds by June 1st 2012.... Is this realistic? has any one done it. I never been this weight ever, I gained 60 pounds after having my son . I seem like I can't loose it... driving me crazy.
  • how do you like this website? i just joined today
  • I just joined this site today and I already love it! I'm 5'10 and 260 (eek!). I'm turning 21 in October and going on a Caribbean cruise with friends and family. My goal is to look nice in a bathing suit then. My ultimate goal is probably around 175-180 pounds. I have a lot of work ahead of me, but seeing all of your before and after pictures really give me hope and inspiration!
  • You look great!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Im short.. only 5'9" but like to have other women that are tall to compare with..
  • jmp1031
    jmp1031 Posts: 95 Member
    awesome thread! i'm 5' 9½" and have a goal of getting back to 160 where i got to before i started having kids. i was a size 10 and super comfortable. i never had a desire to be really skinny. it's nice reading goal weights of other taller women who's is similar to mine. i cannot relate when someone says they want to weight 110 and they drop 6 sizes when they lose a couple of pounds! it always takes me a lot more than that to drop sizes since the weight is spread over a taller frame. everyone's pictures look amazing!
  • pandamonium1987
    pandamonium1987 Posts: 47 Member
    Bump!
    Love these threads! I'm somewhere between 5'10 and 5'11...not too great with the conversion (180cm)
    I plan to upload some pics soon!
  • ChristmasCrystal
    ChristmasCrystal Posts: 66 Member
    Bump! I'll post pictures when I'm on my computer. I love this thread. I'm 5'11" and have lost 84lbs
  • So great to know tall women out there... i just started yesterday! I'm 5'11" ... Going to Cabo in June , and need to get back to size 10, I'm now between 16-14....
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    bump
  • MadusaCait
    MadusaCait Posts: 32 Member
    bump
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Ok I suppose I can include mine, although the "before" picture not only shows how fat I was, it's also a terrible picture of me in the first place.

ct3rs.jpg

I was about 220 lbs in the first, around 190 lbs in the second. I am 5'10". Still have some work to do, but as you can see from my ticker, I don't really have a weight loss goal and I don't care too much about weight anymore. I originally had a goal of 160-165 lbs, but I think that might be too low, especially if I want some muscle. I think 170-175 lbs is a better goal, but I really don't want to focus on it too much because it is taking forever to get there.
  • I LOVE These pics ladies!!
    My husband and I have just celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and just got back from a holiday in Hamilton Island. i knew i was getting on the large side when all i can now fit into is my size 14 or 16 trackies. I lost about 6kg prior to getting married so i could fit into my wedding dress, then POOFF!!! Amazingly i've put on about 18-20KG's in 12 months.
    These photos of my recent holiday have sold it to me...GROSS!
    And FYI - I'm 21 years old and im NOT pregnant and have not had any kids!! - Theres not much excuse for me to look like this!!

I currently weigh 78.9KG's and my goal weight is 60KG's.

>>>>Having trouble Uploading my photo's - have read the other forum about uploading photo's but still not helping :(
    See my profile for photos - sorry.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!