What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• sweetgal2301
    sweetgal2301 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Used to be a size 0 - 2 ... but would like to get to 4-6 which I think looks more healthier. Right now I'm a size 10.
    Weight --- 130lbs would be great cause I'm 5'3 tall.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    size 8-10 :D
  • mae1020
    mae1020 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My goal is 130lbs and size 6/8.
  • bstiver
    bstiver Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a 9/10. I remember being a 12 in high school and missing that now lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I am currently ~ 18 (US)
    My goal US 8-10. 8 might not work out though. I am a well endowed pear, but I am working on upper body strength training to even things out more and look more like an hourglass. (my hips are like ~45", but my bra size is ~36G-H, and these are starting to feel a little loose. :( )

I also have "average" levels of curvy hips, and big quads so pants are tight around the legs when they fit in the waist/hips.

I remember what I looked like at size 12, so I'd like to be a little smaller and have a better tummy, but I don't really need to be any smaller than an 8. I'd probably look way to skinny. I had great legs at size 12. So working my way back and hoping for great legs and a small waist! :)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Right now my goal is a size 18. I am currently a size 32.....After that who knows?
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I had a rockin body at size 12. So that's what I am aiming for.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    10-12 currently a 20
  • finallygettingskinny2013
    Options
    Size 0 :)

YES! At least I hope I can. My hips are really big, but they're already extremely bony and visible, so I'm not sure how much smaller I'd be able to get. :sad:
    Ugh, lucky. I have a feeling that my hips are way too big to fit into a size 0.
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I am a size 22, And I was healthy, fit, and nice when I was a size 13- 14.
  • jjnt007
    jjnt007 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I just want to be in single digit clothes. I am 46 years old and wear a size 20. I started on my journey today.
  • racs80
    racs80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    uk 12 like i was a few year ago becoze im naturally big busted so any smaller and i look odd lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

No way! My goal is similar to yours. I started @ a 20.
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I dream of being a size 6 and 145 pounds. But with weight training i might get the size 6 but not the 145 pounds which is cool too.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    i WOULD LIKE TO be a size 10 to start off with. Right now, im a size 24. I was in a 10/12 at my smallest in high schools & would be so happy to be there again!!
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    10/12 Yep!
  • AprilLBradley
    AprilLBradley Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    9-10!
  • Ironyb
    Ironyb Posts: 30
    Options
    A size 4-6. By the end if the year I want to wear a size 8. Right now I am a 12ish, I think I might be able to get into a size 10. I started at size 16-18 :)
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    I'm a size 8-10 now, would looove to be a size 6 again :) (UK sizes)
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Im 5'7" and have lost 29 pounds and gone from a 26 to 22-24 depending. I would LOVE to be a 6 some day, but in all honesty I dont think I will ever be smaller than a 12. I have hips that I dont think are goin anywhere, lol. If I could get to an 8/10 I would so take it!