What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I don't have a "size" in mind. I just want to be fit and healthy.

Kristine
  • Gioooo
    Gioooo Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Im already a small on top id love to be a 4 in jeans though. but im a curvy girl so I may just have to accept a size 5/7
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I started around a size 24, I'm now a snug 12. I would love to fit into 12's and have them feel really comfy. So loose 12, tight 10 and I'd be happy :) Almost there, 20 more pounds!
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    A solid size 4!
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I would like to be six feet tall! :tongue:

I want the inch&1/2 back that I lost somewhere.
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 14 now and I'd like to get to a size 10... I've not been under a size 12 in my adult life... to get below a size 10 would just be a bonus, lol... being out of double digit sizes.... what?!
  • jc151
    jc151 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I want to be a 4 and I am now an 8 so I have a ways to go but getting there
  • smily_001
    smily_001 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a 12/14 pants and a L/XL shirt.. I started at a size 32 pants and a 5x top and now in a 24 pants and a 3x/4x top so I still have a long way to go... I wore a women's 18 in the 8th grade so I cannot remember ever being a 12/14.
  • anna_love
    Options
    A 9 or a 5 (:
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Size 10. Currently in a snug fitting size 12.
  • Motivation_101
    Motivation_101 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Right now I can't really say exactly what size I am because it depends on what type of material the pants are but my goal is to be in a size 5-6 Pants and a Small shirt
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I officially said like a 12-14 but really I want to be like an 8, I just don't want people to think I'm stupid for thinking I could go from 24 to 8.

Not stupid at all! I was a 22 and now I'm a 6/8. . . You can totally do it!
  • ElementalMoe
    ElementalMoe Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I don't know what size I want to be. I just know that I'm not quite satisfied with my physique at the moment. Soon, though!
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I thought 16% body fat for women was the lowest we should go? I could be wrong.
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently a size 8/10 depending on the rise (I hate muffin tops!!!) I would like to be a size 6 pant. I'll never fit into a small top b/c of my chest size-36DDD, although I'd like to get down to a 34DD. Most importantly to me is to have a flat tummy and a fit butt!! I also really need to be somewhere between 22-24% body fat.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 12-14. At the moment I'm a UK 16-18 so it doesn't sound as if I have far to go ... HOWEVER, because I hide my weight well, I need to lose a lot to make a difference visually. I lost 7lbs in Jan and it made absolutely no difference to my dress size - not one bit. I think I need to lose a good 21-28lbs to go down a dress size.
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 8, I'm currently a size 10-12, But I can't stay on track the right way..
  • sweetiepaia
    sweetiepaia Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    size makes no difference to me, as long as I dont have those pesky love handles and saddle thighs I'll be happy. I'm a 9 now, but have a closet full of size 0-6 that I would love to fit back into, cant bare to throw out my skinny clothes lol
  • jgerbe2
    jgerbe2 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would love to get to a size 8 - 10 for right now. Once I am there I will see how I am feeling.
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    UK size 12, im an 18 now so a long way to go! I have really wide hips so think I would look weird any smaller than a 12.

Same here...I was an 18/20, now comfortably size 18. I was a 14 at uni so would like to get back to that and then aim for a 12 to see how that goes. I'm with you on the wide hips thing though, anything smaller than a 12 definitely won't work