Options

Replies

• VanishaDawn
    Options
    I'm aiming for a healthy size 10!!!! :wink:
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I have surpassed my sz goal. I wanted, but never expected, to be a sz 4. The jeans I am wearing right now are a sz2!!!!!! And I still have 7lbs to go!!!
  • nallynell
    Options
    I would love to be in the single digits for jeans.
    Maybe start with a 9, then when I reach that, who knows?
  • vsmurrow
    vsmurrow Posts: 145
    Options
    My favorite me (at my current height of 5'7") wore a Rock & Republic size 2 denim with ease.
    *sigh*... Damn I was hot.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I was thrilled when I got into 4's!! I am now a 2!! I'm good with this!!
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    in womens im currently a size 14-16 and i want to be a size 6
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I started in size 12 - I'm a 0 now, and it's big. It's actually embarrassing to have to buy jeans in the teen age girls section. My 7th grader's classmates are bigger than me. I've worked hard for it, but there are downfalls too.
  • Allihexen
    Allihexen Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I think I'll be happy with a size 9-11. For me, at 5'6", that'll be about 150-165 pounds depending on the time of the month. I look forward to it! :D
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm currently a small UK 12 and sometimes 10, I'd like to be a small 8 (: around -8kg to go!
  • emilymeanssuccess
    Options
    I'm at an about 11-13 right now, and i want to be 4-6. got 47-52 pounds to go!!
  • Evelyn_22
    Evelyn_22 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and i'd like to be a 2-4 in Misses. I was a 4 at 135 so i know if i get to 125 i'll be a 2. :)
  • PamelaWba
    PamelaWba Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Or at least to properly fit into a size six
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I would love to see a size 9. Anything more then that and I would most likey be dead. 7 would be even better but we will see. At almost 50 I dont know if I can get that small and still be heatlhy. :laugh:
  • SarahMorganP
    SarahMorganP Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I honestly don't remember my body when it was smaller, so I can't imagine what I will look like in any size. Right now I am in a tight 12. I think an 8 sounds good, but I just can't imagine it so I don't know! I started in an 18, almost 20, so anything smaller than that is better!
  • WJZR
    WJZR Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Either a tight 10 or a loose size 12, American sizing. For me that will be about 135- 138 pounds. I was there before, and still have my old jeans and khakis in my closet. Always hoping.....
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    At my goal weight now -- 133-137. 5'8 1/2 inches. Size 6-8. Need to start "seeing" myself as this size. One time was a Woman's Size 22. Yikes! Still gravitate toward larger sizes when I shop. Need to have someone shop with me to get me to try on some smaller sizes -- especially in Blouses and Tops and Dresses. Probably could wear a 4 in some things, but like "breathing room."
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    My original goal was a 12 and while I would have been content there, I passed it by quite a bit.

I put on a pair of Size 6 Calvin Klein jeans last week. I wear a 4 in dresses and a Small or XS in shirts. I'm 5'10" and 161 pounds, but it's mostly muscle at this point.
  • ELee0517
    ELee0517 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I just started my diet & exercise this week. Currently I am 155, size 12 and would like to get to 135, and size 8.
  • bobbin1
    Options
    I am on 5'2" and wear a 6. Would like to be a solid 4 again so I can wear all the clothes in my closet. 9 lbs to go.