What size do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• jenrod1118
    jenrod1118 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I started a 28 and want to be a 10. I'm currently maintaining at 18 and looking to get back on track.
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Size 8-10 would be great, although I realize that being truly healthy is way more than just a number on the scale or a number on the size of your clothing. I'm getting close. :)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I have a large frame so for me a small size would be large for others..
    I just want to get down to a size that makes the men say... Damn she is HOTT!! :blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • ninaab
    ninaab Posts: 1
    Options
    size 6-7 :D
  • andreabball
    andreabball Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Currently a 6, would like to be in a 4. It all depends on the brand and the cut though.
    -Andi
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I have a large frame so for me a small size would be large for others..
    I just want to get down to a size that makes the men say... Damn she is HOTT!! :blushing: :flowerforyou:

me too!!!!

Even at my 125lbs pageant weight, I was still thought to be BIG by my family. Now... I just want to be... like she said! :wink:
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    I would like to be down to an american size 32 pants..... i want my weight to be around 165-170... and about 14%Body Fat......

I would like to wear small to med size shirts adults.

Pants I would like around medium with slack.

mens pants go by the actual waist size... my waist is now 33"... The smallest waist I've had in my adult life (after high school) is 126. I wouldn't mind been that small again. Is that considered small? I have no idea! never fit a size 2 and don'' ever think I'll be a 0. I can't go by women's sizing. it changes too much by brand.
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I want to be a size 4 - 130 pounds. I'm at 145 pounds now and wearing a 6, so I think a 4 seems about right.
  • rc630
    rc630 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm about a 2-4 now, but I have more body fat than I'd like, so probably a 0-2 when I see the definition I want.
    This sounds pretty small, but I'm only 5'2" and I have a pretty small frame (ring size is a 4.5)
  • MsBaby117
    MsBaby117 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just want to get back into my size 6 jeans...I'm currently in my size 8 jeans and they are getting loose :):drinker:
  • Malrose01
    Malrose01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I first lost a lot of weight, I was a 22 trying to be a 14. Now I'm a 14 and have been here for a few years. I'm starting the process again, because I want to be an 8. 14 is still plus according to the world of fashion- I want to be in the single digit sizes, so I can walk in any store and find something that fits. 6 feels ridiculously small, but 8 feels like something I could do.
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Oh I would love to be an 8! But I will be happy with a 10/12 :happy: Right now I am a 16
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    4-6 would be nice, but I would be happy staying in a size 7 right now as long as I was toned.
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I want to be about 135-140 anywhere from a size 7-9. Right now I am a size 12-14 and about 151lbs.
  • greenblood55252
    Options
    Id love to be 8" :drinker:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    less than 28%bf :)
  • amyruben
    amyruben Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    An 8! I'll get there some day :D
  • okkit10
    okkit10 Posts: 6
    Options
    I want to be a lean, muscular 120 pounds. Size 2-4 for me at 5'5. I'm currently 137.5. Not too far to go but the hardest stretch especially considering I am not currently exercising!
  • sab0834
    sab0834 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I am thinking a size 8-10. Haven't been there ever. I went from a size 7 to a size 14 when I had my daughter so I skipped right over all of those in between. I was super healthy then and worked out non stop in college. So when I got pregnant and stopped working out I packed on 80lbs quick. When I was a 7 I weighed 135 lbs. I have no idea what my body will be like when I lose the weight. My first goal is 160 and then once I get there I will make a new goal based on my health at the time.
  • hem8787
    hem8787 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Size 4. Currently a 6 or 8 depending on the brand.