30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• sjackson1717
    sjackson1717 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Show us more pics in another 30 days! Don't stop now...you're doing great!
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    That's great for one month. Keep it up!!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! Keep it up!:love:
  • clairepeaches626
    Options
    GOOD JOB, KEEP IT UP!!!!!
  • samanthaleethomas
    Options
    I think you look great and results are awesome. Keep it up and you will reach your goals in no time!
  • cressievargo
    cressievargo Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference! Great job! I really notice a diff. in your side profile shot. Even if you did not get the exact results you were hoping for, honestly, your results were GREAT! Not to mention - YOU DID IT!! 30 DS is hard work - and you stuck with it! That is something to be EXTREMELY proud of!

Plus - 2 pants sizes? Hello, that's just freakin' awesome.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on the weight loss..especially going down pant sizes...no need to feel embarrassed..we are all in the same boat..some have rowed farther from shore..but all in the same boat..Keep it up..you are going to be one hot tamale for summer!
  • anberlingasm
    Options
    Well done you! You can see a huge difference straight away, kudos.
  • katharos3
    katharos3 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :)
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Well done, that's a great achievement, I agree with the other posters than the change in your tummy is really noticeable. It would be interesting to see your progress in another month if you decided to redo it.

Keep up the good work :happy:
  • paulaszpyt
    Options
    There is a difference and you should be proud :)! I'm happy for your progress!
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You have made a TREMENDOUS difference in your body shape! Handle THAT! Keep up the good work and keep pressing forward, you'll be buying a itsy bitsy teeny weeny bikini in no time!
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!:drinker:
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Great job! Can really see a difference in the side picture!
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Girl - keep up the good work!!! AWESOME results in 1 month!!! Way to go!!!
  • oldphotography
    Options
    I notice a huge difference! Keep going at it! Not only will your confidence about your exterior improve, but you're doing something beneficial for your interior too.
  • llamalland
    llamalland Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Good progress! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us on 30 DS!
  • michelegrayson
    Options
    Wow, I think you look great! Definitely can see the muscles breaking out and taking over your body:>) And 12 lbs in one month! That is REALLY good.

Keep up the hard work! Its showing!
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You seriously rocked this! What an inspiration! Great, great results.... keep up the awesome work!
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    12lbs in a month!!!! Nicely done! :noway: :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work. Remember, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." And after your amazing go at 30DS, you have no reason to concede to anyone's snarky remarks.

:happy: :happy: :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!