30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• NicoleElen
    NicoleElen Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That's it. I'm doing 30DS. Great results! 2 pant sizes in one month!!!
  • 0AmyMarie0
    0AmyMarie0 Posts: 315
    Options
    Great job!!! YOu can see a big difference....I might have to try this 30DS, seems like people are getting good results!
  • KLavallee322
    KLavallee322 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference in the flatness of your stomach! Great job! Kuddos to everyone doing the 30DS. I haven't started yet, but I am hoping to soon!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Super job!!!! I can really see it in your hips. Hope you'll continue to update us on your progess!
  • jayzie_62
    jayzie_62 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Let me just say this... I live on a beach and I would live in that bikini all summer if I looked that good. I'm almost 150 over my goal weight now. I look at the progress you made in just one month and I'm amazed. You inspire me. Thanks for posting your photos :happy:
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Nice work well done dosen't it feel good. Keep up the great work hun
  • HollyTsab
    HollyTsab Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job and I hope I do as well. I am starting the 30DS now. I want to look at good as you do! I hope my results are close to yours.
  • norma67
    norma67 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sweetie like I said you can see a huge difference

((((hugs))))
    you are doing awesome :)
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Honey, don't bash yourself! 12 pounds and 2 pants sizes is INCREDIBLE! So is the difference looking at you! I hope you keep it up - I did 30DS and then moved into Ripped in 30, and I swear it's kicking my butt hardcore!

You are doing AMAZING!
  • amanda8o
    amanda8o Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting I was really worried about starting the 30DS cause I'm not sure I can keep up but 12lbs in a month is enough to motivate me now!!
  • lrd2010
    lrd2010 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!! I just did Level 1 day 1! Hoping to see something good at the end of my 30 days too!!!
  • SaketoKim
    SaketoKim Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Job well done. I think you look great. Keep it going. I did the 30ds for 6months.
  • latinahada
    latinahada Posts: 168
    Options
    Awesome work!!! You can definitely tell a huge difference!! Way to go :smile:
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today is my day 4 of the 30DS I am super stoked....you say 12lbs...THAT"S GREAT! I will be happy with anything...Knowing so many of you guys did it finished it and are still alive makes me motivated that I CAN DO IT TOO! SO THANK YOU OP!!! You are awesome!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm gonna have to get the 30DS.:love:
  • cdnmom1
    cdnmom1 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hey you can tell in your middle. KEEP IT UP!!!! We all have to start somewhere. :drinker:
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference. Way to go & keep up the good work!
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    It is a great workout.
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    awesome job! You can really see the difference in the side pic!
  • CarrieAnne22
    CarrieAnne22 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    great job!! you should be very proud :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!