Your diary bores me.

Options

Replies

• Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I was told sex burns quite a few calories... go try that! lol:laugh:

Mr. Rabbit gets a lot of workout. He helps me burn calories :devil: :tongue: :heart: :heart: :heart:

btw: no man = mr rabbit

right there with ya...LOL...I go through a lot of batteries. Does changing the batteries on my b.o.b. expend calories? :bigsmile:
  • Mcctin65
    Mcctin65 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Bokwa, check it out on YouTube....
    ^^ I will be trying this soon! Looks like fun!
  • Acmcneil0908
    Options
    "Such-and-such burned 40,000 calories jogging their *kitten* off!"
    "Mr. Six-pack did an infinitely larger quantity of sit ups than you'll ever do-- for fun!"

C'mon guys, everybody's doing squats and lunges these days. JOGGING IS SO MAINSTREAM.

What are some fun, quirky, unorthodox, (semi)ridiculous, and especially NEW workouts for me to try?
    Most recently I've delved into belly dancing. It's kiiinda unique. Better than crunches and planks.

Haha I feel the same! Zumba is really fun. My husband and I just started the George St Pierre DVD series. S you workout like the UfC guys do. Only doing it because my husband cage fights and thought it might be a good change Because my treadmill is getting boring. It's really fun and works body parts I didn't know I had :) good luck!
  • kevinlaz
    kevinlaz Posts: 6
    Options
    Amen, especially if you are only home every 2nd month:love:
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I see threads and think, "Goodness, I'm glad we're not friends"

sometimes i see posts in threads and think, "thank goodness we are friends"
    xo
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    "Such-and-such burned 40,000 calories jogging their *kitten* off!"
    "Mr. Six-pack did an infinitely larger quantity of sit ups than you'll ever do-- for fun!"

C'mon guys, everybody's doing squats and lunges these days. JOGGING IS SO MAINSTREAM.

What are some fun, quirky, unorthodox, (semi)ridiculous, and especially NEW workouts for me to try?
    Most recently I've delved into belly dancing. It's kiiinda unique. Better than crunches and planks.

I really like grave robbing,all the digging is good for your arms and you might get some new jewlery out of it:happy:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Shake weight.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I love to run, run, run. Not only does it burn, burn, burn, it's a great way to relieve stress. :bigsmile:

This exactly!! I LOVE to RUN :heart:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Shake weight.

Mix with Tae Bo and you have all the answers...
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    My friends enjoy it when I burlesque...or go figure skating.

Well, maybe just the burlesque for the boys...I don't know that they're all that impressed with the skating.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Run with one leg only. Do handstand push ups. One arm pull ups. Jump rope with a resistance band. Reverse sit ups where you bring your taint as close to your face as possible. Tantric yoga. Sweat to the Oldies with Richard Simmons. The variations of classic routines are only limited to the extent of your imagination.
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    I took my second TRX RIP 60 class today and am hooked!

ohhh and for those who want to log correct calories...

http://www.dailymuscle.com/2006/05/12/lets-talk-about-sex-and-calories/
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Apparently cleaning house is a popular workout?? So many people log the 3 min of sweeping or 12 min of laundry they did......and wow the burn is like 7 calories, enough for a stick of gum or two. If you did that for like 12 hours you could have icecream or something really good.

Ha, too funny. I logged housework before, only because I swept floors & mopped, took out trash, etc... & was huffing and puffing for like, 3 hours! Also raking leaves when there was like 30 bags of leaves when I finished. I would not bother with 5 or 10 minutes of anything. And laundry? Please!
  • acrego
    acrego Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I took my second TRX RIP 60 class today and am hooked!

ohhh and for those who want to log correct calories...

http://www.dailymuscle.com/2006/05/12/lets-talk-about-sex-and-calories/

Great article! I always wondered about sex calories! If you only burn 50, you'r not doing it right!! teeheehee...
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I do Trampolining, Zumba, and Jillian micheals ripped in 30. Does Chasing a chinchilla count
  • fitnfun1
    fitnfun1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bollywood workouts!
  • SarahSwimmer
    SarahSwimmer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I burn calories worrying about my sugar intake

Seriously! If only "obsessing about weight" was a cardio exercise option!
  • mismax
    mismax Posts: 16
    Options
    I feel yah, I get so bored working out with the same ole routines. Here's what I've ben doing to make it work.

If you have the time and money (I no longer do LOL) FENCING between the suit and the physical labor that is intense.

If you can find one, seriously ask a wrestling coach. If you have someone around your weight 3min round of wrestling is hands down the most rewarding, most fun, and best work out I have ever done.

But here is what real life for me turned into I hope it can help.

Mon: Youtube Zumba/Hip hop/bellydancing or whatever is fun. 30 min- after my last routine I will typically hit the deck (finish by just kind of falling into my mat.), sweating and kinda dead. (It gets better if you have a few favorites and I plug it into my tv for more music and better visual help.

Tues: 10 mins - or 3 youtubes of dance followed by: 3 rounds 10 Burpees (jumping jack push ups) 20 squats, 30 sit ups, and 40 bicycles. total time is like 25 min

I always hate the hell out of this one after I'm done but I can see results after like 1 1/2 weeks. Seriously the key is really awesome music, I like kinda 90's dance, but house music and industrial kick so much *kitten*. Also Like Rob Zombie Dragula go ahead and try not to do a crazy work out to that. Even if your not a fan I turn into a monster to that.

I do a free day, normally wednesday.

Thursday take it easy with Wii fit Yoga ( I unlocked the poses and do one round of all of them), then Hula-hoop, I swear by hula hooping, 6 minutes each direction will roast those cals. Then finish up with boxing.

Friday is free choice, I like dancing the most it's what I have the most fun with.
    Wow! This sounds like alot of fun! I like diversity and I LOVE to dance, so I'm going to copy your routine (except for the burpees as I have back problems). Thanks for posting!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's been said but one of my friends swears by circus workouts! Says they're amazing...

As soon as Lifebooker or Groupon or LivingSocial has a deal on a circus class, I'm there! :happy:
  • moxer42
    moxer42 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Pickup football, basketball, soccer, swimming