BLACK TEAM WEEK 9!!!

Options

Replies

• lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Why am I up at 5:30 AM on my day off????????
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Why am I up at 5:30 AM on my day off????????

Cause you iz crayzay.

lol

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Good morning gang,

Beth - I tried to get a look at your dress, but the site kept locking my computer, so I had to give up. I'm sure you will look fantastic - size 10 is still a dream for me.

Tamara - way to go on 120 pounds.. quite the accomplishment - great role model for us

thanks for the shout outs all - it is sooooo good to be back

Janie
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,933 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Team!

Shopping definitely is starting to be fun again. Now I just wish I had the extra cash to really go hog wild and replace all of my larger clothing. Unfortunately, having to go by baby steps. The good Lord has blessed me with riches, just not the monetary kind, but honestly, I wouldn't have it any other way. :happy:

Can't wait to see some new pictures of all of these fancy dresses! Working on downloading some photos now. Gonna try to get a before and after picture going. We'll see if I can figure it out.

Happy riding, walking, running, biking, shopping, swimming, typing, eating, etc, etc etc my good friends!
  • ksproston
    Options
    June 2008
    August28040.jpg

August 2008
    September9027.jpg

June 2009
    June24036.jpg
  • ksproston
    Options
    Going camping for the weekend. Catch you all later!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    you look awesome, Kati-- way to go, my friend--

have a great weekend!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Congrats, Kati...you look great! Not that you weren't pretty before, but you look so much happier and healthier now. :bigsmile:

Just got in from an amazing 6 mile run...did it in 1:17:07. Yay me; just under a 13 minute mile! It was so much easier than last week's long run. Don't know if it was because of going so much earlier today, or drinking water while I was out..but it just felt wonderful. I did, however, realize that it is definitely time for some new shoes. Hello, birthday present!

Have a wonderful day, Black Team! :flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!!!!!

Just got back from a 5 mile walk with my friends 2 week old in the stroller and my four yr old in the bottom of it boy it got heavy fast. 5 miles done 543 calories burned.

Have a great day on my way to take baby girl home and pick up son from his uncles house
  • Marla64
    Options
    Congrats, Kati...you look great! Not that you weren't pretty before, but you look so much happier and healthier now. :bigsmile:

Just got in from an amazing 6 mile run...did it in 1:17:07. Yay me; just under a 13 minute mile! It was so much easier than last week's long run. Don't know if it was because of going so much earlier today, or drinking water while I was out..but it just felt wonderful. I did, however, realize that it is definitely time for some new shoes. Hello, birthday present!

Have a wonderful day, Black Team! :flowerforyou:

Pssst-- it's the fartleks!

*giggles* ooh, I said it again-- :wink:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good Morning Black Team!!!!!

Just got back from a 5 mile walk with my friends 2 week old in the stroller and my four yr old in the bottom of it boy it got heavy fast. 5 miles done 543 calories burned.

Have a great day on my way to take baby girl home and pick up son from his uncles house

That's wonderful-- have a great day!
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Afternoon black team-

You look great Kati! Keep up the great work. I hear ya on the riches thing. Single income family here. The only reason DW is shopping is because we are still riding the tax return wave. lol

Great weather for a day off today. Took the boys to the playground this morning to let them get the wiggles out. Aiden's best buddy JT and his dad met us there so he had a wonderful time. DW is out for some alone time and I am home with the boys. RIley is napping and aiden is getting in his video game time so daddy gets to relax a bit. Trying to deciede wether or not I want to run or ride today. the weather is just so nice. I might get out on the bike and save the running for a rainy day at the gym. I am enjoying the riding so much but I dont want to neglet the running as I have another road race next weekend and I want to try and beat the 27:13 I did on my last 5k. The race next week is a trail run so it's off road which I am sure will be harder. lol Anyhoo I hope you are all having an awesome day!

Batman out.

:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    thanks ladies! i just went to the website to admire it, and it was knocked down 10 dollars from yesterday! guess i shoulda waited :ohwell:

I saw the dress-- $19.99? Is that what you paid or is that the $10 off price--

either way, it's lovely.

I only had a minute to look, but I'm going, "Hmmm-- $20 for that dress is a steal-- hmmmm."

Don't think I can get it past hubby, though--

Maybe if I pout real purdy tonight--

it was $29.99 yesterday when i bought it :grumble:

That's the worst. I'll :grumble: extra for you.

Sears has a price guarantee so it may be reduced when you get it....if not CALL them and I bet a buck they will refund you the money.

Cant wait to see a pic!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Wow look at us all shopping in these low digits!! 10s and 8s on the house!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Dave has been over helping our neighbor put on a new roof all day. I really don't mind that he's helping but it means I don't get a break (usually Dave does most of the Harley-care on the weekend). He has to leave tomorrow afternoon/evening until Tuesday for Philly again so Mommy's gonna be tired. Heck I already am! I woke up around 3am with a migraine and still have a regular headache. Okay, enough complaining. Are you still glad that I checked in today? :laugh:
  • Tri_Dad
    Options
    Always glad when you check in Lori! Your a real trooper and I agree it is nice that Dave is helping out a neighbor. Sorry your not feeling well though =(

:flowerforyou:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Anyone up for an adventure? I think Ben and I *might* get to do this next month. I hope!!!!

http://www.newrivergorgecanopytour.com/
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Here for my daily check in!

Hubby and I went for a run this am. I was doing great running along almost at 2.5 miles when I told him I would take over stroller duty and his smart mind thought what a great idea I will just push them as hard as I can and yell they're on their way. I turned in time for it to run right into my leg. Yeah lots of fun. 2 gashes in my leg and a bruise about 6 inches long from the front to the back and about 3 inches wide. We stopped for a couple minutes at the bench but then I got up and went 2 more miles. Toes still hurt but I have noticed I am gaining weight and I don't like that so I kept going.

Hope everyone's day is going better then mine! :laugh:

ps. I have been looking for a dress for a while I hope everyone that got dresses loves them! I am very picky and have tried on countless dress and still nothing!:grumble:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    June 2008
    August28040.jpg

August 2008
    September9027.jpg

June 2009
    June24036.jpg

Kati, Wow..you look awesome!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Here for my daily check in!

Hubby and I went for a run this am. I was doing great running along almost at 2.5 miles when I told him I would take over stroller duty and his smart mind thought what a great idea I will just push them as hard as I can and yell they're on their way. I turned in time for it to run right into my leg. Yeah lots of fun. 2 gashes in my leg and a bruise about 6 inches long from the front to the back and about 3 inches wide. We stopped for a couple minutes at the bench but then I got up and went 2 more miles. Toes still hurt but I have noticed I am gaining weight and I don't like that so I kept going.

Hope everyone's day is going better then mine! :laugh:

ps. I have been looking for a dress for a while I hope everyone that got dresses loves them! I am very picky and have tried on countless dress and still nothing!:grumble:

Sam, Ouch.....remember to ice it down. Good luck on the dress hunting.:flowerforyou: