My Success Pictures

Options

Replies

• beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    truely amazing! bet you feel great! because your certainly look great!
  • mrscooks1
    mrscooks1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for posting your success pics. We are the same age and height. I also weigh 210 right now. This came right on time. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Awesome Job! Your hard work paid off.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    My first picture is not in a full size i don't know why... try to corret it... THANKS EVERYBODY! You guys always gave me strenth to keep going. Like right now! :) Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • debbiehat1
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! I just started I hope to have as much success as you did.
  • beach_chelle
    Options
    Wow! That is so great and you are looking good! I am similar height and build and nice to see that someone has done it nice and slow (the way I am trying) and had amazing results with no lose skin, etc.

Keep it up and I know you will get there!, :flowerforyou:
  • mayana2002
    Options
    I'm still trying... sorry i don't know why is cutting my first pic in half. I will try to repost later. Sorry for those who messaged me about it... Is my first time posting pitures here and using photobucket
  • gemmaldavies
    Options
    u look amazing hun - such beautiful curves - defo no hanging skin. way 2 go sweetie. ;)
  • rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Great job....keep up the good work, you'll be at your goal in no time. Thanks for sharing, very inspirational!!!
  • kschudy
    kschudy Posts: 17
    Options
    Wow! You look great and you are very inspiring to me. This might sound weird but your before pic looks very much how I look. As much as I am impatient and want to lose my 60 pounds NOW, I am in the same boat as you with not wanting all that loose skin, and want to keep it off for good. So, thanks again!
  • Mel2626
    Mel2626 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous! What a wonderful transformation. I love your slow and steady approach too!
    Best of luck in your success! :smile:
  • spngebobmyhero
    spngebobmyhero Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! I think my jaw literally dropped after the first before and after set. You really are outstanding :)
  • rachietuk
    rachietuk Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You look great. Well done
  • briggsy13
    briggsy13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    amazing is an understatement!!! Way to go!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Miss♥Ivi Posts: 461
    Options
    Wow wow wow! What progress! Keep it up! You look fantastic!
  • silvafan
    silvafan Posts: 147
    Options
    Good job! Your hard work has paid off!!! Such a difference! Keep up the great work!
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow! It takes a ton of courage to post those pics. You look fantastic! Congratulations on the success of your journey thus far. You are truly an inspiration!
    D
  • addies_mom
    Options
    Way to go girl! Thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • ShellHubbard
    Options
    Thank you so much, this is very encouraging. :)
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Thank you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!