312 to 199 - Guy w/ pics

Options

Replies

• walkrungirl
    walkrungirl Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You are an inspiration. And you are right.......you need to smile.:wink:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work, well done!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Wow you look really good :)
  • GBO323
    GBO323 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Man, that truly looks like TWO different people....and technically, they are. One looks older, unhappy, unhealthy, and on a collision course. The other one looks younger, satisfied, and enjoying his healthy life. It is quite astonishing to think that is the same person.

Congrats!

I'm on the route to 199. Started at 277 and am 9 pounds away from goal. Your pic is another inspiration to keep on keeping on. Thanks for sharing!
  • Mkserpa
    Mkserpa Posts: 136
    Options
    Okay I took too long adding these to the other thread and cannot edit now. So they get their own!

I'm now down to 199. I have to say, my entire life has changed. I look at my "fat" pics and I can almost cry. All I think is "why didn't you [me] do this years ago.....if you only knew the happiness you would find"

I thought I was happy, I thought I was the guy that "just liked to eat and didn't mind". If I only knew then what I know now...

Me now
    (I realize I need to actually smile more!)

I was fat my whole life so I never knew different.

If you are on here trying to lose weight...trying to find motivation...let me tell you something; DO IT. No matter what it takes, DO IT. I ate right and went for walks. Simple. You can too. I promise you, the reward at the end is far tastier than your temptation.

I'm 28 years old. I have the sad realization that for 27 years, I was dead.

" I promise you, the reward at the end is far tastier than your temptation." - spot on!! A week ago I avoided a food binge by telling myself similar. A moment on the lips, forever on the hips! While food may taste awesome now, overdoing it will make those few minutes it took to eat it turn into weeks to get rid of it. Not worth it if you ask me!
  • heidiwebs
    heidiwebs Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    wow wow wow wow WOW!! Amazing!! Please smile!:happy:
  • lizmaebar
    lizmaebar Posts: 97
    Options
    Awesome! You look fantastic! Love your hat!
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Big Respect!
    I bet the reactions of people that know you well but haven't seen you in a long time are entertaining.
  • crystale0143
    crystale0143 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow you even look YOUNGER! Great job!
  • jaimibeth14
    Options
    Wow, awesome job! What inspiration! :) Thanks for sharing!
  • Micahroni84
    Micahroni84 Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    just amazing! Very inspiring!
  • 76transamchic
    76transamchic Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Amazing. You look great!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing. Congrats! Your such an inspiration :)
  • CookieCatCatcher
    CookieCatCatcher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!!
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    you are like my husband he never smiles for pics, i always tell the pic taker to stop and wait till he smiles ! you look amazing so you should be wearing a 24/7 smile congratulations
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Nice job man! Very well done!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    OMG! You look fantastic! You carry yourself totally different! I love the Afters outfits :D

Great job!

I like the after outfits too! Great success story! Way to go!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Congrats on a job well done...
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation. Great job!
  • AriesGrl
    AriesGrl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!! Good job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!