My Success Pictures

Options

Replies

• sidonieaten
    sidonieaten Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So powerful of you to post photos! You are an inspiration to all of us. Keep doing what you are doing!! You look great and I'm sure alot healthier!
  • randomartisrgirl
    Options
    GREAT work, you are such an inspiration!
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Incredible difference! well done, you look amazing.

Thanks for posting, MFP before and after shots really helped me along the way and continue to. I will post some up when I eventually get to goal. Wasn't brave enough to take any undies shots though!
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow...congratulations! You look great!
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    AWESOME. keep up the good work

thank you very much for sharing. keeping me motivated
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    VERY inspirational....thank you for posting and your wise words. I was wondering if you were exercising too (very nice tone) and if yes could you please share? I mostly walk and bicycle.

I go to the gym 3 times/week. Every time I do cardio (zumba class or eliptical (40 min+bike 15 min- I have low sugar and eliptical usualy burns sugar before it burns fat... Bike is a good fat burner:)). One of those days I do arms and the other I do legs. I do try to go more than 3 times/week but if I can't I'm OK with my 3 times. I also never go more than 4 hours without eating. Also have cereal bar, fruits or nuts in my purse. HOpe it helps! :)

Thanks that helps out very much keep up the great work you look amazing
  • mommakess
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!!
  • sue567
    sue567 Posts: 128
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic.... U have done such a great job..
  • believecreate2012
    Options
    just wanted to tell you how much your posting inspired me. i'm re-starting a lifestyle change today and needed some motivation.
    you've helped with that.
    i have a long road ahead - but thanks so much for sharing your story. :)
  • KarenPostmus
    Options
    you look AWESOME!!!!!!! I'm 2 inches taller than you, but your goal is incredibly inspiring to me!:D
  • amandalacina
    Options
    This is very inspiring. I am struggling a little bit with my weightloss. After seeing your before and after pics it gives me hope because you are gorgeous. It inspired me most because i noticed we atarted at the same weight and are even close to the same height.
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your weight-loss and good luck on your continued success!
  • jamaicanlady
    jamaicanlady Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I feel great knowing I can inspire a lot of people as I was inspired here all way long! :)
  • healthystephie
    Options
    Awesome work ♥
  • izzygetsbizzy
    izzygetsbizzy Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow such a huge difference!!!! How mid section is great! Any tips you can give me trying to loose my pregnancy weight!

Maya, I'm there with u! gave birth in September and trying to get the weight off!
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Lookin good!!! Keep it up! :)
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good work!
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    You look great!
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow such a huge difference!!!! How mid section is great! Any tips you can give me trying to loose my pregnancy weight!

Maya, I'm there with u! gave birth in September and trying to get the weight off!

I don't know about after birth weight off... I think it is the same as relugular... I never gave birth. Not yet. I started using this nice body firming lotion (I like it)! By Philosophy, Amazing Grace Body Friming Lotion you can find at Macy's or Sephora (maybe online) It lasts long time. I thing out mid section loss is all about your diet and cardio. Nothing much to do with it. I never did a sit up. Maybe finding what works for you... I do a lot of Zumba so I'm always moving my mid section and hips
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!