You might be out of shape if....

Options

Replies

• samhelen
    samhelen Posts: 98
    Options
    you can't carry the basket of dirty laundry down the steps so you throw it.
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    I so wish my house had stairs so I could try this.^^^^^^^
  • tpot74
    tpot74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    ROFL I knew I wasn't the only one. I was thinking wow I'm doing it and that Jillian heffa said " Now let's get started" I was tired as hell and confused. Thinking wth we haven't started yet.
    You can't make it through the warm up of 30DS!

Lol..I was winded even following the beginner chick. I used my heart rate monitor and was in high zone before I knew it
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    you can't even swim a lap in a regular sized pool.
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    You run a quarter of the way around the track at the high school and have to stop to vomit. This happened to me long ago.
  • kimmieey
    kimmieey Posts: 87
    Options
    The fire department has to be called to help get you out of the bathtub because you're stuck. (My aunt)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you take a break before doing anything strenous because you know you will need it
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    The fire department has to be called to help get you out of the bathtub because you're stuck. (My aunt)

Oh MY
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    you seriously considered buying the clapper to turn off the lights so you dont have to get up

I totally bought one of these in high school...not as cool as they looked on TV. You have to clap so hard your hand are red, and even then the stupid thing doesn't always work. lol

you can count the hand clapping in the exercise journal so it is a win-win situation!

I am taking care of my ex-husband (he's very ill) and he sleeps on a daybed in my living room. He has a clapper for his lamp and I can hear him clapping his lamp on and off clear back in the bedroom. Hey, it's all in the timing and consistency, not how hard or loud you clap! Like.. 2 claps of equal loudness at a certain time interval. Sometimes he yells at me to come and clap his lamp for him. lol
  • iNkedFiTmama
    iNkedFiTmama Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    you get worn out using the vacuum
  • chubbytiff
    chubbytiff Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    you no longer can see your feet.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    you go mirror shopping and ask for the widescreen version
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • whitneyann0
    whitneyann0 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you go mirror shopping and ask for the widescreen version
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Paul_Taylor
    Paul_Taylor Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ...when having to decide between making yourself some ice cream and pie, or going to bed 'early' with the missus... you choose neither because it's to much effort to get of the couch.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    ...when having to decide between making yourself some ice cream and pie, or going to bed 'early' with the missus... you choose neither because it's to much effort to get of the couch.

:laugh:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    ...you decide to sleep on the couch in front of the tv because you don't want to do the climb up the stairs to the bedroom.

Yes, I've done this a few times. My massage therapist says I should stop. Lol!
  • Makethefatcry12
    Makethefatcry12 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You can't make it up 5 stairs without your knees hurting and being out of breath. You can't cross your legs because your stomach pushes into your chest and it crushes your lungs so you can't breathe. You can't sit up to get out of bed so you roll on your side until you finally reach the floor. All from personal experience.... Unfortunately.....
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    (and now for the one that made me think of starting this topic)

...your breathing becomes labored during a bowel movement.

Last week I was in a stall in an airport and the men in the stalls on either side me sounded like they were running a f----g marathon - I'm not kidding - both of them. It was really disturbing.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    you buy a rideing lawn mower just to do the front lawn patch

and no i didn't do this