Would you cheat? Part 2/rephrased

Options

Replies

• NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    This thread had nothing to do with me. I know my husband isn't cheating. I talk to him about everything. I am insecure about my body and everything, but I know he couldn't cheat on me, even if he wanted to. I do know however, that my weight gain has affected our sex life by quite a bit, but he still loves me for me. (God only knows why! :) )
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Just a thought. Try talking to YOUR HUSBAND about this. I would think his opinion on this matter would mean a bit more than random internet strangers. :flowerforyou:

^^This, most definitely.
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Just a thought. Try talking to YOUR HUSBAND about this. I would think his opinion on this matter would mean a bit more than random internet strangers. :flowerforyou:

^^^^^This^^^^^
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Either way, I wouldn't cheat...I think being the supportive spouse is a much better approach

I don't think you're going to get a much better result since the overall consensus is that you're asking people how shallow are you when it comes to your partner....you can dress it up all you want, but your answers are going to be pretty much the same, and the people who were offended before will still be now.....

I'm also willing to bet that your insecurity is what has fueled these threads
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    same answer.

Yes. I would be less physically attracted. Attraction is not a individual descision.
    Isn't it funny. You hint, hint, hint. The you come right out and say it and suddenly you are the jerk. Never is it their fault. Attraction subsides...you look for attention elsewhere. And you are the villain.

i'm always the villain because i am honest with myself. i'm totally okay with it.
  • haylz24
    haylz24 Posts: 225
    Options
    Well I would never cheat on my bf. He has an amazing body! But he's been totally honest with me about my weight gain and as much as it upset me, it's made me want to lose the weight. Lost about 9lbs since December. I feel so much better now :)
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I think you are all being so shallow. if you are attracted to anyone for other than their personality or the way they act then you should go for whatever you think is attractive.
    You should just go down tot he bar and score any college age people you can. I'm sure they are pretty lame to talk to, but hey, why should you care about that. I find this sickening, to reducing your significant other to man cattle.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I don't know about cheating, but I know when I was at my heaviest my SO was a little less interested in me in "that way". I did think it was superficial, just honest.

of course trying to find "special" time when working around jobs, workouts and life in general put a bigger kabash us then weight ever did. :laugh:
    Exactly. Anyone who says, "Oh gosh I love my SO, even when he/she ballooned up 300+ pounds" is fooling themselves.

oh I LOVED him...didn't love boning him :drinker:

I am sure he felt the same way...

^^^ This exactly! ^^^
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    same answer.

Yes. I would be less physically attracted. Attraction is not a individual descision.
    Isn't it funny. You hint, hint, hint. The you come right out and say it and suddenly you are the jerk. Never is it their fault. Attraction subsides...you look for attention elsewhere. And you are the villain.

i'm always the villain because i am honest with myself. i'm totally okay with it.
    Honesty is rare considering how often marriages end in divorce and the number of affairs committed in marriages.
  • runnercheryl
    runnercheryl Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    My fiancé is morbidly obese, and I find him very attractive of course. He's been morbidly obese since I met him, but has become bigger during that time and we got engaged in August last year. I've never known him slim, and I certainly don't mind his size - I think he's gorgeous - but falling in love with him and choosing to marry him has made me aware that I'm likely to be alone very early in life, and to be lonely in old age, and those things play on my mind. I'd love for him to lose weight so I have more time with him, but not for his looks. I don't even know what he'd look like slimmer, but I do know I hate muscles and could probably never get used to that. However he is weight-wise, as long as he's happy that's all that matters. I think he looks fantastic.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    It has totally affected my sex life with my hubby, ain't gonna lie. If the 25lbs I've put on make me feel SO unattractive, how can my hubby find me attractive? He's also put on a few pounds too, but I still find him as attractive as when I met him.... from the shoulders up, lol.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    When I met my husband, he was the heaviest he'd ever been in his life. (6' and about 240 lbs.) He's about 60 lbs. lighter now. He was smokin' hot then, and he's smokin' hot now.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i get cheated on because i sing "im sexy and i know it" by LMFAO... does this song preclude women cheating on their men?

maybe because they are delusional?
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm also willing to bet that your insecurity is what has fueled these threads

I'm gonna gave to agree with this. My husband still wanted me 53 lbs. ago.
  • BeautifulRedButterfly
    BeautifulRedButterfly Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I don't know about cheating, but I know when I was at my heaviest my SO was a little less interested in me in "that way". I did think it was superficial, just honest.

of course trying to find "special" time when working around jobs, workouts and life in general put a bigger kabash us then weight ever did. :laugh:
    Exactly. Anyone who says, "Oh gosh I love my SO, even when he/she ballooned up 300+ pounds" is fooling themselves.

Maybe some people are fooling themselves when they say that, But I know for a fact Im not. (;
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I think you are all being so shallow. if you are attracted to anyone for other than their personality or the way they act then you should go for whatever you think is attractive.
    You should just go down tot he bar and score any college age people you can. I'm sure they are pretty lame to talk to, but hey, why should you care about that. I find this sickening, to reducing your significant other to man cattle.
    Marriage is like an agreement. I hold up my end. i do everything I am asked. If she can't, but everything else is fine, why go through a divorce?
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    love is in the airrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    same answer.

a villian and knee socks... um.. and a thread about cheating.. can you connect the dots?
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    but he still loves me for me. (God only knows why! :) )

^^^ THIS is what has affected your sex life. Your lack of self confidence.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    but he still loves me for me. (God only knows why! :) )

^^^ THIS is what has affected your sex life. Your lack of self confidence.
    Exactly