stay at home moms?

Options

Replies

• twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM in CA! I have boy/girl twins who are 7 and boy/boy twins who will be 5 this Saturday!!

I usually do my workouts in the afternoon. Usually a workout DVD or if the kids want to go to the park, I'll ride my bike with them and then jog around the park while they play. Win/win for all of us!
  • theskinnyonme
    theskinnyonme Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I work from home (single mom)...working mom paycheck and at home mom life.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 boys (7,4 & 3) freezing her butt off in Ohio.
  • Heidi_M78
    Heidi_M78 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    SAHM to a 4 year old boy and 15month old girl!
    Living in Cape Town , South Africa
  • Reyni
    Reyni Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay home mom,, I have 4,, a 13 year old girl, 11 year old girl,, 7 year old boy, and my 2 and a half month old baby girl. trying to lose this baby fat is gonna be hard!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    SAHM in Tx.. I have 4 kiddos :)
  • span74
    span74 Posts: 32
    Options
    SAHM to two girls ( 2 1/2 and 1) in Wellington , New Zealand
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    SAHM here, but I am taking online classes for my MBA. I have a 3 year old boy and 1 year old girl. Right now I have major cabin fever since I stuck inside ALL day....cold weather of WI sucks (even though it could be worse). Looking for any support and motivation if anyone would like to friend me!
  • Sytera
    Sytera Posts: 75
    Options
    I stay home with my 3 boys (7y, 4.5y, 6m) and three dogs. I find it very hard to find workout time being home all the time with all these wild ones while my hudband is overseas. I have to fit in little exercises all over the place. Like right now I want to hop on the elliptical but the middle one is yelling at me from bed.
  • mamajillian
    Options
    I stay home with my 4 year old daughter & 1 year old boy. Sometimes my workouts are the only "me" time I get! I usually take one of them with me in the jogging stroller. It's nice seeing other stay at home mom's taking control of their health!
  • amerie711
    amerie711 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm. I have a 4 yr old son and an almost 9 wk old daughter. I gained far too much weight during my pregnancy. Help!!! Lol
  • change_happens
    Options
    arizona
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    <--SAHM to 2 crazy awesome boys 8 & 4.
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    SAHM of 3 boys (7,4 & 3) freezing her butt off in Ohio.

Freezing in Ohio too! But here in Cincy it could be 35 today and 70 tomorrow :P
  • mbeach1977
    mbeach1977 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    SAHM mon of 4 here! 9,8,8,6....plus a 2y/o I keep and I honestly feel that I can count my husband as one of them too...sometimes he's worse than the kids, lol! :wink: :laugh:
  • my2gr8boys
    Options
    SAHM in Milwaukee WI. I've got 2 boys.....a 4 yr old in half day kindergarten and a 2 yr old.
  • mollyonamission
    mollyonamission Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm a sahm to a perfect little 23 month old daughter. I also have 11 and 13 year old stepdaughter's. Any mommy's can add me
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Does stay at home dad count? We're a little hard to come by. 9, 7, &7. All girls. I'm so outnumbered.

When I'm doing well with my eating habits, I make a big pot of tea, and keep that on the counter. When I come in to snack I'll grab that first. Sometimes that's all I need. Plan B if that doesn't work and I actually grab something? Straight to the computer to log it. UGH!!! Logging snacks can be such a pain in the butt! Funny that "laziness" is helping me lose weight...
  • MandeeSue
    MandeeSue Posts: 153
    Options
    I am :) SAHM with a year old son, and run a home daycare !
  • mommy2girlies
    mommy2girlies Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I stay home with my 2. And I watch my nephew Mon-Thurs....And yes, I always seem to have the urge to snack when they are!