Options
    sw-230
    lw-221.6
    cw-218.8
    gw150
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I don't get to weigh in this week becauseeeeee I'm on vacation!!!! Woohoo!! I'm not going to go crazy and ruin all of the progress that I have made, but I am eating some stuff that I wouldn't normally :) Had baked fish for dinner instead of the fried fish and fries so that was a step for me! Wish me luck ladies (and two guys ha). I'll be home on Friday so I guess I'll just weigh in next week. Just put me down for no weight lost for this last week I guess..I didn't weigh in before I left so I dunno what the scale was like.

SW: 191
    LW: 177.5
    TW: 177.5
    GW: 150

Amazing job on the big weight losses this week guys!!!! Keep it up! :drinker:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I'm also on vacation this week, visiting friends and family in my hometown. I'm trying to behave, but its hard! I'll have to skip this weigh-in, and hopefully next week's won't be horrific :laugh:
  • katealim
    katealim Posts: 45
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 165
    CW: 161

Down another 4 pounds. YIpee. I have now lost my first 20lbs. :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    SW - 243
    GW - 130
    LW - 232
    TW - 228

WEIGHT LOST - 4 POUNDS :happy:

Yippee!!! I've lost my first 15 pounds!!! I'm so excited :happy: And hubby says he can see it in my face a little bit, and my mom also said the same thing!!!

Everyone else, you all are doing such an awsome job :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your 15 lbs!!!!!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    SW: 183
    LW: 165
    CW: 161

Down another 4 pounds. YIpee. I have now lost my first 20lbs. :drinker:

Congrats on your 20 lbs!!!!! :drinker:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'll weigh in tomorrow. Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who's doing well!! Keep up the great work!!! :happy:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    bump
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Start-180
    Now-159
    Goal-125

So I went on Vaca and still lost one lbs. That is not what I would have liked because I was SOOOOOO good on my vaca about eating right, better than at home on reg days but I didn't do anything in the way of working out. I did walk everyday all over DisneyLand, but it was slow stop and go walking...
    Still a lb is a lb, so I should be happy. However I really wanted a churro and didn't let myself, if I knew I was only going to lose a pound I might have:blushing:
    I went back into the gym though so here is to losing more next week!
    I am quite proud that I have gotten past my mini goal of 160! Yay for the 150's! hay, 159 is still in the 150's!:wink:

228826.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
  • slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    SW - 243
    GW - 130
    LW - 232
    TW - 228

WEIGHT LOST - 4 POUNDS :happy:

Yippee!!! I've lost my first 15 pounds!!! I'm so excited :happy: And hubby says he can see it in my face a little bit, and my mom also said the same thing!!!

Everyone else, you all are doing such an awsome job :flowerforyou:

Congrats on your 15 lbs!!!!!! :drinker:

Thanks :happy: I'm so excited about it!!! Forget about my previous post :laugh: I boogered up!!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Phew! Weighed myself this morning and was up 1 lb :noway: but then it is my TOM so I still feel pretty good about it. :glasses:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I was on vacation for two weeks so I gained 7lbs, but starting back on track today!
    Starting weight 222
    last weigh in 208
    today 215:sad:
  • s_sanchez
    s_sanchez Posts: 96
    Options
    Weighed in this morning and still at 125.5 :ohwell:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Ok...My turne :happy:

SW 230
    LW 222
    TW 220
    So, I lost 2 lbs this last week. I was really hoping to get out of the "20's" :laugh: But ya know, a 2 lb loss...I'll take it :laugh:
    Congrats to everyone else...Your losses are looking GREAT!!!
    For those of you who didn't lose are gained....Hey, its a journey... Discouragement is one of our biggest enemies...don't give in.... Keep with it!!! :drinker:
  • yellowhouse
    Options
    Another 4.5 lbs this week -

SW 265
    LW 259
    TW 254.5

Lara
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    First of all ... to all of those who lost weight "WEIGH-TO-GO"!! :drinker:

DaisyMay & SShay832001 ... no worries ... the vacation was fun anyway right? :ohwell:

Busymom74 ... TOM is just plain EVIL!! :devil:

BABYLILAC & ilik2moveit - you know you're doing what needs to be done ... don't worry ... a loss is coming ... I feel it ...:smile:

To those who hit milestones this week ... YAY ... it feels really good don't it? :happy:

To all my supportive MFP friends ... thank you all for being her ... have an awesome Humpday all!!! :heart:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I was on vacation for two weeks so I gained 7lbs, but starting back on track today!
    Starting weight 222
    last weigh in 208
    today 215:sad:

Just jump back on that wagon, lady!! :drinker:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Another 4.5 lbs this week -

SW 265
    LW 259
    TW 254.5

Lara

WOW...you must be really shaking it to get these 4 lb losses..... Would you mind sharing what you are doing? :happy:
  • jeanns
    jeanns Posts: 58
    Options
    Well, another week with no more weight loss :cry:
    It IS my TOM, but I don't like using that as an excuse. I can't seem to break into the 50s and I keep telling myself that it's not just about a number, it's about health, but I would really love to get to my goal of 144 because I haven't weighed that in a really long time and even when I did weigh that much, I thought I was fat and it's so stupid because the obsession with a number is overriding all of the positive changes I am making. I am really stressed out I think because this weekend I'm running my first half-marathon in Napa and, I mean, COME ON! I have skinny friends that can't even walk up a flight of stairs without huffing and puffing because they are so out of shape! If only I could stop obsessing and just learn to accept. We only get one body and life is too short to worry about some society-manufactured, unattainable ideal of perfection. Okay, a little too early in the morning to be so serious :laugh:
    Good job to everybody! You are all an inspiration about what this is really about!