Does drinking a lot of water make my poop fluffy?

Options

Replies

• dreamyy6
    dreamyy6 Posts: 23
    Options
    HILARIOUS!!!! CAPS ON :laugh:
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    xD I posted this question on Twitter and got a lot of "lolwut"s out of it. Cheers.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Does'nt four poops in one day constitute 'the runs'? I can't believe anyone would talk about poop consistency in a weight loss forum..but hey, it takes all sorts : )

It is very common for people with a whole foods, healthy diet to go after each meal. It's not the runs. And this is a chit-chat forum, not weight loss forum.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    I have been eating a huge salad for either lunch or dinner recently.
  • tig_ol_bitties
    tig_ol_bitties Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have been eating a huge salad for either lunch or dinner recently.

I love when fluffy poop has chunks of lettuce in it...it looks like you *kitten* out Slimer from Ghostbusters!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the best topic line EVER! I'm logging my laughter as cardio! :laugh:
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP

MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE THE OP IS "LOOSING" WEIGHT THAT THEIR POOP IS SO FLUFFY!

I COMMAND YOU ALL TO WORSHIP THE FLUFFY POOPER!

AND THEN GIVE ME YOUR MOTHER'S MAIDEN NAMES AND YOUR SS #'S.

OBEY THE CAPITAL LETTERS!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • KeJo03
    KeJo03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Wicked thread...thanks for the laugh :laugh:
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I lol'd.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH QUESTION .THESE QUESTIONS ARE GETTING MORE ABSURD BY THE DAY ........... WHY DONT YOU TRY TO KEEP YOUR QUESTIONS REVERENT TO LOOSING WEIGHT AND WORKING OUT AND NOT SOMETHING SO SICK AS THIS GROW UP
    imager.php?id=67966&t=o
    Everyone must poo. If not, it can become a medical emergency and losing weight because you had to have dead bowel surgically removed is NOT the way to go.
    It all comes down to poo.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVgi8hoFFc
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    I'm reading this at work and trying my HARDEST NOT TO BUST OUT LAUGHIN!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!
  • HealthierMimi
    HealthierMimi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't laughed out loud in a while :laugh: Great thread title......... and I think maybe it does!!!
  • Trice54321
    Trice54321 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What in the world!!!! Lmao....too funny
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG HOW DARE YOU WRITE ABOUT SOMETHING SO EFFING HILARIOUS????????? SHAME ON YOU MISTER!! *WAGS FINGER*
  • maf66
    maf66 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • TopazCarey
    TopazCarey Posts: 263
    Options
    *flatlines*
    I'm laughing too hard.
  • SilentRenegade
    SilentRenegade Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    My favorite game to play is weight myself, poop, weigh myself again. Sometimes you can lose quite a few pounds doing it! Sometimes I try to guess the poop weight too. I know, I'm sick. I just love toilet humor. And this thread attracted me because I wanted to know what fluffy poop was.
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I love when fluffy poop has chunks of lettuce in it...it looks like you *kitten* out Slimer from Ghostbusters!

Or, when you eat blue ice cream -- sh*tting Papa Smurfs for 3 days straight.
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Does'nt four poops in one day constitute 'the runs'? I can't believe anyone would talk about poop consistency in a weight loss forum..but hey, it takes all sorts : )

Actually pooping schedules can be greatly effected by diet..so it makes sense.

For the record...poops are poops...runs are just horrific and well, runny.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options

Fluffy doesn't equal runs, runs are . . . well, runny. And this is the chit-chat, fun and games forum. The exit door is down the hall and to your left.