Looking Good For Christmas!

Options

Replies

• pelelovesme1011
    Options
    LOVE this! Count me in too....I had 1 cup of Fiber One cereal "honey clusters" & 1/2 cup of 2% milk for breakfast.

32oz. of water for me so far today:drinker:

32 oz already?! Woo! :drinker:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am definitely in and here are my stats...

SW as of today: 242.4
    GW by Christmas: 210

Looking forward to the challenge!!

Take care and good luck everyone.

Tammy
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    hew memaw! Nice to see you here too! We're both Final Meltdown-ing!

For breakfast: cheese sandwich on wheat bread with tons of mustard. Would love to eat Kashi, but have to save it for wekends as it makes me *pfttffttt* too much for work.:blushing:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! I think Christmas is a great time to be my goal weight. And much more logistic (for me). Had a very rushed morning this morning, so all I had was a 1/2 cup of Danon Mixed Berry yogurt. I was starving by lunch tho! But, now, my tummy's filled again, and I am content. :smile:

Good Luck Everyone!
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Great challenge !!!!! I'm in !! I'm at 290 right now and I want to lose at least 50 pounds by Christmas. Good luck everyone ! We can all SO DO THIS !!!!! Cindy :heart:
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! today is a start to a new eating plan, so hopefully that will help as well. I started P90X the beginning of June and have gained about 2 lbs. I think it is more muscle. I have lost 9 1/2 in the last 3 weeks. My goal is to lose 20 lbs before my birthday in October. Here is to being thinner and happier!!!
    On a side note, I have made a goal to not weigh for 3 weeks, so for now my weight will be the same. Then I will start hopefully putting in lower numbers. I am glad that I found this thread, thanx for the challenge.

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 186.0
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23
  • Jessicaaboggs
    Jessicaaboggs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?!?! :happy:
    I really need to loose weight before I graduate (may! -woot!) b/c being in a health profession its not really fair to my patients or to myself! and by christmas would even better better!

SW: 180
    GW: 140 a little over a 1 1/2 a week...

I start Couch to 5 K today...wish me luck :wink:

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 180.1 lb
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

Congrats on starting the couch to 5k! You will do great. I just ran my first 5K on 4th of July weekend and am addicted.
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone was able to have a grear breakfast this morning! Good for all of you.

So now I am going to ask what did you have for lunch? Remember tell the truth we are all here to help.

I had McDonalds :noway: ...I was good tho. I had a side salad with 1/2 packet of lowfat dressing and apple dippers with caramel and then 1/2 cup of cherries.

I have only had 1 glass of water today.:drinker:
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm so in!:happy: :happy:
    I like the idea of the longterm challenge to keep me going. we've been doing biggest loser at work and I need something to keep me going when that's done.

Start weight: 199lbs (I started at 215 so I'm pretty happy at FINALLY being below 200!!)
  • anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    lunch was 2 cups of homemade "un"fried rice made with brown rice and ham and peas. 1 cup of grapes for dessert and a crystal light. Have just finished water goal, too :wink:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Can I join too?!?! :happy:
    I really need to loose weight before I graduate (may! -woot!) b/c being in a health profession its not really fair to my patients or to myself! and by christmas would even better better!

SW: 180
    GW: 140 a little over a 1 1/2 a week...

Good Luck! I'm starting today as well! :drinker:
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Lunch - I had Lean Cuisine Spa - Wild Salmon with Basil and a Yoplait Source Vanilla Tango. I don't know what time it is where you are but it's 3pm here so it's snack time ... I'm having a necterine. I've had plenty of water too :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: so far today. I'm a little excited here. I just got an email verification notice that my "Zumba 4 dvd set" is en route to my house. I should get it tomorrow or Friday. I can't wait ... it's sooooo much fun!! Tonight I'll be hiking with my friend Tammy ... if you told me a few months back that I would be addicted to exercise I so would have laughed in your face ... but it turns out that I LOVE IT!!!!
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Lunch - I had Lean Cuisine Spa - Wild Salmon with Basil and a Yoplait Source Vanilla Tango. I don't know what time it is where you are but it's 3pm here so it's snack time ... I'm having a necterine. I've had plenty of water too :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: so far today. I'm a little excited here. I just got an email verification notice that my "Zumba 4 dvd set" is en route to my house. I should get it tomorrow or Friday. I can't wait ... it's sooooo much fun!! Tonight I'll be hiking with my friend Tammy ... if you told me a few months back that I would be addicted to exercise I so would have laughed in your face ... but it turns out that I LOVE IT!!!!

I don't know about exercise but I am at least addicted to hiking now...lol.

So, breakfast was a banana and smoked turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread. Lunch was fruit salad (1cup grapes, 1/2 cup raspberries, 1/2 cup blueberries). Snack was 1/2 cup cucumber, 1/2 cup carrots, 2 cups of Vfusion juice. Dinner will be 8oz of roasted chicken breast with 1-2 tbsp plum sauce for dipping and 2 cups of milk. Snack later on will be 2 more cups of milk. All of my fruits and veggies are raw not cooked. And of course 8 cups of water throughout the day. And I might have a couple of cheese string snacks if I am hungry after the hike.

Take care all and goodluck!

Tammy
  • jkroc
    jkroc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Lunch for me was...Dannon Light & Fit yogurt (key lime) and 1 cup of red seedless grapes
  • TheWayIUsed2Be
    Options
    Im so in! iv tried to be looking good for the last 6 Christmas's!:laugh: Id like to be down to 175. My ultimate goal is 150.
  • mpollei
    mpollei Posts: 1
    Options
    This sounds like a fun group to join. I also like long term goals. I started MFP on Monday - and I have found it easy to use. Thanks for letting me join. :glasses:

Starting weight :193
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Great idea. I've been thinking about setting some goal dates. Thanks for doing it for me!
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    This sounds great! I'm so in!:happy: :happy:
    I like the idea of the longterm challenge to keep me going. we've been doing biggest loser at work and I need something to keep me going when that's done.

Start weight: 199lbs (I started at 215 so I'm pretty happy at FINALLY being below 200!!)

That is fantastic. I know when I got below 200 I felt really good too. WHOOOHOOO!!! I am so excited for you. Keep up the great work.

Jennifer :0)~
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Count me in starting weight 136.

I have 11 more pounds to go.