5*9 to 5*11 women

Options

Replies

• Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/494961-post-bulking-progress-pictures-female

I just finished bulking to 160, and am now cutting again to 150ish.
  • dr0p4ah0y
    dr0p4ah0y Posts: 22
    Options
    everyone here is so pretty! :)

my HW was around 160-170 lbs in high school. Since then I slowly dropped weight and am sitting at about 139 now. I don't have any pictures (sorry!) but I'd like to get to about 130-135 before I start to maintain. :)

EDIT: oh, i forgot to add - i'm 5'9"!
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 feet tall. I started at 210. Got down to 167 and gained some weight back. Right now I'm at 180 and trying to get back to 165ish, but would feel happy at 170.
  • TluvK
    TluvK Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm 5'10" and weigh 152 lbs. I wear 4's and 6s (mostly 6s) and my last BF% measurement was 19.2%

I don't have a before picture, sorry, but I've pretty much been the same weight for the last few years, but have dropped two pants sizes since I started lifting heavy.
    bikini.jpg
  • twilight4ever124
    twilight4ever124 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey (: I'm 5'9".

SW: 184
    CW: 146
    GW: 144

I would love to lose 2 more lbs (than my CW) so then I can officially say that I have lost 40lbs!! After this, I plan on building more muscle and getting more tone. Along with staying fit. I also plan on rocking out in some high heels. (: Go tall women!! Woop woop!!
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    BUMP:love:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am not going to post pics because I'm LAME and really have none... don't have much in the way of a picture producing item. My phone SUCKS.

I however am 5'9'' and have come down to 149 lbs from 208. My ultimate goal is 135 then go from there. Probably will have to give in to lifting weights at some point lol. Right now I just do cardio.

I will add a side note. I probably have a bit of a warped body image but I DO NOT look slim and trim like some of you girls and I'm lighter/or about the same. Lucky, lucky! I really wish I enjoyed weight lifting. Probably what I will have to do. I'm definitely way less curvier then I was and I fit in mediums across the board but still want to be more compact.
  • Mom2rh
    Mom2rh Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" ish...started at 168, at lowest weight got to 145...am about 149. I wear size 4 mostly. Not unhappy if it's a 6.

P3180161.jpg

The before picture is the trip that inspired me to lose weight...last March, went to Paris.

IMG_0175.jpg
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    wow...i'm 5'10 right around 200 and looking to get around 175, i have a bigger build though
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 5'10, heres me at 282:

100_0675.jpg

and heres me at 168 which is where i am now, aiming for 150 :)

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee.jpg

You are so stunning! You look like a completely different person now! Congratulations!

p.s. I am in love with your "after" hair :)
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"
    At my heaviest, I was 294 and had about 56% Body Fat (eeek!)
    My initial goal weight was 180 and, honestly, I was healthy at that weight (I do have a large bone structure and quite a bit of lean muscle, which makes a difference). It took me a while to get used to maintenance, though, and then I decided I wanted to keep working to become as strong and as fit as *my*body is capable of.
    I am around 158-ish now and have about 22% body fat. I'm in S or XS shirts and mostly Size 6 pants - in other words, I'm pretty lean for my weight.
    I actually would like to gain a few pounds back, but increase muscle, which is going to take some time and effort.
    Before:
    fatcollage.jpg

Now:
    033-1.jpg
    017-6.jpg
    (Ignore the ugly tummy skin in that second picture... side effect of motherhood and being obese for several years before shedding the weight)

You look even more happy and toned than the last time I saw your pictures, Cory! I didn't think it was possible! Well done :)
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You look even more happy and toned than the last time I saw your pictures, Cory! I didn't think it was possible! Well done :)
    Awww, thank you!
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You are all so pretty >_<

Sorry commenting again. I'm blown away that you girls get into 4s and 6s and are taller then me at the same weight or near.

I am super happy to be in an 8 let a lone a 10. I must have a HUGE body frame. I can't wear women's jewelery if it's clasp style or nonadjustable. :( I also wear a men's extra large hat size. Eek! This makes me sad. But happy for you all!
  • Nucky719
    Nucky719 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm 5'11, 188 lbs trying to get back to 165. Glad I found this thread for inspiration, you guys look great!
  • spomaney
    spomaney Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    5'10"

HW: 192.2 lbs
    LW: 145 lbs (in high school)
    CW: 186.2 lbs
    GW: 160 lbs

It's always inspiring to see stories about people with my height that are losing weight. I would love to be back to my high school size, but I don't want to lose the nice butt I have now (lol). The lowest I've been after college was about 167 lbs, and I could tell I still needed to lose a few so hopefully 160 is a good pick.
  • brittyc1988
    Options
    WOW I love this thread! Although I'm 6'1 all the stories are total motivation! Good for you guys!!
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! 5'11" here ;)
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Here is what 182lbs looks like on a 5'11" frame. Yes, I have 20 pounds (ish) to go, and some toning up to do, but I'm certainly not too upset about how my body looks....especially since I have 2 boys!

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

You look amazing. I am 5'11 196lbs my goal is about the same 165-170lbs!! Good luck!
  • jpamplin28
    jpamplin28 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Here is my thread. I am 5'9" and currently about 180 so up a couple of pounds. I had gotten down to 170 which I am working back towards. I am considering going down to 155-160 put am unsure. It's always a moving target for me.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/359151-only-8-lbs-until-goal
  • marielouisehilton
    Options
    Sorry, stupid question, can anyone help me understand the difference between UK and US pounds in weight, I googled it but there was conflicting information, am trying to set my goal weight and am getting confused :huh:

These success stories are brilliant, am so inspired, thank you for sharing :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!