5*9 to 5*11 women

Options

Replies

• kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Love this!! You girls have given me such great inspiration and motivation today! I'm 5'11" and weighed 247 when I joined MFP. I'm down to 230.8 today and my goal is 160ish...we'll see how I feel when I get close and maybe re-evaluate. Thanks for sharing all of your pics and stats! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • Zarebeth
    Zarebeth Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    5'10 here, I started at 278, am down 23 to 255, and heading towards 170. I will reassess when I get there. I am also planning on the fit part. Never have been in my whole life.

I was also scary scrawny at 150 even as a young woman... I looked pretty darn good at 185, truth be told. Besides, I am older... and at a certain point a woman has to choose between her butt and her face.
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    There is a group of tall women; join us!

I am 5'10 and weigh 130. I reached my goal of 125 last year but am now up 5 pounds. Boo! I have added exercise back in to my routine and am already noticing a difference. And no, I do not look like skin and bones. I have a small frame but still have my hips and thighs. Those babies will not go away!!
  • lobsteriffic
    Options
    bump
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Here is what 182lbs looks like on a 5'11" frame. Yes, I have 20 pounds (ish) to go, and some toning up to do, but I'm certainly not too upset about how my body looks....especially since I have 2 boys!

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

You look amazing for 182 lbs. My goal is 180 and looking at me now I can't imagine looking like you when I lose 16 more lbs. I have alot of toning up to do.
  • minnesota
    minnesota Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I went from 222lbs to 154lbs with a GW of 145. Honestly I think a lot others who are my height/weight look a lot smaller then me.
  • JenRedesigned
    JenRedesigned Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • virgogirl916
    virgogirl916 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9"

SW: 175
    CW: 170
    GW: 150

I currently wear a size 10
  • Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Im 5 9 and three quarters lol, My start weight is 228 im hoping to get down to 173. My first goal is to reach 20lbs lost by end of april.
    This site has really motivated me, seeing real life peoples success and having the support makes my goals that much more attainable.

Im excited and cant wait to see myself in a new light.
  • AudrasAlly
    Options
    Ditto girls!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    5'10

Highest weight was 215 lbs
    Current weight is 156.6 lbs
    Goal weight is 140-45 lbs

200 lbs (gained 15 more after this)
    preweightloss2009.jpg

About 160 lbs in this pic, month ago.
    IMG184.jpg
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    im 5ft 11 and 140lbs after losing 27 pounds x
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I'm a tiny bit over 5'10" and my HW was 220. I'm 202 right now and can't wait to get to one-derland! My goal weight is anywhere between 150 and 170. My lowest was 150, which was about 4 years ago. I didn't have a lot of muscle, so I think a musclular 160 would be similar to the size I was at 150. My first goal is to get to 175, which is considered healthy for my height. I am running a 1/2 marathon in July, and I am hoping to get to 180 before that! I think it would make running soooo much easier if I weighed a bit less, haha!

Thanks for all the pics and stats everyone, I am loving all the info in here :) I have some pics in my profile from around 210 if you want to look. I'll be posting pics here when I get below 200!
  • jsolar79
    jsolar79 Posts: 8
    Options
    BUMP. Would love to see some results as well. I am 5'9 and gained a ton from having a baby. I started at 240, now at 225 and am wanting to be around 175, since thats the last time I could think of that I was happy. Would love to see some results from you ladies!

I am 5'10 and after I had my son I was 245. I got down to 180 while doing weight watchers! Then I got pregnant with my daughter! I am back down to 199 and 170 is my goal weight! If you need a buddy add me!!
  • ArynnOctavia
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and I'd love to see/hear from people around my own height for comparison purposes too, especially since I don't have an exact goal in mind.

I also wonder how you can tell your frame/build. I'm 211 lbs right now (down from 329) but I really have no way to tell what build I have. How do people determine this?
  • Dayeonaira
    Dayeonaira Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    go here http://health.bizcalcs.com/ and click on frame size wrist it will tell you your frame size
  • Bigkmc78
    Bigkmc78 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • alyciamarlene
    alyciamarlene Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You ladies all look so gorgeous! And I agree, it is very interesting to see all these different weights and sizes - goes to show that no body is the same and everyone is truly gorgeous in their own way!

I am 5'9 and I started out (a week ago!) at 184. After hitting the gym for the past week and changing what I eat, I managed to drop down to 175.8!! My end goal is to be around 150, but I really don't care what the number on the scale says as long as I look good. I want to be toned since my main goal is to run a marathon in a year or two!
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    add me and check out my pics on my profile. Started at 184.5, at 162 now. goal is 140-145. I have pics as low as 159, a HUGE improvement from 185 :)

Good Luck!!!
  • jeh150
    jeh150 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure how accurate this is, but I was taught in nursing school that average weight for a female is 100 lbs for 5 foot, and 5 lbs for every inch after that, so, for 5'9 should be about 145

Just joined here, thanks so much for all the pics and stories. I have always been heavy. Started dieting Feb 1 2011 and lost about 40 lbs by July, but stalled completely. Just started this week with myfitnesspal, hope it helps get me going again!

SW 265-ish
    CW 218
    GW 150
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!