Replies

• SocialRopes
    SocialRopes Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MarieAnneN
    MarieAnneN Posts: 205
    Options
    Love ur pictures, I am 5'9.5 and currently and 169 lbs. I am working on toning more than loosing, one will do the job for the other at some point. I would target 155 to 160 and see then.
  • willafan
    willafan Posts: 101
    Options
    I am 5'9 and currently at 169. My goal is to get down to 160- fitting comfortably in a size 10 would be awesome. Love being tall!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9", but I'm not all the way to a "success" story yet, so I'll hold off on pictures!

SW: 530 pounds
    CW: 291 pounds
    GW: 180 pounds

Just 111 pounds left!

Holy crap woman, I would definitely call you a success story already, that's extremely impressive.

Holy cow that's amazing! Way to go!!
  • ofccat
    ofccat Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. I started at 195 and got to 149 before I became pregnant with #3 (I had him 1/26) and am 165 right now. I am working on losing that baby weight. My goal when I reached 149 was 145.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 9"!

I started almost a year ago at 167 at a size 12-14 and am now at 118 size 2-4.

I'm starting weight training this coming week to try and bulk up a little, as my weight is fine but I could be a bit less skinny fat.
    I think I can lay off the cardio a little at this point.
  • minus40
    minus40 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Love this thread!!!! I am 5'10 with a large frame. SW 222, CW 198 and GW 175... Can't wait - I know I'll get there this year!!! :flowerforyou:
  • lee_tina007
    lee_tina007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Loving all the success stories!

I'm 5'8.5, size 10/12. Round and curvy body shape. My current goal is to get down to 125.

Some people told me I should do 135 instead, but, I have a few friends same height and similar body shape/built as me around 125, which I thought looks perfect (not too skinny).
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and have a "muscular frame" ... I'm a size 10 foot & size 8 jean

My starting weight was 205
    I've been maintaining between 153-156 for the last 10 months

I'm currently focusing on toning & losing a few more inches all around by lifting at the gym & doing P90X. I'm hoping to get down to about 145-150 but my body doesn't seem to want to cooperate. I have some pictures on my profile.
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I am 5'10 and 159 right now. Hovering between an 8 and a 10, so I'd like to lose down to fitting into an 8. Maybe 145-150. I started out at 255. I do have a large build according to my wrist measurements.

Friend me and you can see pics. The one in my profile pic is me at 165 and a size 10.
  • catweazle12
    catweazle12 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"... Started around 180-182lbs... Now been maintaining since November 2011 at 136-139lbs.
    Sorry no pics...
  • Emili03
    Emili03 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hey, im 5'10, heres me at 282:

and heres me at 168 which is where i am now, aiming for 150 :)

Wow, you seriously look GREAT! 120 lbs lost girl! Way to go!!!! I an 5'8" and weighed 150 back in highschool but looked nowhere near as good as you look now. Congrats.
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11 1/4 and 33 years old. I'm 165 now, started @ 190 about a year ago (started pushing a size 16 pant and felt I really needed to do something). I'm between an 8-10 pant now (I'll always have a large butt and hips, it's just how I'm made). I feel I'd like to get to 155 by June 1st. In the past year I've lost and gained (was unemployed and depending on my mood had an issue with controlling what went in my mouth), and I'm attempting to stick to an exercise plan now. For a girl who hates exercise and loves the couch, this isn't easy for me.

I cut out soda and fried food and allow myself one 'cheat' day a week (on my cheat day I can eat whatever I want and however much I want). I still drink beer (one of my LOVES). I added a ton more fruits and veggies into my diet and have been limiting white flour.

Good Luck!
  • TrimAng301
    TrimAng301 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This thread is awesome!!! Such a inspiration to someone like me who is 5'11 and trying to get started. I have around 120 pounds to lose and finally decided now is the time. I came here to get some inspiration and wow!!!! Awesome job to all who have lost the weight. IF anyone wants to friend me, and help me along this journey, please do so!!! I can't wait to post my pics soon!! :)
  • CoachMelissaDi
    CoachMelissaDi Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and i did weigh after my last baby 236. I am now down to 178 and I want to be 140. That is a healthy weight for our height.
  • DarkAngel525
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and currently at 258. Since being 5'9 I have been as low as 115 (don't EVER do that!) and as heavy as 272. I looked my best in the 170 - 180 range. I do have a large build though. I am one of those people that no one believes I weigh that much until I get on a scale and prove it. I am just really wanting to get under the 200 mark. If I can do that, I can do anything!

We're size soul mates! Exact same stats!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I am 5'9" and would love to get down to 130-140. That is where I felt my best in the past. I have come down to 185 from 205 so I am making progress but it has been slow.
  • Lakesideretirement
    Lakesideretirement Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    This is an awesome thread! I'm 5'9" large frame
    SW: 222
    CW: 208
    GW: 140

Everyone's stories have given me inspiration and to hang in there!
  • sondyscraps
    sondyscraps Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!!

I am a 25yo mother of 2 at 5'11" (and a half)
    My Highest weight was when I was pregnant(#2) walking into surgery at 275lbs
    I started my change of lifestyle at 270lbs 3months after having my baby.
    I am currently 251lbs (wear a size 18 and xl or xxl shirts)
    First Goal Weight is 215 (I weighed this in High School when I did weight watchers)
    Ultimate Goal is 170 (this may change later but I don't want to be unrealistic since I think I have a large build)

There is such motivation on here to see what I have the possibility to look like... I can't wait for the day that I drop below a size 16 pant since I have never been below this size!
  • Stephanie9386
    Options
    Hi! Love this thread. I'm 5'10 and weigh 157.6 right now, down from 168. I would love to be 150, it's my absolute goal. I don't really have before and after pictures because I don't think I look that different. But maybe I'll take some today and post them when I get down to 150! :) The support here is great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!