Replies

• Natx83
    Natx83 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    I love lamp.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    As for attraction, I'm still attracted to DH and vice versa. Oh I'm sure he thinks Angelina Jolie is hotter than me. I think George Clooney is hotter than him. But if George showed up at the door and offered to ravage me I'd turn him down. Not because I wouldn't want to but because I love my husband and because I love him I have far too much respect for him, our marriage, and myself to ever cheat on him just because someone more attractive came along. That's pretty scummy in my book. There's ALWYAS going to be someone more attractive. If that means it's OK to cheat then don't bother getting married in the first place.

My thoughts exactly. :)
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I married a hot, fit, sexy, dark haired 29 year old. He married a hot, fit, sexy, dark haired 23yo. Today we are 42 and 48, both heavy, hair is grey (or dark thanks to Miss Clariol :wink: ), gravity has taken it's toll. His hair is thinning a bit. Wrinkles and stretch marks are in places that used to be smooth. Contacts have been replaced with bifocals. And I can say with every bit of honesty that I love him even more today than I did then. Anyone who says their love is based on looks doesn't understand the difference between love and lust. Love is just as strong when you are a wrinkly 80 yo as when you are a hot 23yo. Love is just as strong when the 6 pack abs turn into a keg. Love is just as strong when the washboard tummy has stretchmarks and can't be seen without lifting a saggy boob out of the way in the first place. Love is about how they make you feel on the inside, not what they look like on the outside.

really just wanted to say that i enjoyed reading this^. very sweet!
    now as far as this thread goes....cannot....believe it's still going....!
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I know, right? I thought it would have been deleted by now...got pretty heated for a while there. Oh well, everyone has their own opinions, and I respect each and every one of them, even if I don't necessarily agree with them all.