You are so obsessed with MFP that you????

Options

Replies

• Hernandeak11
    Hernandeak11 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    ..sometimes refuse to take a bite until everything in my meal is logged :blushing:
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    Options
    am on it most of the day instead of doing real work at my job.

Lmfao.

^^^^^^^
    this:bigsmile:
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Made it my homepage so at to not mess with my consecutive logging in day count.
  • gooiyw
    gooiyw Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm late for work virtually everyday because I want that extra 5 minutes to top the calorie burn I achieved the day before (crack-of-dawner :ohwell: )
  • Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Check in as soon as I wake up. My husband has to tell me to put my phone down while we are watching TV. Yes I am on here all the time. Hardly ever log into facebook.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    are still posting on the forums when you should have been in bed an hour ago!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,906 Member
    Options
    I'm so obsessed that I don't want to go on a trip with the hubby because I won't have internet access.:sad:
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I just hit 435 days over the weekend. It isn't as new and shiny as it once was, but I still come every day to keep my streak alive.
  • wordpainter09
    wordpainter09 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    That I drank a whole bottle of wine without even noticing....because I was so drawn in to reading all the threads....oops...

haha...yes!! I spend waaaay too much time reading these. Actually spent an hour today ALONE in a frozen yogurt shop reading a thread and letting my yogurt melt. Weird.
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I just hit 435 days over the weekend. It isn't as new and shiny as it once was, but I still come every day to keep my streak alive.

Rock on lady!! You are fab!! I'm around 240!! What an inspiration! Im still passionate about MFP.

I'm so obsessed, I feel like I am spreading the gospel when I tell others about it!
  • CADreaming09
    CADreaming09 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Keep it open all day at work and most of the night too LOL...Sounds bad now that I admit this...
  • jedikrissy
    jedikrissy Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I AM SOOOOOOO OBSESSED!!!!! But I love it <3 I log on several times a day. I love the recipe tab to see whats in all the homemade stuff I make. I have to admit I was skeptical at first but now I am on day 7 and 6lbs lost. This site must know what it's talking about, I stick to what it says and it works!. I love MFP :heart: :smile:
  • ShellyShuey
    ShellyShuey Posts: 162
    Options

this.
  • tracymarie2012
    tracymarie2012 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Yes..think I'm getting addicted....I just read everyone's posts here :-)
    Love being able to post and when i can't ..get stressed out I will lose my daily log in totals.
  • ElisaMarie82
    Options
    ...that i have logged in while i was having sex! :blushing:
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    I am so obsessed with MFP that I count my calories before I count my money..
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I am so obsessed I wonder if the Zuckerberg of MFP is going to create a timeline version.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    deactivated my facebook...

best thing EVER.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options

Wow. If I were the guy I'd wonder what I was doing wrong...lol
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options

That's just not right....Hope he didn't notice! On a side note, did you count it as cardio? :bigsmile: