Peyton Manning :(

Options

Replies

• tallen3687
    tallen3687 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I hear the Dolphins are an option! I would be so happy!
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    I can't believe that Peyton Manning will no longer be an Indianapolis Colt :(

Just curious what team would you like to see him go to??

4433730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

I read something about San Francisco and I think that would be a great fit for him. He really needs to go to a team that can protect him though.

Peyton was the Indianapolis Colts and I look for them to fail for years to come, anybody remember them pre-Manning? Yeah, that period is officially back. Luck might be a great QB but Peyton is more than a QB, he is a coach and mentor on that field. Make no mistake about it the Colts were his team and not any of the "head coaches" that have been through there.
  • FrozenTundra511
    FrozenTundra511 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    My money's on the Seahawks. Seattle teams have a long, rich history of signing athletes who are past their prime and paying them way to much.

You heard it here first.

I'm a Cheesehead living in Seahawk country..If they could squeeze 5 years out of him, I'd love to see Seattle make a run at him.
  • mommy4ndbandtj
    Options
    LOL, his brother worked so hard to get OUT of San Diego, I think Peyton should go there, just because. I know they are not in the top ten, but I just like fun crap like that.
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    AZ
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    The browns ahahha, but I think he wants to go to Miami :grumble:
  • slyvers
    slyvers Posts: 9
    Options
    Jets. His offensive mind paired with Ryan's defensive one. That would be some good football!
  • jelicaa
    jelicaa Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG! Just saw this and my jaw dropped.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Here's what I think needs to go down:

*Preface: I am a Dallas Cowboys fan, and always have been ever since the days of Troy Aikman. I am a fan win or lose.*

The Cowboys will NEVER win (let alone make it to) a Super Bowl with Tony Romo at QB. It's just never going to happen. He's not a clutch player, and he's too busy playing golf and jet skiing in Cabo.

We have awesome receivers. I mean, hello, Dez Bryant--unbelievable. But, a receiver does no good when your QB sucks.

Solution? PEYTON MANNING. The Cowboys need to trade Romo for a couple of draft picks, get some good support in there, and get Jerry Jones to whip out that big fat checkbook of his and write Mr. Manning a nice check.

Dallas Cowboys will then have a shot at the big dance in the next couple years. Then, people can stop making fun of me for being a Cowboys fan....for at least a little while.

In conclusion, do the right thing, Mr. Jones. Give us Peyton Manning. I will rush order like 10 jerseys, you'll make even more money than you already do with the Palace in Dallas.

That is all.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    OH HELL I HOPE THE CARDS GET HIM!!!

Arizona DOES have a history of taking over the hill players (Emmit Smith, Kurt Warner, etc). So i wouldn't be surprised to see him as a card.

But I have to put a call out...GO PACK! Rodgers is the BEST! :)
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Follow Warren Moon, Doug Flutie and Joe Thiesman, amongst others, and play in the CFL. He'd look good in Edmonton Eskimo green.

GO ESKIMOS!
  • chopps_22
    chopps_22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My money's on the Seahawks. Seattle teams have a long, rich history of signing athletes who are past their prime and paying them way to much.

You heard it here first.

I hear ya! LOL. But would love to see him play for Seattle!

Would still be an upgrade on Jackson..
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    LOL, his brother worked so hard to get OUT of San Diego, I think Peyton should go there, just because. I know they are not in the top ten, but I just like fun crap like that.

His brother didn't do ANY work to get out of SD...their Daddy made a phone call. One of the MANY reasons I can't stand Eli Manning!
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Well my only two teams are the Colts and Panthers.. I know we just got Cam and I do like him, but I would LOVE for us to have Peyton!! I mean, if he went to any other team besides the two...I'd be so confused as to cheer for him or not. If the Panthers got him, it would make football season a lot easier on me!
  • jessicaacampbell1
    jessicaacampbell1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Is it official? And I can see him in Jets Green... but does he want to be a looser? LOL

Colts lost the best thing that ever happen to them. I definitely can see that happening, move over Sanchez!
  • choochoobell
    choochoobell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    i would love for the eagles to grab him and get rid of vick. not happening though.

I'm with you on that Rick
  • MakeItHappenAnt
    Options
    as a skins fan, i don't want peyton here. he's an al-time great, no doubt, but 2 many times snyder has relied on quick fixes in the form of veterans. draft a qb, build around him correctly & adjust 2 his strong suits.

meanwhile, i wish peyton well with wherever he lands next. your front office should've kept him so he can groom luck. it goes 2 show u that front office in sports have no loyalty 2 the pillars that got their teams where they are.
  • ebaywidow
    ebaywidow Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm devastated....he's my only reason for being a Colt's fan. Now what do I do with all the Colts stuff that I have!! I'm from Ohio so I would love to see him in some Orange & Brown, but I think he's going to go to Miami!! I still love Austin Collie so maybe I can hold onto some of my Colts stuff but I can't find a Collie Jersey anywhere!!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Retirement would be the best option. He's won a Super Bowl and made a lot of money. I don't think he's the type to blow his money like many pro athletes do.