• JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hey girls!

Height: 5'2"
    SW 130
    CW 116
    GW between 110-115

I am currently eating 1200 cals/day but will be bumping that up soon to ease into maintenance. I aim to exercise 6 days a week and it usually ends up being 4 times a week. I am currently doing the Couch to 10k program and I also take spinning, boxing, and TRX classes. I have a BodyBugg to calculate my calories burned so I definitely eat at least some of my exercise calories back, if not all, esp if I am hungry!

Feel free to add me!
  • cortneymau
    Options
    Heighest weight ever (before MFP): 222
    Started MFP at: 217
    Current weight: 194 (current plateau and stuck, ugh!)

Goal Weight: 140 - I have a big frame and am kind of curvy. My lowest was at 145 and I still needed to lose some fat and/or turn it into muscle - So I know around that weight I will be able to gauge what I need to get to or work on.

I eat anywhere from 1300 to 2000 calories a day but most are in the 1400 to 1600. I really go by how hungry I am. I want to learn to listen to my body and then make the cleanest, healthiest, proportionate choices. And it is working out pretty well.

I do cardio at least 6 times a week for an hour. Most weeks more. I have begun to incorporate strength training, mostly 2 days previously but I plan on bumping it up to 3 days a week. Also, started C25K this week. Plan to start 30 Day Shred this month and if I like it I will immediately go into Jillian Michael's Body Revolution 90 day plan. My goal is to get to 145 by February 2013. Wish me luck!
  • mwideman1234
    Options
    Age 30 yrs old.
    Height 5' 3 1/2

SW 143.5
    CW 141.5
    GW 120
    Ultimate ideal weight 115-117.

Eat-1200 cals/day. Having a hard time meeting that daily goal because my meals are high fiber/protein so I am always full. Fluctuates between 1150-1250 daily. I rarely eat my bonus calories.

Exercise- I created a great plyomtric type work out that only takes about 15 minutes. It works out all muscles, and is a great quickie routine. I try to do an hour of cardio 2-3x a week. I just started a week and a half ago, and I am loving MFP already! Lost 2 lbs so far.

Friend me for support!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Hi.

5'3"
    SW 223
    CW 201
    GW 150ish

I am becoming a martial arts professional so I am not sure what my goal weight is exactly. I know in high school playing varsity basketball I was in great shape at 160. So we will see.
  • radradradradrad
    radradradradrad Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    hiiiii

5'3"- medium
    sw: 152
    cw: 148
    gw:125

my mfp is set to 1200 net calories.
    exercise: p90x (week 4, day 4) <--- love it
    i eat at about half of my exercise calories back.

although the scale is moving slowly, it's moving surely. i can definitely see a difference in my shape (slight, but there!) and i'm feeling stronger everyday! just gotta keep bringin' it!

after p90x i'm gonna get back into running. i've been an intermittent runner and now that i know what it's like to work out 6 days a week, i want to really commit to seeing how far i can go with my own two feet!

add me if you need a friend :)
  • missfayefaye
    Options

5'3"
    SW= 121
    CW=118

Caloric intake 1200. I just starting tracking my food and exercising regularly, so it's been a mind opener to my nutritional needs.
    My overall goal is to gain muscle and build endurance.
  • thyara
    thyara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    height 5'3
    medium built ,athletic body
    age 21
    sw= 169
    cw= idk yet new to MFP joined a week ago
    gw= 125 hopefully toned

I used to be 128 =( now time to go back ! feel free to add me =):smile:

calorie intake 1200 but i always stay at 1000 or 1110
    trying to exercise staring next week =)
  • Mlbsmum
    Mlbsmum Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    5'2"
    35 yrs
    SW - 185 (1/2/2012)
    CW - 170
    GW - 130

I am on a physician supervised program and eat between 950-1000 calories a day. The program includes a breakfast shake and afternoon shake (high protein) and a low carb focus. I basically am following a primal diet. I know I'll get some comments for the low calories, but I'm not hungry and the doctor is supervising - also on a few supplements (calcium, fiber, magnesium, psyllium and something else I can't remember).

I'm just starting to add in some exercise - walking and ballet barre videos. Booty Barre is tough!
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    5'2.5"

25 yrs old
    HW-436lbs
    SW (on mfp) 296
    CW-183
    GW-135

1300-1600 cals/a day and do not deprive myself of anything, just portion :)
    And I am doing TurboFire (week9) along with Zumba/running.
  • brandysilvers
    brandysilvers Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'2
    SW 115
    CW 109.8
    GW 105
    Net Cals 1300
    Gross Cals 1500-2200 depending on exercise. I am training for a marathon, so on long run days I might eat as many as 3000 cals. I always try eat back all my exercise cals
    my ultimate goal is just to look super hot in the bikini I bought this winter. I am almost there!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    Body type: Curvy
    SW: 214.5lbs
    CW: 162 lbs.
    GW: 141 lbs

I eat roughly 1200 cals./day and hit the treadmill 5X per week for an hour. I put 141 lbs. as my goal weight as that is the max. weight for a healthy BMI for my height and age. However, I'll re-evaluate once I get there. I'm thinking that 131-136 lbs. is probably my ultimate/dream goal (that's what I was before I had my son and I was thin at that weight).
  • challenge_accepted
    challenge_accepted Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    age 24

SW:152
    CW:146
    GW:130

I intake 1200 calories a day, work out 3-4 times a week doing cardio, and eat back my exercise calories. I ordered 30DS and I'm just waiting to get it in the mail to get started on that, too! I started a little over two weeks ago and I've lost 6 pounds.. most of this is due to cutting out coffee, sodas, and fast food. Staying within 1200-1300 calories seems to be working pretty good so far!
  • thebluefit
    thebluefit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi girls,

Height 5' 2-1/2"
    SW 140
    CW 131
    GW 120
    UGW 115

I started logging about a month ago and just started using the message board. I eat about 1300 cals./day and eat around half of my exercise calories. I workout 6 days a week. I work out at the local YMCA. Muscle conditioning class plus 3 to 4 mile run 3 times a week. Swim 1000-2000m 1 day a week, kinect game 1 day a week, then 1 day outdoor activity like skiing in the winter etc. My goal is to get back to my college weight and get stronger. Please add me as a friend if you are similar. :smile:
  • seemyabs
    seemyabs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5", 40 yrs old.
    sw 145
    cw 140
    gw 130

I strength train 4-5 days/week, do 1 day plyometrics, and run 4-5 days week. I take 1 rest day weekly. Cycle calories between ~1400-~1700, with 2-3 days low/1 day high pattern. I try not to base too much on the scale, as I'm attempting to add lean mass while losing fat, and I know the scale can't measure that change - only calipers and tape measure will do that. I don't generally eat back exercise calories as I'm trying to lose fat, therefore need a calorie deficit. Am zig-zagging to avoid the plateau. It's slow-going, but I'm seeing results nonetheless; I'll take what I can get. :) Besides, my overall goals surpass weight-loss; I'm actually trying to better my fitness levels and run a half marathon this year, too...
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"

SW 197
    CW 137 29.8% body fat
    GW 130 and 25% body fat

I'm on 1200 but I rarely eat that little, I normally eat more and normally eat at least half if not more of my exercise cals back
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'3"

Sw: 237 on Aug 1 2011
    cw: 182
    Gw: 130 by end of this year

I eat 1200 a day and might be bumping that up a little... and eat back some of the exercise calories. I exercise 6-7 days a week by doing the elliptical, walking, stationary bike, strength training classes and zumba.

Feel free to add me anyone if you'd like!
  • tia_michelle
    Options
    hahaha I alsp pretend to be 5'2 im 5'1 and a smidge

38 years

sw 162 may 2011
    cw 135
    gw 118
    ugw 112

run / bike/ eliptical/ walk 30-100 mins 5-6 days a week, I work out so I can eat chips and dip mmmmmmmm, so yes I eat most of my exercise calories
    1200 calorie base,
  • erineddy81
    erineddy81 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    5'3"
    30 years old
    Heaviest weight: 220
    Current weight:135
    Goal weight: 120
    According to my measurements I have a large frame

6 days a week I do anywhere between 1 1/2 hours-2 1/2 hours formal exercise that includes running every day, strength training with weights as heavy as i can, stairstepper or elliptical as well. I usually do a little something on my rest day as well.
    I am around1200-1300 calories, and if im hungry then yes i will eat my exercise calories.
  • cesalamon
    cesalamon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    bump
  • southernyogini
    southernyogini Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2"
    Heaviest Weight: 151
    Current Weight: 145
    Goal Weight: 120
    Calories: 1200/day
    Exercise: I am trying to change things up. I typically do yoga 2-3 days a week and I am debating on starting the C25K program next week.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!