I DID IT... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Options

Replies

• dmmclean
    dmmclean Posts: 34
    Options
    I am just so proud of you girl!! You are doing awesome and your dedication is truly inspiring!!
  • footballmom12
    footballmom12 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!:bigsmile: That's awesome!!!!
  • Myselvein2012
    Myselvein2012 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Wonderfuland! I hope to move there very soon!
  • SuffolkSally
    SuffolkSally Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    brilliant, well done!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Heck yes!!! That's great news! Keep up the AMAZING work! :)
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That's really amazing good for you!!! After looking at your other pictures, (here's another NSV) you have taken 10-15 years off of your age. Keep killing 'em, killer!
  • txsgirlK
    txsgirlK Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome!!! I too am just out of the 200's for the first time in I don't know how many yrs! Now my next goal is to get out of the 190's! 192.4 today! Great job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • hummingbird71
    hummingbird71 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! That's really amazing good for you!!! After looking at your other pictures, (here's another NSV) you have taken 10-15 years off of your age. Keep killing 'em, killer!

THANK YOU!!!
  • superflygal747
    superflygal747 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: Loved reading this post. Well done to you!
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    welcome to One-derland! Yes you did it! I remember scale hopping whenI got there also! Nothing tastes as good as getting to your goal weight feels!!!!!
  • 2lovelala
    2lovelala Posts: 13
    Options
    You are in onederland! Awesome! Someday soon for me.
  • confuzzledwife
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rjsbdsjas
    rjsbdsjas Posts: 20
    Options
    That is so awesome! It will be quite a milestone for me too. I went over the 200 mark shortly after getting married - almost 10 years ago - and have never been under it since then, but am determined that I will - and then some. Congratulations!
  • raquelott
    raquelott Posts: 14
    Options
    Yay, you did it! I havent been under 200 for 5 or 6 years, marginally over 205-220lbs, now 208lbs, can't wait to make that transition! Maybe next week! Two of my friends who are also losing weight with me are on the same boat, and one of them crossed that line yesterday too! She went from 203 I think to 197lbs! Can't wait for my turn! Celebrate!!!!!
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I'm heading for the same goal, another 6-7 lbs to go and I'll be under 200 too. Way to go and keep it up!
  • charlotte3176
    charlotte3176 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! How wonderful!!
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!
  • laleepop14
    Options
    Congratulations! That is wonderful! :smile:
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! ONEderland is WONDERFUL :flowerforyou:
    I know the feeling! last night i was so excited because I got into the 170's again!
    I do the same with the scale, I sometimes am like is this for real! & get on and off a million times!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    Excellent! Congrats on your wonderful progress.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!