Replies

• LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! WAHOOOO! I feel your "never want to be in the 200's again!" I have been there for about the past 20 years or so...and I hit "ONEderland about 9 months ago - feels great so celebrate it!!!
  • 44roy
    44roy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is great. Your success will inspire me as I am in that same category that your were of trying to go under 200. A few more pounds I will be there and oh what a great feeling that will be. I wish you continued success with your weigh loss. What would you say was the top 5 essential pointers that you could give to someone else to keep focus. Also, how long did it take for you to lost the 34lbs?
  • jfstick
    jfstick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep going!!!
  • Peta22
    Peta22 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Fabulous achievement!! Congratulations! :D
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Welcome to Onederland!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    That's amazing! I have been within 5 lbs of onederland 3 times and just can't make it...I know this time I will and can't wait to be there with you!!
  • zippymelanie68
    Options
    you should be so proud! Thank you for inspiring me to work hard so that I one day be below 200!! xx/oo
  • anissaek
    anissaek Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome! :happy:
  • triadvocate
    triadvocate Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's just awesome I'm looking forward to doing the same happy dance. 6.5 lbs to go.
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Hard work does pay off :) Congratulations!!
  • VeganPanda
    VeganPanda Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Welcome to the 100's!
  • cloud2011
    cloud2011 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Must feel great! I need to lose over 30 lbs to get there, but I am inspired by your story. Thank you!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 200 is about my half way point, and I hope to be very close by my graduation.
  • eljulia
    eljulia Posts: 40
    Options
    SO COOL!!! Happy dance happy dance!!!! i'm sooo close i can taste it...i'll be joining you soon! :happy:
  • Hynes13
    Hynes13 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Aaaaw, that story gave me goosebumps - brilliant effort!!
  • revadiana
    revadiana Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! You broke through a major barrier. Nicely done
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: HOW ONEDERFUL for you!! I can't wait!! I may take out an ad in my local paper.

Keep up the good work. I can't seem to make it out of the 230's....Stuck there.:grumble:
  • dancingdeer
    dancingdeer Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo!! Happy dance! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • shadshad
    shadshad Posts: 58
    Options
    I know how you feel ... that's a wonderful achievement......iam waiting to weigh below 100kgs......when I think of that my eyes do get misty.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!