Looking Good For Christmas!

Options

Replies

• kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi All~
    Had a salad with grilled chicken for lunch, snacked on 1 Cup of trail mix this afternoon, and dinner is a hamburger patty and gaspachio.
    I am very excited for this group, can't wait for next Wed to see how we all did this week.
  • francis_adriro
    Options
    I'm totally in Too!!! Here are my starting stats:
    Starting Weight 166
    Current Weight 151
    December Goal Weight 125
    26lbs to Go!!!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    i'd like to join this fantastic group challenge! starting wt is 185. xmas goal 155
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Morning group! I hope you are all doing well this morning.

This morning I had a turkey sandwich for breakfast and will probably have the same for a snack afterwhile. Have a good day!:wink:
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Good morning, as well!

Had another very rushed morning! I think I am going to have to buy a new alarm clock, as apparently the one I have is broken! So, with only 20 minutes to shower, dress and get ready for work, I had to get another bagel from timmie's on the drive to work. Oh well, it will be ok as long as I keep a good eye on everything I eat today!

Have a happy one everyone! :smile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Christmas is a great time to flaunt our new bodies!

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 136
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 7 September 2 Labor Day is Monday
    Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23 December 23 Christmas Eve is Tomorrow!
    Week 23
  • Doing_it_for_me
    Options
    Can I join, but weigh in on a monday please?
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone.

Just change the dates for Monday weigh-ins.

It was a cold windy morning here and I almost talked myself out of my morning walk, but then I decided to do a short one but once I got out there and got moving I got in a 3 mile walk before it was time to head home and start working.

Don't let the weekend interfere with the healthy eating and exercise! (Weekends have been my enemy for diet and weight loss.)

Keep thinking thin by Christmas!
  • new_Kendra
    new_Kendra Posts: 80
    Options
    Welcome everyone.

It was a cold windy morning here and I almost talked myself out of my morning walk, but then I decided to do a short one but once I got out there and got moving I got in a 3 mile walk before it was time to head home and start working.

Don't let the weekend interfere with the healthy eating and exercise! (Weekends have been my enemy for diet and weight loss.)

Weekends are my downfall too. My uncle is coming into town from New York this weekend and my mother is having a big cookout at the park. As usual, I have been asked to make a trifle. It usually gets devoured in like 10 minutes. Maybe I will take a walk through the park or something right before they serve dessert and it will be all gone when I get back :happy: BUT, she is going to have strawberry cake, pound cake, and some other cake :ohwell: *sigh* this is going to be a struggle, but I CAN DO IT!
  • bla115
    bla115 Posts: 206
    Options
    Hi everyone! Count me in...I am determined to make this the last time I lose this stinking weight! (This is the 3rd time I'm losing these same pounds :grumble: ) Christmas actually lines up perfectly with my goal of 2 pounds a week for a goal weight of 115.

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 159
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • kdm9295
    kdm9295 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Good morning all~
    Got my Wii Active workout in this morning, and my usual egg over easy with a slice of toast.
    I'm ready for the weekend. The kids will be at their dad's house, so it will just be the honey and me for the weekend, which makes it much easier to stay on track.
    Have a good Friday everyone.
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Maybe I will take a walk through the park or something right before they serve dessert and it will be all gone when I get back :happy: BUT, she is going to have strawberry cake, pound cake, and some other cake :ohwell: *sigh* this is going to be a struggle, but I CAN DO IT!
    [/quote]

might I suggest you also make or bring an angel foor cake with low fat cool whip and fruit! It's so yummy but angle food cake is light and fat free!! That way you can have a bit and not feel like you are missing out:happy:
  • Doing_it_for_me
    Options
    Excellent! :)

Start Date July 13 Starting weight 245
    Week 1 July 20
    Week 2 July 27

Week 3 August 3
    Week 4 August 10
    Week 5 August 17
    Week 6 August 24
    Week 7 August 31

Week 8 September 7
    Week 9 September 14
    Week 10 September 21
    Week 11 September 28

Week 12 October 5
    Week 13 October 12
    Week 14 October 19
    Week 15 October 26

Week 16 November 2
    Week 17 November 9
    Week 18 November 16
    Week 19 November 23
    Week 20 November 30

Week 21 December 7
    Week 22 December 14
    Week 23 December 21 - Christmas Week
  • Iffer75
    Iffer75 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Morning group! I hope you are all doing well this morning.

This morning I had a turkey sandwich for breakfast and will probably have the same for a snack afterwhile. Have a good day!:wink:
    Just a question for you. Are you eating your sandwich with white or wheat bread? You might want to check your carb intake.
    I am by no means a professional, but I do know that having too many carbs does not help weight loss. Please do not be offended, I am just trying to help.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
  • Iffer75
    Options
    Welcome everyone.

You can do this, just remember why you are wanting to lose the weight. You can always have a bite, but just remember to portion what you eat. Believe me I know how hard that is. I know you can do it. Have a wonderful weekend.:bigsmile:

Weekends are my downfall too. My uncle is coming into town from New York this weekend and my mother is having a big cookout at the park. As usual, I have been asked to make a trifle. It usually gets devoured in like 10 minutes. Maybe I will take a walk through the park or something right before they serve dessert and it will be all gone when I get back :happy: BUT, she is going to have strawberry cake, pound cake, and some other cake :ohwell: *sigh* this is going to be a struggle, but I CAN DO IT!
    Weekends are bad for me too. I completely understand. I know you can do this though. Just remember you can have a bite, just don't overdue. Portion, Portion, Portion. I kno it is hard to do, but you can do it. Someone else had a great suggestion to do an Angel Food Cake. I hope you have a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • Iffer75
    Options
    I am really excited about this challenge, being that I just finished an 8 week challenge. It is good to keep yourself in check with a challenge to keep you motivated.
    I am so excited to lose this weight and be able to keep it off. I have been needing to for a couple of years now. When I met my fiance' I weighed 158 and now here I am at 186. I actually started this journey at the beginning of the year at 206. So, I have lost 20 pounds, but I would love to lose 20 more. I am at the end of week 7 of the P90X program and I have just changed my calorie intake in hopes that I will lose the weight. We will see what happens.
    I hope that everyone has a great weekend. :bigsmile:
  • 08sweek
    08sweek Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. This seems like a fun group and I decided I need to start one to stay motivated. I have been exercising and eating (for the most part) right for six weeks and have seen almost no progress. This will help keep me motivated during the week (Tuesdays and Wednesdays always get me... I'm assuming higher stress levels?)! Wednesday checkins are perfect for me. Starting at 180, hoping for 150 by Christmas! :)

Start Date July 15 - Starting weight 180 lbs.
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7 Canadian Thanksgiving is on Monday
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18
    Week 19 November 25 American Thanksgiving is Tomorrow!

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
  • VardaElentari
    Options
    This is great! Count me in!!!

Start Date July 15 Starting weight 200
    Week 1 July 22
    Week 2 July 29

Week 3 August 5
    Week 4 August 12
    Week 5 August 19
    Week 6 August 26

Week 8 September 9
    Week 9 September 16
    Week 10 September 23
    Week 11 September 30

Week 12 October 7
    Week 13 October 14
    Week 14 October 21
    Week 15 October 28

Week 16 November 4
    Week 17 November 11
    Week 18 November 18

Week 20 December 2
    Week 21 December 9
    Week 22 December 16
    Week 23
  • VardaElentari
    Options
    I had a bowl of wheaties with whole milk for breakfast today. :flowerforyou:
  • Channing
    Channing Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Went for a 4 mile run this morning and it was sooo hard! :laugh:

Sometimes I can do it no problem and others, I can barely pick my feet up! Oh well, I try to listen to my body, and even though I pushed myself to finish this morning, I refueled really well with some Uncle Sam cereal and almond milk to put some healthy carbs back into my body.

Here's hoping it will be easier tomorrow! :drinker: