I DID IT... I FINALLY DID IT!!

Options

Replies

• wanderingpilgrim
    wanderingpilgrim Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    your excitement lit up my computer screen just now! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou: Keep on going!
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful news! Good for you! I hope you seriously reward yourself...You deserve it! :flowerforyou:
  • aqua_girl
    aqua_girl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    humingbird71 Congrats! I know the feeling, had that same experience 2 weeks ago. Have not been in the ones since 1992! So it felt incredible. I was so happy I wanted a parade! It is such a milestone. Best wishes for continued sucess!
  • Snubbleup
    Snubbleup Posts: 66
    Options
    That's awesome, congratulations!
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Reading your story made me tear up. I know exactly how you feel! When I started my journey in August 2011 I was 247 lbs and I still remember how happy I was to see the Onederlands! Now I'm 168 lbs and still going! Congrats! Your hard work and dedication is really paying off! Keep it up! Take it one day at a time and you WILL reach your goals!
  • Frozenmango
    Frozenmango Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I can't wait to get back to Onederland! :)
  • MaryRose84
    MaryRose84 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    GREAT WORK !!! IM RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! SEE YOU IN ONEDERLAND FRIEND !
  • Christinesyear
    Christinesyear Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Superific!
  • laurief1212
    laurief1212 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    That is amazing CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • azzy504
    azzy504 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thats Aweosme!!! Great Job!!
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    HOLEY MOLEY! Fantastic...I am so looking forward to being where you are right now. I'm sure that I will be as excited as you are. Keep up the great work and keep posting the victories...you will never know how much your success will spur on someone else! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mom2pne
    mom2pne Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    reward yourself, manicure, pedicure new shirt to mark this time be proud it takes a lot of hatd work
  • nnjambi
    nnjambi Posts: 1
    Options
    Very well done! keep up the good work
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I cannot wait till my weigh in day on the 31st. I am hoping to be under 200 as well. :D
  • anarod0513
    anarod0513 Posts: 119
    Options
    Way to go!!!! Keep it up and you will reach your ultimate goal!!!!
  • cattraxs
    cattraxs Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I remember one of the first goals in my weight loss journey was to put the 200s in my rearview mirror and remember well the day that happened - set off all the car alarms in my neighborhood by my rejoicing. Woot woot - good for you!
  • losinit57
    losinit57 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That is just totally awesome!! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work. I know it does feel great to see that scale drop and "WE CAN DO IT"
    Best of luck to you.
  • babyluna62
    Options
    sooo happy for you congrats :) i cant wait till i leave the 200's lol
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Oh wow I am doing my *happy dance* here for you...I cannot wait to get to a similar state...well done!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!