Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• kototo
    kototo Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Its my I can't believe you didn't drink your water face.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Cuz it's ARM DAY!!! Once a week or so me and my mfp friends post a different body part!! This week it's the gun show...lol...next week could be legs or abs!!!
  • deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    mine is me at university having a babcham royale cocktail at my favourite bar in canterbury, kent, uk.
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Mine is me in my big jeans :)
  • Luvlee85
    Luvlee85 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My picture is me at Christmas of 2010 and 2011(60lbs down), it was supposed to give me some motivation but I just don't see the difference in me.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Just me in a dress I bought last week. I was putting my hair up when my husband took a picture of me, and it totally looks like I am posing, which I wasn't at all, and it made me laugh, so I thought it made a good profile pic. It also shows my arm muscles reasonably well.
  • Porcelain1981
    Porcelain1981 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Motivation.

My thing is when I get down towards my goal is being able to wear skinny jeans and look awesome.
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    My latest Non-Scale Victory. Couldn't truly Run it as I've got a dodgy ankle (have done for years) but I completed the course. Something I wouldn't have been able to do before this journey started :-)
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Mine is me and a friend of mine bout mid way up "1000" steps (that's the name of them).
  • MLgarcia3
    MLgarcia3 Posts: 503
    Options
    Showing off my "buffness" LOL
  • Julescg26
    Julescg26 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Me dancing with 2 Gin and Tonics (my new nickname apparently) in Seville last year - trying to remind me that while I can still look nice now I need to get rid of my bingo wings and slim down to re-gain my confidence that I used to have on nights out ;)
  • vancil01
    vancil01 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Mine is my left calf, memorial tattoo for my father who passed away 6 years ago 2/24. It reads No Fear....like that brand of clothing that was sold back in the day, he used to write No Fear underneath the brim of my baseball hats when I was a kid, so I wouldn't be afraid of the ball...now I can look at it and not let anything in life get the best of me :)
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Just a picture of me at my sister's wedding, nothing too special, though it is a rare creature since it's the only time in my adult life that I've worn pink. lol And my ticker is one of my ferrets. They all inspire me to get moving. Such hyper little things ^_^
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    I ride a Spyder, and this is just a picture of me with it on 2012 New Year's Day ryde with hubby.
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Just some linux tomfoolery.
  • BrownEyedJerseyGirl
    BrownEyedJerseyGirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Other than my driver's license and passport I haven't posed for a picture in about 10 years so its a picture of my cat.
  • Babs0077
    Babs0077 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken at Disney World (hence Cinderella's castle in the backgroud) by my best friend, while eating a Mickey Bar, that I had worked SO hard for..... It was taken the day after the Walt Disney World Half Marathon!!
    Hands down, one of the best trips EVER!!
    :laugh:
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    It's me taken late last Fall while attending a Buddhist weekend retreat. It looks like I am coming out of a meditative stupor. My ticker is a pic of a recent sunset off of the island I live on.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    My pups. Because they are awesome!
  • KingRoaVa
    KingRoaVa Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am a digital artist and I created mine. It just 1 sphere, 2 mirrors, 1 volumetric cloud and 1 infinity.