Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    3 lbs!!! Woohoo!! I guess I made up for losing 0 last week :happy: :drinker: :happy:
    Last week 184
    CW 181
    GW 145

exercise.png
  • carlahgay
    carlahgay Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this grop :)

SW: 143
    CW:137
    GW:130
  • pickles77
    pickles77 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hey all...

I guess i know why I have not been losing any weight this week...T.O.M! Crap! But I managed to lose about a pound! Congrats to all you guys and gals!

I too think of the group every time I eat! It seems to be more of a motivational key than I thought I would!

OW: 190.7
    SW: 171.2
    CW: 170.3
    GW: 115

PS. I finally reached my 20 pounds lost!!!!!:love::love: :love: :love: :love: Did not think I would ever get there!

PPSS. WE ARE AT 22.5 POUNDS LOST!!!!
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    good morning everyone:happy:
    It looks like we are off to a great start!!! and I might lose in over al.l but I even did better then i though I would..... and just might make my first goal after all. I lost 2lbs this week and didn't even work as hard as I could of at it.. I'm tinking about getting my bike fixed and start riding it. My sister rides and went 23 miles yesterday... I should of went with her and I probaly would of don't better at weighin this morning!!

last week 154
    CW 152
    Goal for Aug. 148
    GW 130

That makes 17.5 over all so far.
    great job everyone!!!!!:drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    good morning everyone:happy:
    It looks like we are off to a great start!!! and I might lose in over al.l but I even did better then i though I would..... and just might make my first goal after all. I lost 2lbs this week and didn't even work as hard as I could of at it.. I'm tinking about getting my bike fixed and start riding it. My sister rides and went 23 miles yesterday... I should of went with her and I probaly would of don't better at weighin this morning!!

last week 154
    CW 152
    Goal for Aug. 148
    GW 130

That makes 17.5 over all so far.
    great job everyone!!!!!:drinker:

Feel free to join this cycling club...:happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/59202-mfp-spitfires-cycling-club-week-2

exercise.png
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    nice going guys. Thanks for posting our total group lost as we go along. I also come up with 17.5 lost.
    Calie
  • kctus3
    kctus3 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Great job so far everyone! This week was a little tough for me...according to my scale I actually gained one pound...but I've also started working out this week. My 15 hour days didn't leave me much time for other stuff...but I am making small changes that I know will give me lifetime results so I'm not discouraged. :)

last week 183
    this week 184
    starting weight 189
    goal weight 135-ish :)

Have a great week eveyone!
    Cassi
  • red5
    red5 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello......I am checking in for the week.

This week 197
    Last week 199
    goal is 135
  • aariel22
    aariel22 Posts: 37
    Options
    Last week I was 164. I used to think that logging everything I eat is a bit much, but it sure helps me to eat smaller portions of healthier foods (and not snack on empty calories!). Slowly but surely! Great job everyone!
  • sexygrandma
    sexygrandma Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi :happy:
    im new here!
    in 1990 I lost 88 pounds & kept it off for a year & now my wt is back uo to 212
    im just 6 pounds away from gaining all my wt back.
    so I will just take it one day at a time & stay postive & get those unwanted pounds off of my body. one pound at a time! one step at a time. I have done it before & I will do it again & this time I will keep it off for good. one day at a time!
  • skywalker
    Options
    Good morning!

Seems i'm the first to weigh in today....

Last weigh in - 223lbs

CW - 220lbs

GW - 146 lbs

I lost 3lbs this week!!!

I took up cycling and boy does it bring results!

Good luck everyone else :happy:

Welcome to the cycling club, Jax!!! I noticed your post on the thread. Good luck. I've found it to be very motivating!!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou:

exercise.png
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I hope we have more reporting in when they get back to work tomorrow. But we had a pretty good turn out today. Calie
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Skywalker.... thank you for the invite :happy:
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Hello!! :happy:
    WHERE IS EVERYONE :cry:
    We are only at 22.5 lbs.. i think some people have forgotten to weigh in :cry: :brokenheart:
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    I didn't weight in Sunday :frown: I cheated tremendously over the weekend :grumble: so I decided rather then demotivating myself by weighting knowing with all I ate (the weight of the food in my system alone) I was going to weight more, I decided to check in this Sunday :tongue:

I know I'm such a weirdo but hey if it works it works :happy:

Monday I posted a rant and rave about how I was going to do away with my scale until my birthday:indifferent: , but we all know that's not going to happen:laugh: so I will weight in Sunday and be sure to check in :smooched:

You guys are doing great though I am so proud of all of you...don't let slip ups knock you down for good and don't forget weight fluctuation of 3-5 pounds can be from anything from the weight of the food you have in your system to water to hormones:grumble: so don't let 3-5 pounds get you down

Keep up the awesome job all!!! :flowerforyou:
  • OnMyWeigh
    OnMyWeigh Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...
    We had an awesome time on our vacation!! Kati lost her first tooth yesterday on our way home. I am so sorry to report that I gained 1lb this week. Which actually, I shouldn't feel too bad about. I ate Pizza one night, BBQ hamburger another and a wonderful Chicken sandwich another. I really tried to paid attention to what I was eating... it could have been worse I could have eaten 3 pieces of pizza instead of just one and it could have been a double cheese burger at the BBQ. I snacked more than I should have in the car and didn't drink as water as much as I need. I couldn't resist the yummy snacks I packed for the family....

I am back on the stair stepper tonight and a huge salad with grilled chicken for dinner tonight and I will be back on track!!!
  • vickyclare96
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Weigh in day tomorrow, hope everyone is doing ok, and have a nice weight loss tomorrow.. good luck :happy:
  • constancemwj
    constancemwj Posts: 290
    Options
    Good morning, ladies:happy:
    I hope you all are having a great week

Welcome come back OMW, glad you had a great trip......I know it's hard to be good while traveling...This week is my test....I'm heading out this morning for a 10 day road trip. to visit family and friends in 3 different states... So I figured I 'd weight in today sence I'ed be on the road tomorrow... Wish me luck on being good...

LW 152
    CW 150
    GW aug,8, 148
    GW 130
    I hope everone has a great weight in tomorrow and keep moving.....:drinker:
    connie
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :happy:

Well this week i didn't lose anything.....but then i didn't gain anything either :ohwell:

LW 220
    CW 220
    GW 180

Good luck to the rest of you and Connie i wish you good luck on being good on the road trip :happy:

Jax
  • vickyclare96
    Options
    Hey guys,
    Not so good this week :indifferent:
    LW: 148
    CW: 149
    GW: 133
    I PUT ON!! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :noway: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    I am so disappointed in myself this week, at least it wasn't like 15 lbs :laugh:
    Good look to being good on your road trip :happy: and good luck to everyone else :happy: