Replies

• Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome!
  • Veracruz4
    Veracruz4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I'm going to start a new thread for us 100+ in the Motivation/Support section. Let's call this week one and start a challenge. Who's in?

What shall we call ourselves?
  • KCSPEARS
    KCSPEARS Posts: 123
    Options
    I am so sad today...................

I have been doing so well and this weekend my husband and I got into a bad argument and he called me a fat azz. I am so hurt, he has been telling me for years that he loves me now at 200 + pounds and he loved me when I was 120..............Now, I know how he really feels and it is very hurtful. I have been eating and drinking everything in sight that I should not have...............2 days of this bingeful type eating, I feel sick, depressed and just don't want to go on..............

He has been the 1 person that has always been supportive and now I know it has all been fake, a facade.............He told me yesterday that he apologized and took back what he said, the problem is, he can't take it back, the words have already come out of his mouth. :cry: :cry:

He knows how self- conscious I am about my weight and have always been, no matter how small I was, I have always viewed myself as fat.

im sorry.. dont let it stop you...one day youll turn his head & make him eat those words...hugs

I forgot to weigh in on Friday, so weighed in yesterday, the scale now says 211.0 again. I know its water weight, but I am not even caring, I just want to go the opposite way now and gain up to 300 pounds so I can make him leave me...............
  • KCSPEARS
    Options

I have been doing so well and this weekend my husband and I got into a bad argument and he called me a fat azz. I am so hurt, he has been telling me for years that he loves me now at 200 + pounds and he loved me when I was 120..............Now, I know how he really feels and it is very hurtful. I have been eating and drinking everything in sight that I should not have...............2 days of this bingeful type eating, I feel sick, depressed and just don't want to go on..............

He has been the 1 person that has always been supportive and now I know it has all been fake, a facade.............He told me yesterday that he apologized and took back what he said, the problem is, he can't take it back, the words have already come out of his mouth. :cry: :cry:

He knows how self- conscious I am about my weight and have always been, no matter how small I was, I have always viewed myself as fat.

I forgot to weigh in on Friday, so weighed in yesterday, the scale now says 211.0 again. I know its water weight, but I am not even caring, I just want to go the opposite way now and gain up to 300 pounds so I can make him leave me...............

IM SORRY, DONT LET THAT STOP YOU. ONE DAY YOULL MAKE HIM TURN HIS HEAD & EAT THOSE WORDS...HUGS
  • kym_lewis08
    kym_lewis08 Posts: 393
    Options

Lean...:smooched: ...Please dont let him get you down. Stay motivated. If nothing else,use his words as motivation.

P.S.--I think ur beautiful:blushing:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Thanks You guys!!

I feel better and we sat down and had a :heart: to :heart: talk. In 15 years of being together, he has never, never, never said anything like that and has always supported me.

As someone here suggested, I decided to forgive him and move on from it. His actions speak louder than the words that he spoke when being angry.............I guess that shows that not everything is fair in love and war, LOL..........:laugh:

Kym, thanks for the compliment, I think you are beautiful too.

I made my green smoothie again this morning and I am back on track. Must drink lots of water to flush myself out and get me on an even keel again..............
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I would love to jump on this band wagon, I have over a hundred plus pounds to lose.
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    I'm going to start a new thread for us 100+ in the Motivation/Support section. Let's call this week one and start a challenge. Who's in?

What shall we call ourselves?

I LOVE this ideal...
  • MRSWESSON
    MRSWESSON Posts: 107
    Options
    Thanks You guys!!

I feel better and we sat down and had a :heart: to :heart: talk. In 15 years of being together, he has never, never, never said anything like that and has always supported me.

As someone here suggested, I decided to forgive him and move on from it. His actions speak louder than the words that he spoke when being angry.............I guess that shows that not everything is fair in love and war, LOL..........:laugh:

Kym, thanks for the compliment, I think you are beautiful too.

I made my green smoothie again this morning and I am back on track. Must drink lots of water to flush myself out and get me on an even keel again..............

I am glad you are feeling better, I wish I had seen the original post yesterday...my Husband has never been supportive and is very rude so I know how that must have felt, but you look awesome and are doing great keep it up!!!
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    I would love to jump on this band wagon, I have over a hundred plus pounds to lose.

welcome
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    I WEIGHED IN THIS MORNING.

WAS: 259.6
    NOW: 256.6 :smile:
  • jennbarrette
    jennbarrette Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I WEIGHED IN THIS MORNING.

WAS: 259.6
    NOW: 256.6 :smile:

Awesome job!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hello everyone! I decided that I really am gonna try to get this weigh off because I felt like crap the other day when I went to walmart the other day and they didnt have anything cute that i could fit into...all the really cute stuff is for skinny mini's and it drives me nuts. I hate the way I look and they way ppl judge me by it..Please help me keep my motivation up!!!:happy: current: 226
  • KCSPEARS
    Options
    Hello everyone! I decided that I really am gonna try to get this weigh off because I felt like crap the other day when I went to walmart the other day and they didnt have anything cute that i could fit into...all the really cute stuff is for skinny mini's and it drives me nuts. I hate the way I look and they way ppl judge me by it..Please help me keep my motivation up!!!:happy: current: 226

welcome
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    My weigh in from last Friday (don't know if I gave it because I have TOM visiting right now) is 209.
  • ophedian
    Options
    Jumps into the membership for this group. I am starting monday with approximately 100lbs to go as well. I say approximately because it is actualy 99.98 lbs that I need to lose :)