Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Mine is a pic of a new friend I met while hiking.
  • mamorganor
    Options
    My favorite little crack head of a chihuahua (1 of 4 that I own), she is riddled with health problems, is super smart and hilarious! and she adores me!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    No meaning, just my latest progress pic.
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    the cake is a lie
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    This is the eff'n HOT costume I'm thinking about wearing to the Tim Burton Costume Ball Party in ATL in a couple of weeks. :)
  • LessMe2B
    LessMe2B Posts: 316
    Options
    Mine is the Christian Louboutin's I plan on rewarding myself with when I reach my goal!!! A girl can never have enough pairs of black pumps, but this pair, well....they will be the Queen of my Collection!! :bigsmile:
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    <<<<
    Mini Motorbike man.
    no reason really
  • dlw13
    dlw13 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Mine is a picture taken before my first 5K, 30-Jul-2011. No special meaning, just one of the few pics of me where I'm not flipping off the camera person, or drinking a beer. :drinker:
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    <- it's a '75 BMW wouldn't it be your picture, too?
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    Vintage sorta thing.
    My impression of a cl#t. Oooo and a clam tattoo around the cl#t.
    *giggle*
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    Mine is my "Big Reveal" when I appeared on the Rachael Ray Show. I was at my Goal Weight, and going to New York & being on the Show was a HUGE Moment in my Life!!
  • karenCalandro
    Options
    My "after" picture. After ! lost 35 lbs
  • vmrink
    vmrink Posts: 42
    Options
    Mine is me at age 7. It's one of the only pictures that I like of myself.
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Mine pic is to keep me motivated to keep running!!!!
  • delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    I snapped all my photos. They are some of the things I enjoy looking at and I change them on a whim. Can you tell I wuv my Punkin (cat)? lol
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Mine is my friend and I doing our annula St.Patricks Day celebration..because its only the best day of the year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    <--- pic of me in my happy place, on one of my favorite rivers, the French Broad in NC. Below, the ticker pic is my son paddling the lake with me and one of the best sunsets of last summer. Makes me smile. :D
  • Charles1964
    Charles1964 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Back in 2006 my weight was 320 pounds and I went on to lose the weight.I was very motivated as I am now.By the summer of 200, I was weighing 170-180 pounds.I felt wonderful.I made the mistake of thinking since I was thin I could eat whatever I wanted.Two years later, I found myself even heavier than the 320 pounds I started with.My picture is me from 2007 at 180 pounds.This is my motivation picture.
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Mine is my stepdaughter and I having just finished last years race for life 5k, which we walked. We will be doing it again this July, and I fully plan to jog it, and will post a comparison picture once done :smile:
  • SoSheDid_
    SoSheDid_ Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My pic is me on my honeymoon, a picture I actually like of myself. My initial goal is to get back down to this weight (about 12 lbs. from where I am now). My pic keeps me inspired!

Almost forgot to add my ticker picture is of me and a friend in college, I want to be back down to this weight eventually (about 30 lbs. away...)