SW 204
CW 196 -4
GW 169
good luck everyone!

Replies

• slimmingmom
    slimmingmom Posts: 297
    Options
    Wow!!! Awsome job Sandi :happy: You're officially no longer in the 200s!!! You must be on cloud 9 right now...I can't wait for my day where i'm in the 100s :blushing:
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    Wow!!! Awsome job Sandi :happy: You're officially no longer in the 200s!!! You must be on cloud 9 right now...I can't wait for my day where i'm in the 100s :blushing:

And I guess I should mention that it's still Sunday my time! I will weigh myself in the morning though I really don't think i'll have much of a weight change. Thanks to TOM i've kind of been giving in to some of my cravings this week :smooched: I hate being all bloated and irritable :laugh:
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    SW 180
    CW 170 -1
    GW 130 or size 10P
    Mini goal 1 : 160lbs or size 14P by aug 5th

After 3 weeks plateau, I started to lose weight again.
    woooohoooo!
    I'm using my sunday weight this time because I ate chinese food for dinner... lots of sodium
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Had a terrible weekend, sabotaged myself, and weighed higher this morning, but my jeans are now baggy so i think i will weigh again tomorrow when the weekend food is out of my system lol:wink:

Well done Sandi thats fantastic!

I'g glad the plateau is broken GetFit! Yay!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    No loss this week- and no gain. So I'm alright with that. I've lost weight a little too quickly for my peace of mind, so having my body take a week off sounds fine to me. I'm still on the DL for now so exercise is out. *sigh*

Good thing weight loss is 70% diet, otherwise I'd be sunk.

Have a great Monday everyone!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    I will start this off....
    SW 204
    CW 196 -4
    GW 169
    good luck everyone!

Good morning all :flowerforyou: Congratulations Sandi and welcome to ONEderland!!

As for me ...

SW 208.5
    LW 191.5
    CW 187.5

That's a 4 lb. loss for me this week. Hiking the Niagara Gorge really helps ... quite the workout!! I hope you all have a great day.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well I managed to lose my holiday weight again, but we will see if there are any ill effects from this past weekend next Monday ( I had 3 different functions, 3 different desserts :noway: ) Usually desserts aren't my downfall, but each was homemade and I felt bad not trying some. Do people start baking more when you start losing weight, or is it just my imagination??

SW:187.8
    LW:180
    TW:177

My first mini goal of being in the 160's by August 15 is sneaking up on me. I am going to work my butt off, but we are going away for a 4 day holiday this weekend. Maybe if I could stay put once in a while it would come off easier. I will make sure I book a hotel with a nice fitness room.

I had a dream I weighed myself August 15 and was 164, there is one dream I hope comes true. :wink:
  • Daisy_May
    Daisy_May Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not weighing in until Wednesday but I just wanted to say congrats to all those that lost last week!! And to those who didn't, congrats for still treking on and not giving up:happy:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

SW - 253.4
    GW - 140.0
    LW - 242.8
    CW - 240

Loss of 2.8 lbs this week. :smile:
    I am really looking forward to seeing the 230's.

Good luck and best wishes to all!

Tammy
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,549 Member
    Options
    I'll be weighing in on Wednesday's too. Good work everyone!
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    So I'm sitting here looking at the picture of my bf and me on holidays that I have in my profile(taken while on vacation last week) and I can't wait until he holds me and his arms go all the way around me! LOL silly little thing but I can't wait......
  • Melissa_123
    Melissa_123 Posts: 115
    Options
    Ok..I did my weigh in expecting the worst. I have eaten within my calories but not that great food. I feel fat, fat, fat. But...I weighed in and lost 3 pounds??? How come I feel huge!?!

SW- 181

LW-169

CW -166
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job everyone! I'm changing my weigh in day to Wednesday. The only day my hubby and I have off together is Sunday so it's my "splurge day", I find even if I stay within calories, I've usually out done myself with sodium :)
    So Wednesday is my day and I'm feeling good about a loss this week.
    Keep up the great work!
  • Daisy_May
    Options
    I think I'm finally getting used to eating 1200 calories again, by the time I had left for vacation I found I was never overly hungry and the 1200 claories filled me no problem. Then since I've been back from vacation (where I cheated like crazy) I have found myself starving everyday! But this weekend and today, I'm good, it's lunch time and I just realized I didn't even have my usual morning snack.
  • glandis
    glandis Posts: 89
    Options
    SW-179
    LW-169
    CW- 169

No Loss:sad: , but not too upset. I know what I did wrong and I am back on track today. Congrats to all of you that lost this week and keep up the good work for those who are still trying!
  • BABYLILAC
    BABYLILAC Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    LW 160
    CW 158
    2lbs done yay after not loosing last week
    You ladies are doing great:flowerforyou: keep up the good work
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I'll be officially weighing in on Wednesday as well. That way I have a few days for my body to recoup after a week and a half vacation where some less-than-good foods were consumed and very little water :blushing:. Although, I snuck a peek this morning and not only did I not gain, I lost a little :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Keep up the fantastic work everyone!! :flowerforyou:
  • slimmingmom
    Options
    So I'm sitting here looking at the picture of my bf and me on holidays that I have in my profile(taken while on vacation last week) and I can't wait until he holds me and his arms go all the way around me! LOL silly little thing but I can't wait......

That's funny becuae I was putting my hubbys clothes away yesterday and I was looking at his bigger shirts thinking "i'm going to be small enough to sleep in these someday"! I have always been bigger than my hubby and I can't wait to be smaller :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

SW-243
    GW-125
    LW-228
    TW-227.5

Okay...so I lost half a pound :happy: I can live with that right now. I was expecting to gain becuase i've been on my monthly joy ride and kinda ate poorlyPLUS...it's my 4th day of NOT SMOKING :smokin: and it is SOO HARD FOR ME RIGHT NOW. I stayed in my calorie limit though, just not for good choices. This is a new week though and i've been doing awsome so far today...even though it's only 11:30 am :laugh:
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    So it seems that we have many Wednesday weighers. Should we reconsider weigh in day. I have been weighing in Mondays, but I would be happy with Wednesdays as well. I do tend to weigh lighter on Wednesdays, but I just figure if you stick to one day, it doesn't matter which it is, it is all relative.

How about a vote....

I'm neutral.
  • yolie1220
    yolie1220 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I am so confused right now. I have lost 6 pounds in 3 weeks but my measurements have not changed at all! My waist, hips, thighs, and body fat percentage have not budged :grumble: Im doing cardio and strength training 3 times a week. I just don't understand it?

SW: 134.5
    LW: 130.5
    CW: 128.5
    GW: 120-125