OBSESSED!!!

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    They need to have nice teeth and lips, because I could be kissing on those lips at some point..and eyes. I am a sucker for blue eyes.

And they should be built like a linebacker...love to snuggle with a big burly man.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. I will bang anything that will hold still long enough, but anyone that actually wants my attention better have a wicked sense of humor.

thats why i love you long time!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I like strong sexy arms and shoulders. And big hands that are all beat to hell from working. :) mmm Manliness.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Sense of humor. I will bang anything that will hold still long enough, but anyone that actually wants my attention better have a wicked sense of humor.

Oh, you reminded me.. I also dig Asians.
  • DarthCeltic
    Options

Oh, you reminded me.. I also dig Asians.

who doesnt?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thats hilarious, my hubby is obessed with my nose and I love rubbing his ears. they are so soft! lol. Glad I am not the only one.

but does he like them rubbed?

I thought men liked having anything and everything rubbed?

you got me.. just rub lower.. no.. lower.. no lower.. there.. thats right..

Now just purr for me baby
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Her brain, if she's an air head, goodbye!!!
  • DarthCeltic
    Options
    Thats hilarious, my hubby is obessed with my nose and I love rubbing his ears. they are so soft! lol. Glad I am not the only one.

Now just purr for me baby

like a cat or austin powers?
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    very nice :)
    TIG OL' BITTIES AND BOOTY.. NUFF SAID
    lawl, well after some pretty black eyes i like me some booty :)

black eyes.. like wes borland?
    like zis
    4ed_malejarestrepo1.jpg
  • katielou1986
    Options
    :tongue: A Good strong tongue,aslong as he gives me no cheek with it!:)
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    ooooo ooooooo i forgot! i have a recent obsession with chest hair. not planet of the apes back hair... but if a man likes to keep his chest hairy, im down for it!
  • CharityEaton
    Options

ahahahaha......rub lower...lower....and you flip over from your belly to your back uh-huh! I know that trick!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Intelligence!

Yes!!! They need to be able to hold a conversation and talk about things more than sports and cars....don't get me wrong I love sports and cars but talking about national and world news also keeps my attention.
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I have previously had three rules of dating:

1) Never date a woman that can drink more than I can.

2) Never date a woman that I cannot physically pick up.

3) Never date a woman that can physically pick me up.

I have never met anyone that was disqualified by the first two...
    But now I have seen some strong women here, I might have to write an exception clause to number 3. :bigsmile:
  • kassia1687
    kassia1687 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My ultimate requirement is light eyes with dark hair...literally never dated a blond...which is weird because I am a blond. Maybe its because they remind me of my dad...anyways, yes dark hair and light eyes.

That being said, the lines that run from the top of the hip bones to below the pant-line....*drool* that is the part I obsess over...lucky me my hubby has all those things :)
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I really don't have an obsession. I've never thought about it, I guess.
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Mouth, Hands, and Skin.

They kiss you with that mouth.

They touch you with those hands.

...and the skin thing is self explanatory, I think. haha

i dont get the skin thing.. explain...

It's like driving on a brand new beautifully paved road verses driving on a bumpy dirt road.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    To be completely honest with you, looks don't bother me. I see every person as beautiful, but I know other people may not share that view. I think like alot of people, sharing my sense of humour is key in a relationship. I'm quite a jokey type of person and people who know me really well will know that. I've only ever been serious about one guy, he and I in the beginning were that couple who always messed around, acted like a pair of little kids, even made a den a few times lol. I want to be with someone who I can have a laugh with but at the same time be serious when needed. Looks just don't come into it with me, it's about their personality.

Tasha
    xxx
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Hygiene and decent looking teeth. Black or missing teeth, smelly bodies...hard to deal with on anyone (though I wouldn't think less of them as human beings). Hubby, of course, is more than fine in these and other areas. :wink:
  • TNTwedell
    TNTwedell Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hands - I always notice mens hands. They have to be strong & muscle-y... shows character - that a guy isnt afraid to lift something heavy or fix a tire.
    Men that have small hands - look like they havent worked a day in their life - EWWW. gives me the shivers