Meaning of Profile Picture

Options

Replies

• crodrigu73
    crodrigu73 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    My highest weight 401. It was taken right before my c-section to have my twins. It was a very happy time but it also reminds me how big I had gotten and how far I have come.
  • omellil
    omellil Posts: 14
    Options
    mine is en route cycling down the pacific coast from canada to mexico. i think it's oregon in the photo.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    < Is just me with your basic mirror shot. I'm down about 10lbs in that picture and I felt particularly adorable that day.

v Down there is a photoshopped version of me with Frank Sinatra. I adore Sinatra. He is my idol and my hero and I love him more than is probably healthy and natural. I hope to one day be the kind of woman he would have thought was beautiful.
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Mine is of me finally fitting into a dress that I really liked and the size was signifcant lower than when I started MFP.
  • lozzae85
    lozzae85 Posts: 35
    Options
    Mine is just a pic I like of me and my friends :)
  • HikeRunLift
    Options
    people say I look the Dwayne Johnson.. so eff it! I surrender
  • DeniseAS
    DeniseAS Posts: 87
    Options
    This is one of my favorite pics of me 4 years ago when I was close to my lowest weight. I want to get there again. Another 10 lbs. to go.
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Mine is me in a dress from 3 years ago, that is technically too big, but was the only thing to show that my waist went from 38" to 32". I was told I was smokin' hot in it.
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    <
    cuz I need all the help I can get
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    ronda_gettinghealthy Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    how I feel sometimes....just chilling
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    <
    This is my dog...wearing a hat...because hes awesome like that!
  • crazy4him4552
    Options
    My profile pic is of me and my son. My ticker explains my profile name. Crazy 4 Jesus :-)
  • a6ftdiva
    a6ftdiva Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Took this at 4am after a night out with my friends... took it cause a guy was flirting with me and I wanted to be able to see what he was seeing (wanted to look at the pic the next day and evaluate it when I was SOBER) lol

thought I looked pretty good for tired & tipsy!
  • Exna
    Exna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Enjoying a nice sunny day with no snow, in February .. and wait for it ...... IN WISCONSIN!!!!! ......
    worth of jumping ;) ....
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm a tow truck for hire.

LOL!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    My main picture is of me and my husband with our newest baby a few hours after she was born. My ticker is of mass ascension one morning at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta in 2010. Balloon Fiesta is absolutely amazing and someday I hope our family will have a balloon so that we can participate!

ETA: To be fair, this isn't the most impressive mass ascension picture. It was taken later in the morning, not immediately after they lifted off and the sky was filled balloons.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    From a head to head friendly competition. 10x10 for time. I lost. lol.
  • gdkids6
    gdkids6 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My mom and myself during a recent vacation.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    It's a picture of me with my birthday dinner, my guy prepared crab legs for the first time...I think the smile alone expresses how proud I am of him and how tasty his cooking is!

My ticker is a dachshund in a race. I have a wiener dog, so I thought it suited me
  • mamorganor
    Options
    Yes since she was about 1 yr old when it started. she is about 6 yrs old now...it is super long and will often drag the ground and get dirt on it, fuzzies, sand...what ever is on the ground! she is so funny though. One of her many handicaps.