Any Metal Heads on here?

Options

Replies

• AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Weedeater is on tour with ASG and COUGH, and they're coming within two hours of me.

Totally blowing my calorie counter on shots at that show. F yeah!
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    Weedeater is on tour with ASG and COUGH, and they're coming within two hours of me.

Totally blowing my calorie counter on shots at that show. F yeah!

Thanks for thr weedeater tip! I just looked that up and thry are coming to my townn. Ill for sure be checking that out. I really liked jason the dragon, though i wasnt a huge fan of their previous efforts
  • hxcburrito
    Options
    nothing better then pushing yourself at the gym to some death metal and some good ol' HXC

now, to figure out how to 2-step on the treadmill

also, not to be a **** or snobby on music taste.... but i seen a reply on here that someone that is truely into metal would not talk about

and, i didnt read the whole post, but i really hope no one is calling korn metal. they are in the garbage catagory
  • Where_Did_My_Feet_Go
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • Where_Did_My_Feet_Go
    Options
    My playlist today verified the fact that 1983 was a pretty good year in music. Currently listening to the Trooper and Kill'em all on repeat. Oh! And the bangs and colored tights? Priceless!

Ab-so-freakin-lutely!!
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    HELL FREAKIN YES!! THAT AND I PLAY IT ON GUITAR TOO :)
    ANY METAL HEADS ADD ME AS WELL!!!! I LOVE BEING IN REAL MOSHPITS TOO..Kicked in the stomach punched in da face :)

SLAYER
    PANTERA
    IRON MAIDEN
    BMTH
    DEVIL DRIVER
    LAMB OF GOD
    DEMON HUNTER
    BLACK DAHLIA MURDER
    JOB FOR A COWBOY
    ARSONIST GET ALL THE GIRLS
    CRADLE OF FILTH
    TRIVIUM
    PARKWAY DRIVE
    BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME
    MASTADON
    MEGADETH
    CHELSEA GRIN

AND MANY MANY OTHERS!!!
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    Thanks for thr weedeater tip! I just looked that up and thry are coming to my townn. Ill for sure be checking that out. I really liked jason the dragon, though i wasnt a huge fan of their previous efforts
    That's because "Jason" is way better than anything else they have put out yet.
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    nothing better then pushing yourself at the gym to some death metal and some good ol' HXC

now, to figure out how to 2-step on the treadmill

also, not to be a **** or snobby on music taste.... but i seen a reply on here that someone that is truely into metal would not talk about

and, i didnt read the whole post, but i really hope no one is calling korn metal. they are in the garbage catagory
    \m/
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Goatsnake, Orange Goblin, Cult of Luna and sooo many more
    Great list right there :)
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Definitely :)

I'm from the UK. Go to gigs a lot, and festivals; Download and Sonisphere.

If anyone wants to add me please feel free :)
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    Not metal - more punk, but still played a good show here in Indy last night... I guess these guys have been strong in the local underaged show scene for a couple years.

It's All Happening - "Landlocked" ... http://youtu.be/1V51AGP8vmQ
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    Sludge/Doom/Stoner from Denver, CO:

Low Gravity - "Incarnadine" EP - streaming link here: http://lowgravity.bandcamp.com/album/incarnadine

I've had their 2010 demo EP in my MP3 player since it was released, since I thought they showed a ton of promise. This release follows up the demo pretty strongly.
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    Hopefully it's still available when you click... NPR is streaming the entire new "HIgh On Fire" album and it f'ing kills...

http://www.npr.org/2012/03/25/148593780/first-listen-high-on-fire-de-vermis-mysteriis?ft=1&f=10001
  • AlSalzman
    Options
    Latest from The Midnight Ghost Train fro their upcoming "Buffalo" release:

"Foxhole"
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is still going?!
  • iam_thatdude
    iam_thatdude Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Full metal racket since 1983
  • BBBBennyandtheJets
    Options
    Metal head/ classic rock lover

gimme some robert plant baby!
  • cdpm
    cdpm Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Love metal especially 80's hair bands

Yea man!!! And 90's power metal is awesome!

I second this! I love the 'happy' metal, as well as the classic stuff too.
    My mum took me to an Iron Maiden concert when I was still in her tummy and I have loved the style of music ever since
  • Six6xiS
    Six6xiS Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Between the Buried and Me
    Mastodon
    The Faceless
  • TheTrimTim
    TheTrimTim Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Metal maniac since the early 80s. Favourites include Alce Cooper, Kiss, Linkin Park, Slipknot, A Day To Remember, Trivium, Bullet for my Valentine, 5FDP, and much more!

Do you think likewise? Then add me.