Any short ladies(under 5ft4in) under or goal is under 130lbs

Options

Replies

• mylittleguys
    mylittleguys Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am only 5ft even. I have a goal of 118lbs which is not that far for me right now. I still think that I look alot heavier. I think I look alot heavier but it could be from all of the flab that I have in my stomach and arm. I need to tone up now.
  • warnerl1
    warnerl1 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi my name is Lindsay. I am 5' 2" and I currently weigh 130lbs, but my goal is 115 currently. I was told by a strength coach at my university that my ideal weight would be between 110 and 115. One thing I look at is my percent body fat. I got mine checked 2 weeks ago and was at 27%. I have to get that down to about 22%, but females are supposed to have more body fat than males because we can make babies :smile: I do know that he told me that I do not want to go below 18% because it can make my period stop and be harmful in other ways as well! Hope this helps :flowerforyou:
  • RBannister2010
    Options
    I'm 5'3. I just started MFP. My weight is 152, and I want to get down to 110.
  • jouergal
    jouergal Posts: 40
    Options
    Hello! I am 5'2" and my starting weight was 179 lbs. My goal weight right now is 135 lbs, may change it once I reach this. I eat healthy and workout 5-6 days a week. I am always looking for tips and motivation. So, if anyone would like to add me please do. Us "shorties" need to stick together. :wink:
  • MelissaDawn88
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my starting weight is 167. My goal weight is to be 125 by the end of this year :happy: I'm trying to work out at least 3 times a week, but it's not going so well right now :frown: Let's do this together!
  • shesquats
    shesquats Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 41 yrs old and 5'0'" and weigh 123 lbs. My goal is to get down to 118, which is my prebaby weight. I was down to 115 at one point but eating like a bird. I want to be healthy and exercise but not deprive myself. My physician said my BMI is currently in the normal range but at the high end. Exercise is my primary focus and eating healthy.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 5'1 and 110 pounds, very small bone structure.

Started at 140

I'm not really sure what my goal will end up being, perhaps heavier with strength training, perhaps lighter.
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    4'11 here. Started at 198 and 176 on myfitnesspal. I started at 176 in August and currently I am 146. It has been the slowest weight lost but slow and healthy is the way to go and I am by no means in a rush. I didnt gain overnight so I dont expect to lose overnight either. I want to weigh anywhere in between 100-130. It is def possible so keep pushing :)
  • kpiwtorak
    kpiwtorak Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 120 lbs. I started at 156.6 lbs, December 31, 2011 and I'm half way to my goal weight. I eat about 1200 calories a day trying to eat as clean and fresh as I can. I allow the occasional treats, but even then I try to keep them healthy.

I've been counting calories and going to the gym doing a combination of strength training and cardio exercises. :)
  • marywilsoncline
    marywilsoncline Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'0 and weight 103 lbs. I started out weighing 210 back in August 2010, I've been at it since and weighed in yesterday at 103. I workout just about everyday \only giving myself a break when I feel like my body is telling me it needs one. I know I don't need to lose any more and most of my family is worried about me b/c they say I'm addicted to weight loss now. lol:laugh:
  • kristensuz
    kristensuz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft even...but my goal is not a weight, since my trainer keeps telling me that muscle weighs more than fat...our goal is by dress size. I would like to be single digits by July and a size 4 by end of year!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and I weight currently 149lbs I want to be about 130-135...I started at 184
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and currently at 115, i started at 150+ hoping to be down to 112 by the time i say " i do" in august.
  • trishbadgett
    Options
    I am 5ft tall and looking for 125 on the scale....right now it is 174. I really love MFP and trying to get others to use it instead of spending money on the fad diets....

Do any of you use protein powder?? I simply cannot drink it but wondering if you get the same benefit is you sprinkle in yogurt or sugar free pudding??
  • DorisR184
    DorisR184 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and although my original goal weight was 132, my ultimate goal weight is 125(ish).. I'm stuck at 131 right now :mad:
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft tall and looking for 125 on the scale....right now it is 174. I really love MFP and trying to get others to use it instead of spending money on the fad diets....

Do any of you use protein powder?? I simply cannot drink it but wondering if you get the same benefit is you sprinkle in yogurt or sugar free pudding??

I use protein powder almost daily, although I don't drink it.

For my lunch today (it was a strange lunch, I know), I had oatmeal with 1/2 scoop of vanilla protein powder added to it after I cooked the oatmeal. Then I had a cup of Dannon Oikos vanilla Greek Yogurt with 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder mixed in. These are the 2 things I mainly mix my protein powder in. I have mixed it in fat free/sugar free pudding mix along with skim milk too.
  • HeidiLynnM
    Options
    Hi! Im 5ft1in with a goal of 125lbs by August and 115lbs by the end of the year. I currently weigh 166lbs. I was 176lbs on Jan 1st so 10lbs off in a month's time! Hopefully the rest comes off pretty quickly too!
    Can anyone who has reached success post pics with your stats for me? I am not sure what my ideal weight is for my height and would like to see some examples! I am looking somewhere between 100-130lbs.
    Thank you and good luck on all your health goals in 2012!!!!!!!

I am 5'2, and would LOVE to lose at least 15-20 pounds by july!!! I am not sure if that will happen........BUT I am willing to try my best!
  • blynn2708
    blynn2708 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and weigh 124lbs, my goal is 115-120lbs:flowerforyou: Feel free to add me:bigsmile:
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Oh this is a good one...I'd like to see as well! I'm about 5'3", 166lbs and my goal is to get down to 120-125lbs. Please be sure to include all that you did to help lose the weight! Thanks for starting this post!

I'm 5'3" and 163 at my last weigh-in. I'm trying for 145 - I'll see if I'm happy with the way I look once I get there..
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    I am just 5'2 and I was not to long ago at 120 and I though at the time I was still fat but when I look at the pics I took back then I can now see it was the right size for me and to be honest I fought all the time to keep it there, my body just won't let me get any lower and I was into cardio and weight training. I think our bodies know when to say it's at the point of where it wants to be. I would be happy to see 125 so at this point thats what I am aiming for. Now if I could just get the scale to budge I would be on my way.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!