Replies

• MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    those are awesome results!
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Options
    Great job! Your face has slimmed down, and you look slimmer and smoother basically everywhere. 30DS really helped prepare me for R30; it's got some crazy moves that really work! Have fun on vacation. :)
  • DanielleRN8
    DanielleRN8 Posts: 409
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred on February 13th. Because of a scheduled vacation, I did not have enough time to do the full 30 days. Instead, it ended up being about 27 days (but I figure that's close enough). I did each level for 9 days and I took Sundays off. So I think I only ended up doing each level 8 days.

I am fairly happy with the results. I can see more muscle definition and I feel much stronger. I wish I could see more results in my legs, but apparently I lose weight on my top half first. Hopefully my bottom half will start changing also.

Also, I continued what exercise I was doing before, but just added 30 DS to what I was already doing. I do 45-60 minutes of cardio (walking uphill and jogging) in the morning and 30DS in the afternoon every day of the week, except Sundays. I eat around 1200 calories per day, and as of right now, I am not eating back any exercise calories.

I'll be in Hawaii for the next week, but when I get back I'll be starting Ripped in 30. While I feel "more" beach ready than I was, still not looking good enough to wear this out in public. Hopefully by summer I'll have more of a bikini body. Well, here's what you've been waiting for. The results:

Before: After: Difference:
    Bust: 39 Bust: 38.5 -0.5
    Waist: 33 Waist: 31.5 -1.5
    Belly Button: 39 Belly Button: 37.5 -1.5
    Hips: 42.5 Hips: 40.5 -2.0
    R arm: 12.5 R arm: 12 -0.5
    L arm: 12.75 L arm: 12.5 -0.25
    R leg: 22.75 R leg: 22 -0.75
    L Leg: 23 L leg: 22.5 -0.5

Weight: 187 Weight: 176.4

Total inches lost: -7.5 inches
    Total weight lost: -10.6 lbs

Also, I am 5ft 6 in and my ultimate goal weight is between 148-154.

30DSbeforeafter-Front.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-frontflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-Backflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-side.jpg

Love this site and love all of the support! Feel free to ask any questions!

Great results! You look great!
  • Falling2Grace
    Falling2Grace Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    wow you did an amazing job!!!
    i can see a difference all over! and your face looks thinner too.
    you look great!
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Jillian did your body good! You look awesome lady. Good job!
  • amanday88
    amanday88 Posts: 68
    Options
    Great job and amazing results! i have 7 days left hope to get great results :)
  • angielautenbach
    angielautenbach Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Cant see a difference everywhere. I am on day 11 and already see a difference. Jillian Michaels is awsome.
  • knucklescasey
    Options
    i can see a major difference above your belly button, face, arms, and back.. you look amazing. keep it up.
  • bgirly55
    bgirly55 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :) I need to grab this DVD!
  • thelassiemickyjames
    Options
    Wow it looks like you lost alot more than 10.6 pounds! Way to go!
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Nice job. I started 30 Day Shred 4 days ago and i appreciate you posting as it inspires me to continue. Would be happy to see similar definition as you have achieved in a month's time.
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Awwesome. That gives me hope, since I started it a few days ago!
  • JulieDerda
    JulieDerda Posts: 163
    Options
    great job!!!
  • bobbi_jo2
    bobbi_jo2 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 Day Shred on February 13th. Because of a scheduled vacation, I did not have enough time to do the full 30 days. Instead, it ended up being about 27 days (but I figure that's close enough). I did each level for 9 days and I took Sundays off. So I think I only ended up doing each level 8 days.

I am fairly happy with the results. I can see more muscle definition and I feel much stronger. I wish I could see more results in my legs, but apparently I lose weight on my top half first. Hopefully my bottom half will start changing also.

Also, I continued what exercise I was doing before, but just added 30 DS to what I was already doing. I do 45-60 minutes of cardio (walking uphill and jogging) in the morning and 30DS in the afternoon every day of the week, except Sundays. I eat around 1200 calories per day, and as of right now, I am not eating back any exercise calories.

I'll be in Hawaii for the next week, but when I get back I'll be starting Ripped in 30. While I feel "more" beach ready than I was, still not looking good enough to wear this out in public. Hopefully by summer I'll have more of a bikini body. Well, here's what you've been waiting for. The results:

Before: After: Difference:
    Bust: 39 Bust: 38.5 -0.5
    Waist: 33 Waist: 31.5 -1.5
    Belly Button: 39 Belly Button: 37.5 -1.5
    Hips: 42.5 Hips: 40.5 -2.0
    R arm: 12.5 R arm: 12 -0.5
    L arm: 12.75 L arm: 12.5 -0.25
    R leg: 22.75 R leg: 22 -0.75
    L Leg: 23 L leg: 22.5 -0.5

Weight: 187 Weight: 176.4

Total inches lost: -7.5 inches
    Total weight lost: -10.6 lbs

Also, I am 5ft 6 in and my ultimate goal weight is between 148-154.

30DSbeforeafter-Front.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-frontflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-Backflexed.jpg

30DSbeforeafter-side.jpg

Love this site and love all of the support! Feel free to ask any questions!

Not sure why the pictures stopped working...? Anyone know?
  • ermickel
    ermickel Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Your back looks phenomenal...it just reminds me of how much Jillian loves her planks lol..great job!!

she does love those planks!! I happen to HATE plank jacks at the moment!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!