OMG! I don't want to die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options

Replies

• DayumStraightIAmEllie
    DayumStraightIAmEllie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend sent me an email with a link to that i think. Haven't read it yet. My first thought, "oh God what now. This i already knew but I LIKE MY MEAT!

What turned me off right away was "All red meat is bad for you, new study says" no freakin duh?

I think is dumb. Talking to my boss one day she said "I am not going to by the kids popcorn anymore because it has been found that microwaves cause cancer"

So i said oh okay so are you going to stop buying bottled water?

Boss: "well no why would i do that"

Uhhh because plastic also causes cancer like everything else apparently on this earth and if you leave plastic in the heat which guaranteed water bottles and any other plastic sits in hot trucks for hours on end...it causes cancer too.

Boss: Well no. No just microwaves.

So one thing freaks you out but something with the same result you dont care about. Wtf?
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I heard that everyone who ate red meat in 1850 is now dead. If that's true, I'm never eating beef again!!!!
  • Abraxsis
    Abraxsis Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tell this to hunter gather societies, or especially the Inuit who gets 95% of their caloric intake from meats and eeting PURE fat ... the point is if you eat tons of anything and dont DO anything, youre more likely to die an early death. Further, eating tons of meat and fat ALONG WITH carbohydrates is just a huge mistake. Stick to one or the other.
  • blueandigo
    blueandigo Posts: 296
    Options
    Vegetarian lol
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Mmmm... beef.
    It's what's for dinner (really, it is. I am having steak tonight and enjoying every bite of it)
  • KInvictus
    Options
    Living the pesces life all the way.
  • walkwithme1
    walkwithme1 Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    No way I'm giving up beef. Give me a 14 oz ribeye anyday! Yuummmmm.
  • tlaker
    tlaker Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you believe everything you read.....you probably already know that breathing the air around you increases your chance of dying.

haha i like this guy he's funny!
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Ya'll go ahead and laugh it up.

I hope you won't be crying in a decade or so.

:(

Vegetarian and PROUD!
  • rrrbecca11
    rrrbecca11 Posts: 477
    Options
    Mmmm... beef.
    It's what's for dinner (really, it is. I am having steak tonight and enjoying every bite of it)

Well. By all means go ahead. :)
  • zaaden
    zaaden Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am sure I read that one of those people born in 1850 is still alive and said that key to life is red meat and wine regularly ;)
  • llaurenmarie
    llaurenmarie Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    Do not eat bananas. Bananas will kill you. I read it here, on MFP. trust.

True Story....but I did hear you can suck them and be OK

oh my haha (:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    One day I was out in the street licking my butt and a car hit me.:angry:

LMAO!
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I don't eat red meat, but only because it makes me sick.

Since I'll be around longer by default, I'll turn off the lights before I go.
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Im going to DIE someday ?!!!!:sad: what?!!:sick:

ohhh well, might as well go down with the ship and eat and drink the things I like.... :drinker:

( in moderation of course... )

:tongue:
  • charliesmagic
    Options
    I read once that eating dog food was the healthiest thing a person could eat,it had all the right proportions of essential nutrients and vitamins.
    Figured what the heck I would give it a try.

Everyday for a year I ate nothing but dog food,meals and snacks.
    Had a nice selection of dry and moist varieties.

Soon I found I could run faster and eventually all my senses were heightened,could smell something cooking from nearly a mile away and hear a fire siren from 5 miles away,it was like a miracle.:drinker:
    Sadly it almost killed me though and have to warn everyone else about the dangers.:frown:

:laugh:

PML *pi$$ myself laughing*

• muscular_dude
    Options
    *still picking the steak out of my teeth*

it was totally worth it, see yah! :drinker:
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see that Peta billboard with a little piglet on it and urging people to try to go vegan, I think of delicious beef and porkchops. -homerdrool-
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I better warn my 96-year-old grandmother that she's been putting her life in danger all these years! Before it's too late!
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I read once that eating dog food was the healthiest thing a person could eat,it had all the right proportions of essential nutrients and vitamins.
    Figured what the heck I would give it a try.

Everyday for a year I ate nothing but dog food,meals and snacks.
    Had a nice selection of dry and moist varieties.

Soon I found I could run faster and eventually all my senses were heightened,could smell something cooking from nearly a mile away and hear a fire siren from 5 miles away,it was like a miracle.:drinker:
    Sadly it almost killed me though and have to warn everyone else about the dangers.:frown:

Did you also start to eat your own poop?