Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (Starting 2/27/12)

Options

Replies

• Gigglie_01
    Gigglie_01 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So I received mine on Saturday it wasn't supposed to be delivered till tomorrow. I can't wait to start. I will be starting tomorrow. I am going to try and follow the kick start program as much as I can however due to another health issue I can't have high acid products. My plan is to do one workout in the morning and one in the even when the kiddies go to bed. If that doesn't work out I will be doing both in the morning. wish my luck
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Got my package friday..did my grocery shopping yesterday and am ready to start tomorrow! I will be doing the kickstart and I really hope I see good results! my plan is to wake up at 5:30am to do workout 1 and then do the cardio after my youngest goes to bed. I usually hate getting up early and never manage to get myself to do it, but I am really determined to kick butt this week and get the most out of this program (i did pay good money for it afterall).

I will keep everyone updated and I love reading about everyone elses progress. Keep it up guys!

Now off to take my starting pics and measurements! :-)
  • coquetona
    coquetona Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I started week 3 yesterday with workout 3. Not as hard as I thought it would be but at the same time I am definitely feeling it today. I'm off to try workout 4 in about twenty minutes. Can't wait! I love this workout system so far! It's going by so quickly too, which makes it easy to stick with it.
  • monray40
    monray40 Posts: 1
    Options
    I can't wait to try it! Can anyone tell me how long it took to ship? I ordered it last week and immediately got the order confirmation, but since then have not received the second email with order number, shipping info, etc.
  • gardenimp
    gardenimp Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Ok found exercise I hate more then running man.... Up/downs. You hold weights above your head and go down to your knees one leg at a time & get back up one leg at a time. What sick person came up with this? Oh yeah Jillian "I'm gonna kill ya" Micheals!
  • coquetona
    Options
    "I can't wait to try it! Can anyone tell me how long it took to ship? I ordered it last week and immediately got the order confirmation, but since then have not received the second email with order number, shipping info, etc."

Mine took about 8 days. I didn't get a second email until the day before it arrived at my house.
  • coquetona
    Options
    Ok found exercise I hate more then running man.... Up/downs. You hold weights above your head and go down to your knees one leg at a time & get back up one leg at a time. What sick person came up with this? Oh yeah Jillian "I'm gonna kill ya" Micheals!

I was really feeling it today from workout four. Those up/downs are called "surrenders" (I've had to endure them before in a different video of hers). I thought the workout was funny today because it seemed like all of her athletes wanted to kill her. Definitely the most challenging of the workouts so far.
  • kmozymoz
    kmozymoz Posts: 187
    Options

I HATE The Surrender! She does that on No More Trouble Zones too. Suuucks.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Mon I did wrkout 3 and thought I was guna die and I made my friend do it w/ me she had to stop a few times but I made it thru the whole thing nonstop. Then yesterday I did wrkout 4 and I thought it was easier then wrkout 3. I burnt copies of the JMBR for my friend so now she can do the program as well. I have weigh in Sun I just hope its gud. I found out my grandma died last nite so this wk hasn't been gr8. Eatin at least yesterday and the day before were horrible but I'm guna get back on track 2day. I'm guna do cardio 1.
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I havent ordered mine yet, have to wait for taxes to come back :). I do have a question about the first week. Can you do both workouts back to back or do they have done in the morning and then afternoon? With my schedule there is no way I can do a morning workout during the week.
  • gardenimp
    Options

I was really feeling it today from workout four. Those up/downs are called "surrenders" (I've had to endure them before in a different video of hers). I thought the workout was funny today because it seemed like all of her athletes wanted to kill her. Definitely the most challenging of the workouts so far.

I couldn't remember what she said they were I just no that I was so upset I couldn't do them as fast as they were! I'm sure I'll get better, but by then I'll be on to phase 2 LOL
  • itsmeangelia
    Options
    Hello to everyone. Ordered my workouts on 3/13 and like many of you have received no email telling me it was shipped. I did receive the initial email that I ordered. I am very inspired by all your post and will jump in with you when I get my workouts. I have to admit I dislike waiting..... I want it now! :explode:
  • linajon
    linajon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7411603
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Kickstart week is done!! Weighed myself this morning and had a total loss of 7lbs!!! :bigsmile:

Now on to week 2!
  • gardenimp
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7430490
  • gardenimp
    Options
    Kickstart week is done!! Weighed myself this morning and had a total loss of 7lbs!!! :bigsmile:

Now on to week 2!

Thats awesome! Word of advice...I lost big my first week, then gained a couple pounds back the second week. So don't get discouraged, it will come right back off.
  • coquetona
    Options
    I can't believe I'm on week 4 already! So excited to finish up phase 1 this week and see what phase 2 has in store.

Keep up the great work everyone!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    Hello all - starting today!! I actually have to modify the diet for the 7 day kick start because I am a vegetarian, but I will try to stick to it as much as possible! So excited ... and a bit scared all at the same time. She scares the crap out of me! LMAO!
  • linajon
    linajon Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can't believe I'm on week 4 already! So excited to finish up phase 1 this week and see what phase 2 has in store.

Keep up the great work everyone!

HOw do you feel after 4 weeks? Notice any changes? :wink: