I should do the toddler diet

Options
2»

Replies

• Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Bugs. You forgot to mention you have to eat bugs. The grosser, the better. Pure protein. Yumm yum. Just mash 'em in the banana.
  • AND BOOGERS LOTS AND LOTS OF THEM THEY ARE LIKE PICKLES NOT MUCH CALORIES BUT THE SODIUM IS OUTTA THE ROOF MY 3 YR OLD ALWAYS DOES THIS AND I JUST WANNA THROW UP...... YUCK!!! BUT ITS A TODDLER THING ..
  • eenn
    eenn Posts: 20
    Options
    Also running around the house screaming backpack backpack...lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    crayons are negative calories food.

Dude!! I need to eat crayons to my diet! Do you think the green ones could count as vegetables? If not, I can always eat some pizza.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    okay, these ideas are better. I thought you wanted me to eat a toddler. Thought they might be a little chewy!!
  • KatKatatrophic
    KatKatatrophic Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Don't forget the accidental glitter and Crayons. But who says that glitter is accidental....
    o_o
    I use to eat glitter in my baby days. Now I shine on the outside and on the inside!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Yes, absolutely...and don't forget about asking everyone random questions followed by the incessant "why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?why?" Irritating the crap out of people burns double calories.
  • domsmoms
    domsmoms Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I thought it was going to be eat like a toddler - virtually nothing. I swear my son lived on air. In fact he still seems to, and he's almost 5. I'm sure he'll make up for it when he becomes a teenager, though...
  • hdlb123
    hdlb123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Don't forget to chew up a few bites of something before spitting it on the floor, lick random windows to get whatever flavor may have been smeared on it, and take a good chomp out of a close friend or sibling.
  • noctuae200
    Options
    "I thought it was going to be eat like a toddler - virtually nothing. I swear my son lived on air. In fact he still seems to, and he's almost 5. I'm sure he'll make up for it when he becomes a teenager, though..."

Your child is probably watching too much Sponge Bob, learned that sponges filter feed, and thinks he can with the air around him.
  • DAMNCHARLIE
    DAMNCHARLIE Posts: 569
    Options
    don't forget drink an unknown beverage out of a cup
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    on this diet you have to lick a banana, eat a 5 weeks old cherios you find behind the sofa, run around, jump and have a temper tentrum. Have a nap then do it all over again.

OMG I'd be lean and jacked in no time.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Unless you're my toddlers, who are eating nonstop all day long. I can't believe how much my kids put away! They spend all day running around too, so they burn it all off immediately.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    im really only interested in the tantrum part...can i just do that and skip the eating and licking?

Sure there is a Couch to 30 minutes tentrum that you can try. At first you do the bacon for 1 minute then rest for 2.
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    Brilliant thread! Bravo.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Temper tantrums are great cardio!

But they might get you kicked off a plane!!
  • manda1002
    manda1002 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Does tub water count in the toddler diet?
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Do I count the calories of things I've shoved up my nose?
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I will write a book and make sooooo much money.....hum I mean I will help sooooo many people