I know I'll never grow up because...

Options

Replies

• scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    My desk is littered with toys...I'm especially proud of my wind up critter collection.
    Fart jokes and noises just crack me up, every time!
    There are few things I want more than a pair of light up tennis shoes like they make for kids...but they don't make them for adults!!! :grumble:
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I just read the "fluffy poop" thread and loved it!!!!!!!
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    A) I bought a pair of footy pj's (but I had to return them because I'm too tall :( booooo!)
    B) Fart jokes will always make me laugh entirely too much.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I always salute a lone magpie and mutter "Hello Mr Magpie, how's the wife and kids?" to cancel out the bad luck :blushing:

I went to a trade fair yesterday and spent more time looking for freebies than interviewing folk. I got a robot-shaped stress toy, yay!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    My desk is littered with toys...I'm especially proud of my wind up critter collection.
    Fart jokes and noises just crack me up, every time!
    There are few things I want more than a pair of light up tennis shoes like they make for kids...but they don't make them for adults!!! :grumble:

Taking notes, fart jokes and noises, hehehehe
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    theoneandonlybrookie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I think farts are hilarious and always will!

Oh, and I still go outside to play, even though I know I should be doing my chores...
  • sistahbigbone
    sistahbigbone Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I still like the Smurfs.
  • Lasityttö
    Lasityttö Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sometimes when I'm on a walk, I go to the woods and run and jump over fallen trees and pretend I have a horse.
    I love anything with a "Surprise toy inside!"
    I have a purple living room and I love it! (And my bedroom is kind of a dark pink with a brownish tint.)
    I like playing video games.
    I sometimes communicate with nonsense voices and total gibberish.
  • littleline9
    Options
    I had my eighteenth birthday party at Build-a-Bear workshop.
    I still shop at Gap Kids.
    I absolutely can not ever walk by a Batman toy without stopping.
    Disney movies.
    If there is a playground, I'mma play.
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I love cartoons! Spongebob, Chowder, the old school stuff on Boomerang..
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Whenever I enter a pub I still get the feeling I'm going somewhere that only grown-ups are allowed to go, and that one day someone's going to challenge me, (I'm 50 and these days kids are allowd in most pubs, just not when I was growing up). I fight this affliction by going into as many pubs as possible.

I am unable to feign disinterest in television programs and films from my childhood era if they're on - so Batman, Dr Who, Gerry Anderson productions always catch my eye.

On the occasion I include a dessert with my meal, I feel the need to finish all of my main course to 'deserve' such a treat.
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    I'm twenty and still now and then play pokemon for ds or crave for a tamagochi... :'D
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Because I have more in common with my 13-year old daughter than most adults.... I go around singing "la la la" when I'm in a good mood...I sing "baby got back" to my dog... (wait...maybe it's not that I'm not grown up...maybe I just need meds..)
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    I have coloring books, a shoe box full of crayons, colored pencils and markers and I still play with Legos. I am 26 and I have no children. I find coloring books to be the more relaxing thing ever!
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The number 69 makes me giggle a little bit.

me too...I giggled when I read this...
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have colouring books, crayons, and felts in my home office, and I buy a new colouring book everytime we go camping.

I'm 28

I do not have children

Do you color when you camp??? I ask because the last time we went camping (I have three kids ages 8,9,11)...I brought coloring books and pages and we literally spent the whole (rainy) day coloring. It was great!
  • Donnacoach
    Donnacoach Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    I am a kid at heart!!!!
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hmmm as of this morning would be jumping on the bed with my 3 yr old and 15 month old..I know shame on me teaching them its okay LOL. Whatever...we still make it neat when were done :tongue:
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and still start things with the phrase "when I grow up"

I buy my mum cards from her little princess

I love Pink!

Having craft time with my godson is the best and I enjoy it more than him!!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I make random noises.. either I'll never grow up or never be sane.. Not sure which one.

When I'm cooking, sometimes I pretend I'm a host of my own cooking show and look at the "camera" and say all the steps I'm taking. :blushing:

My favorite color is pink. I have a pink cell phone cover, pink earphones, pink soccer bag, pink soccer cleats, pink soccer socks, pink water bottle, pink pink pink!!

Ooooh and I wear bright fingernail polish, preferably with glitter!!! :heart: