I know I'll never grow up because...

Options

Replies

• girl_afraid82
    girl_afraid82 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I will never be too old for toys... ever.

Me and my boyfriend had a half hour 'discussion' last weekend about Monster In My Pocket... including which ones were our favourites. Now I'm commited to rescuing them from my parents attic this weekend so we can play :bigsmile:

I watch cartoons on a daily basis (mainly anime, but that counts right?) and still play the same computer games I did when I was a kid. My boyfriend had heelies up until a couple of years ago haha... legend.
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I go insane when there is bubble wrap.

Me too! We got a huge piece of it at work one day and I jumped up and down on it for hours!!!
  • Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Because I'm Peter Pan
  • s1lence
    s1lence Posts: 493
    Options
    I'll never grow up because...

the highlight of my bacheloret party was yelling acorn and peanuts while playing mini golf
    I talk in three to six different fake accents when talking to my son and my husband
    I will go out of my way to check out the kids science section at a store (my son just turned 1 and I have a book of experiments and activities that we can do when he gets older)
    I still wonder if there is something hiding in my closet at night
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    When some says "nuts" or "balls" in ANY context, I LOL and say "You said nuts" or "You said balls." And when someone tells me something I don't like, I reply "Your mom."
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    La Amazona:

When I'm cooking, sometimes I pretend I'm a host of my own cooking show and look at the "camera" and say all the steps I'm taking. :blushing:

:laugh: That made me smile

I often have the idea that I'm being observed by cameras in a 'Truman Show' manner - but figure that's just common all garden paranoia.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    When my husband is out of town, I sleep with a teddy bear.
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Barbies excite me - I wish I could be young again just so I cuold play with barbies lol. While shopping for my neice's birthday I was amazed by the clothes and accessories barbies have these days :O

I am almost 25
  • Mandana18
    Options
    My TV is always on Disney channel, I collect Barbies, I color all the time, I play with my nieces toys even when she isnt at my house, lol
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    While singing along with songs on the MP3 player in the car, my daughter and I replace various words with "poop":

"Wake up maggie, I think I got something to poop to you, it's late September and I really should poop back at school."

"Fell in love with a poop. Fell in love once and I pooped completely. She's in love with the poop. Sometimes these poopies can be so misleading."

"Since you been poop. Since you been poop. I'm outta my head can't poop it."

And we both cackle hysterically as the Mrs. groans, "Sick birds."

HAHAHAHA! Gotta try that!

I know I'll never grow up because someone used the term 'pull out' and I started giggling like a schoolgirl. I also still deface pictures of people I don't like in the newspaper or in celebrity magazines. I always have to resist the urge to kick through a huge pile of raked leaves.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    The number 69 makes me giggle a little bit.

me too...I giggled when I read this...

I live at number 69.... I giggle to myself everytime I have to tell someone my address. No one ever reacts........
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I still giggle when someone slips a toot in a public quiet place. hehehehehehehehehe

I love playing all the old kid games like red rover, and simon says, and jumping rope and hula hooping, etc. I'm literally a kid I think. I think that's why God kept me little 5'. Jk.
  • coraliethomas
    coraliethomas Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Whenever a train goes by our dog park my daughter and I run to the fence and wave waiting for him to blast at us!! Its awesome!
  • dollymixsix
    dollymixsix Posts: 112
    Options
    I love Hello Kitty.
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I think farts are hilarious and always will!

Oh, and I still go outside to play, even though I know I should be doing my chores...

This. My hubby things I'm crazy that I think farts are so funny but I can't help myself. He plays the Family Guy "fart song" for me, just to watch me lose it!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    La Amazona:

When I'm cooking, sometimes I pretend I'm a host of my own cooking show and look at the "camera" and say all the steps I'm taking. :blushing:

My daugther and I do this all the time. We have a "cooking show" called If We Can Do It So Can You. We laugh so hard.
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    ...of all the fruit snacks and Sour Patch Kids I can eat in one sitting.
  • hoosier_red
    Options
    Im looking for a doll house this weekend

Dollhouses rock! Real Good Toys has the best ones.
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    I avoid new responsibilities like the plague. I'm easily distracted and fun loving. Watching isn't fun, doing is fun. Plus, I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    ...I have kids and I want to do everything I can to preserve their imagination and sense of wonder at our amazing world.