• Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Well I'm clearly tired because I read "Performances while showering"

Yeah, me too.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    someone to wash my back. i pretend i can't reach.
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm not getting gang raped, I count it as a positive experience.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Lol...I like to shower WITHOUT someone either playing with blocks on the floor outside the shower, or someone else whining that they need the bathroom more than I do. This is an every day thing though...oh well...
    That's about it...I'm easy, lol...

Ah the life of a mom :flowerforyou:
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.

Laughing my @$$ off!!! wooooohoooo :laugh:
  • ange0628
    ange0628 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm not getting gang raped, I count it as a positive experience.

Y'know, some people pay extra for that, sheesh, Mr. Picky Pants.

HAHAHAHHAHA ....too much!!! although company is always nice!!!
    I like hot showers too, and I like the removable shower head....to make sure everything gets super cleaned!!!!
    but really the best time i have in the shower is after a big sweaty workout, i love it!!!!
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    I like to be the first person in the shower and I like the shower head to be at around 6'6". neither of which has happened in god know how many years.
  • HOSED49
    HOSED49 Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I stopped showering after I picked up the soap.... Wondered why those guys were singing bump and grind right before they dropped the soap........
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    I prefer my husband wait til Im done before doing ANYTHING in the bathroom. He ALWAYS either pees or brushes his teeth while Im in there and always flushes or runs the sink and I wind up with the shower scalding.. I love a hot shower but that is unbearable.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Luke warm to slightly cool water. I usually make it colder half way through. I hate hot showers. They dry my skin out and make me feel sick and depleted of energy every time, so I never take them. I also take pretty quick showers. Around 10 minutes.

My husband like really hot water, and he will sit down in the shower for about 20 minutes then get up and wash off.
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I like my Dove bar, nectarine scented :) I don't like other soaps, they don't get me as clean! I also sit in the shower, but there is a strange reason. For whatever reason, I get really dizzy to the point of almost fainting in the shower when the water is too hot. However, I love a good, hot shower. So, rather than take a cooler shower, I just sit :bigsmile: plus the faucet sprays water out from a leak it has, so I stick my little toesies under it. My feet get nice and relaxed!

Oh, and my blackberry sage tea shampoo and conditioner. Love the stuff!
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    I need a shower when I'm depressed ~ showering very very hot until my skin turns red absolutely calms me down :)
    Sometimes I spend ages showering, just standing there and enjoying the heat :)
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

My man does this every morning!! it is so cute!
  • fieldsy4life
    Options
    Definitely hot water, but not so hot that I think my skin is gonna fall off. I like it very-high pressure though!

I have a routine - shampoo, condition, body wash (with a very feminine looking loofah) while I leave the conditioner in, rinse from head to toe.

As previously stated by other gentlemen, I try to do my showering outside of prisons for rape-prevention; however, female guests are welcome to join - it saves water showering together! ;)
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth in the shower too!! It's a time saver. Plus I like soap that has the exfoliants in it.
  • FitLink
    FitLink Posts: 1,317 Member
    Options
    Well I'm clearly tired because I read "Performances while showering"

I always perform in the shower.
  • lorna1002
    lorna1002 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm just grateful if i get a shower without one of my kids opening the shower curtain/calling mummy mummy mummy/putting things down the toilet LOL :smile:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options

Same here, but my front. Wait, what?

Kidding. I like really thin, industrial looking towels. I keep warm soft plush ones for guests, but I hate those ones. I like mine to feel vaguely like sandpaper. Weird. :/
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I have all kindsa shower ocd things: I wash my hair and then rinse my hands off before I rinse my hair, I do everything in the exact same order everytime,

Is this not the norm?

You have to rinse your hands otherwise you're just gonna add the suds back onto your head, and doing it in the same order just makes sense...face, then hair (hair second to make sure and face stuff that got into my hair is washed out) then body - which has a certain order I will not go into...

Just seems logical to me *cough*OCD*cough*