Preferences while showering?

Options

Replies

• LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I ilke to shower alone, without interruptions from a toddler or boyfriend.

It never happens, but I can dream.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS wash in a certain order. If something messes with my order, I'm thrown off for the rest of the day!
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good water pressure, music and water that won't get me sick if I accidentally swallow some. I'm not really all that picky.
  • mskari77
    mskari77 Posts: 142
    Options
    I have all kindsa shower ocd things: I wash my hair and then rinse my hands off before I rinse my hair, I do everything in the exact same order everytime,

Is this not the norm?

You have to rinse your hands otherwise you're just gonna add the suds back onto your head, and doing it in the same order just makes sense...face, then hair (hair second to make sure and face stuff that got into my hair is washed out) then body - which has a certain order I will not go into...

Just seems logical to me *cough*OCD*cough*

Me too! Wash my hair first, rinse, put in conditioner, leave it while I wash my body in a certain order, then rinse the conditioner

Mine is exactly the same....after I rinse out conditioner, I brush my teeth then wash my face. My husband sits in the shower for about 20 minutes and will wash his hair, brush his teeth and shave while sitting, then stand up and wash his body. I can't sit though...it really grosses me out. I also have huge anxiety issues in showers other than my own. If I stay some where else and have to shower, it freaks me out, and I will have to shower when I get home. The only exception is if for some reason I shower at my Mom's house (our water heater went out and showered at her house for a few days) it doesn't bother me there.
  • aelarek
    aelarek Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I can't share my shower preferences. That might get my post deleted. ;-p. can you say water resistance batteries muahahahahahaha

Funniest thing ever.
  • lickmybaconcakes
    lickmybaconcakes Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Just need hot water ,that's about it
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I like to shower with the lights off... So much more relaxing on the eyes. Who needs light?... I know where all my parts are!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I like to brush my teeth in the shower. Sounds weird, but it just makes me feel cleaner all over.
  • cashnhaydensmama
    cashnhaydensmama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Lol...I like to shower WITHOUT someone either playing with blocks on the floor outside the shower, or someone else whining that they need the bathroom more than I do. This is an every day thing though...oh well...
    That's about it...I'm easy, lol...

hahaha you got to it before me! I just like to take a shower without a baby or toddler screaming for me LOL
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    The first thing I do when I get in the shower is wash my hands....even if I just washed them at the sink before getting in. I just feel yuck at the idea of washing the rest of me with hands that may or may not be clean.

And unless I am already cold, I really dislike hot or even too warm showers....especially if I feel more grimey than usual or sweaty from a workout. I don't know why, but I just feel like I am getting cleaner with colder water.
  • Alanakrahenbil
    Alanakrahenbil Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    I like to shower with the lights off... So much more relaxing on the eyes. Who needs light?... I know where all my parts are!

Haha I shower with the lights off to and it's a good shower if my kids aren't in it with me. Also have to have enough hot water left, not fun rinsing off with freezing cold water.
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I have to have my coconut incents burning, my coconut bodywash, the water super hot and if no one is home some Prince can play in the back ground.

love coconut scent..loveeee Prince :)
  • jens1285
    jens1285 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I live in a dorm....I'm happy if there is lukewarm water, no hair on the floor, and i can manage to take a shower without touching the curtain, walls, floor, or seat in the shower. Not to mention the awesome walk to and from the showers.
  • jnance82
    jnance82 Posts: 149
    Options
    As long as I'm not getting gang raped, I count it as a positive experience.

:laugh:
  • ampa916
    ampa916 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I just like to do things in order. Hair, body, conditioner, shave. Nice warm water, not too hot, not too cold. Oh and a drain that works, I lived in a house for two years that wouldn't really drain.
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    As long as I'm not getting gang raped, I count it as a positive experience.
    WOW!
  • BratneeF
    BratneeF Posts: 2
    Options
    I like my water to be hot but not scalding. I have to wash my hair, rinse, use my conditioner, wash my body, then rinse. I like to have music playing when I am home alone in the mornings. But when the hubby-to-be is home I like to have company, but hey who doesn't right? :happy:
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Lol...I like to shower WITHOUT someone either playing with blocks on the floor outside the shower, or someone else whining that they need the bathroom more than I do. This is an every day thing though...oh well...
    That's about it...I'm easy, lol...

This is so true. Solitude is all I require. Even if the water is cold, I'm good as long as there's a lock on the door.
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    I always HAVE to be naked when I shower. Wearing clothes in the shower just seems so pointless.
    :laugh:
  • alzell02
    alzell02 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is performances while showering?