Okay, I think this was a break up =\

Replies

• queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    :frown: me no like her! :angry:
  • ihateroses
    ihateroses Posts: 893 Member
    She kept on saying how I was too good for her time and time again... well she just proved that I was too good for her! hhaha.. Luckily it wasnt too long better for it to happen early in the peice haha

Honestly, when girls say things like that you are already in the friend zone....she is just a coward who wanted you to break up with her first by being cold and indifferent and then when that did not work she took the easy way out and just "deleted" you from her life.

Bullet dodged! :happy:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    yo jamie, wanna go out sometime? :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    She kept on saying how I was too good for her time and time again... well she just proved that I was too good for her! hhaha.. Luckily it wasnt too long better for it to happen early in the peice haha

Honestly, when girls say things like that you are already in the friend zone....she is just a coward who wanted you to break up with her first by being cold and indifferent and then when that did not work she took the easy way out and just "deleted" you from her life.

Bullet dodged! :happy:

I don't agree. I think telling someone they are too god for you is a sign of being very insecure.
  • monkeypantz
    monkeypantz Posts: 288 Member
    Oh you poor thing :(
  • katya73
    katya73 Posts: 464
    yo jamie, wanna go out sometime? :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :love: :wink:

THIS ... ^^^

Jamie .. I'm down the road ;) .... In all seriousness ... Even if it wasn't a break up ... You should forget her .. That's just nasty ... Little explanation would be nice .. You deserve so much better !
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Time to move on.
  • echoica
    echoica Posts: 339 Member
    All my break ups have been terrible like that... Why are people such cowards these days =\

Bad choices in women??? Just sayin'... common denominator is you bud, and you don't seem like a jerk so maybe you should take a long hard look at the types of women you are going for.

^^ this :flowerforyou:
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    What a heartless idiot!!
    If you're gonna dump someone, do it properly and tell them straight on. Not some stupid mystery.
    Advice for you is to text her and say, okay we are over. And you end it, since she didn't.
  • Wow, sorry to be harsh like this but that was a really ****ty move to make. If you are going to break it off at least do it face to face and have a reason! Nothing I hate worst that *kitten*.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member

YES :) however we shall have to get over the height differences :wink:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    So sorry this happened. It /can/ be confusing, especially when someone runs hot and cold or sends mixed messages. The crappy thing about technology is that people break up by email and text now. I mean, really? Do you have such little respect for the other person? It /is/ cowardly. And I guarantee you that when someone says something like, "You're too good for me," it's a cop out. She's the one with the problem--not you. Besides, you deserve someone who treats you better than that. Period.

Write her off. Delete her from /your/ Facebook. Delete her from your phone. (Or if you must keep the number, give her a special "Wicked Witch of the West" ring tone or a contact name like Judy the Shallow B*tch. Maybe not mature, but satisfying. ;})
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member

YES :) however we shall have to get over the height differences :wink:

hahahaha yeah. sorry jamie. i didn't choose to be 5'10!

in all seriousness, i hope you're doing okay.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    Oh its happened before haha! I know people my height marrying much taller girls haha!

But yea I am actually doing pretty well :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    She sounds young. Sorry about the break up!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    People are mean in general like that...it's why I love my kitty so much. He talks to me and sits with me, follows me around the house like a puppy dog, talks back but loves me anyway--and he doesn't text either.

Right now there's a consultant who is giving me the "I'm smart, you dumb" treatment. Let's just see about that!
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    I have to agree with the other assessments that the common denominator is you, but not entirely. It sounds like, from this very brief explanation that she's a drama queen. You may be the "Mr Fixit" or "Rescuer" type; you want to help them in some way. At 24, I was the same way. Eventually you'll meet an incredible girl with no drama and it will work out great, but at 24, you're still young. You've got some knotches of life experience on your belt. Chock this one up as another experience and move on. If you really don't communicate with her, she'll probably contact you again, but just ignore her ( I don't care how hot she is ).
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    I have to agree with the other assessments that the common denominator is you, but not entirely. It sounds like, from this very brief explanation that she's a drama queen. You may be the "Mr Fixit" or "Rescuer" type; you want to help them in some way. At 24, I was the same way. Eventually you'll meet an incredible girl with no drama and it will work out great, but at 24, you're still young. You've got some knotches of life experience on your belt. Chock this one up as another experience and move on. If you really don't communicate with her, she'll probably contact you again, but just ignore her ( I don't care how hot she is ).

Astute assessment, I think. Good advice :) Avoid the drama. Girls live it, most women abhor it. :)
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 532 Member
    Well I guess time to start flirting again hahaha

Hey! :flowerforyou: hehe
  • She obviously is a coward, as others have said. Maybe you come on too strongly and u are scaring them off. All I DO know is that you seem to be a levelled headed kinda guy, that seems to know what he wants and how to achieve it..... so I say get your flirt on and enjoy :)