New Rules Of Lifting For Women

Options
124»

Replies

• roadworthy
    roadworthy Posts: 130
    Options
    I was looking into this book yesterday. I have heard a lot of good things about it. One question though? Do you think you need a gym membership or would using weights at home work with this book?
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you do by the book you'll need some free weights and olympic bar. A cage with pulley. Adjustable barbells and a yoga ball. Some kind of step. Think that's all (top of my head). I've flipped through most of the stages and didn't see anything I couldn't do with my old standar weights, my husbands olympic weights and his home gym. "why think you dear for already owning this, now move over and share" lol.
  • parvati
    parvati Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I really want it.... Especially now that y'all are loving it!!! I checked the bookstore again yesterday & still not there.... Gggrrrrr
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I have a silly question about this book... I've read so many good things about it, but I'm wondering....

I understand this book has some kind of process/stages to follow. Is it mostly recommended for women who have already lost a bunch of weight and want to now sculpt/lift? Or is it also for someone like me who still has a ton of weight to lose before the sculpting phase?

Oh my start now hun....it is for any woman of any size...beneficial for all.
    When i saw your shoulders I immediately hoped on Amazon and ordered this book.